• Seethe

Votes: 2 25.0%
  • Bruce Lee

Votes: 6 75.0%

• Total voters
seethe

seethe

Zephir
We are both 1/4 cuckcasian 3/4 Chinese but I bet I would’ve whooped his puny 5’7 ass.

Me: 179cm 76kg walk around weight Muay Thai on and off since the age of 12, trained and competed in Sanda, won 4 mt fights, started mma style training in 2022. bjj blue belt

Bruce Lee :171cm 64 kg, JKD founder, good kicks, but that’s about it, shit boxing and no understanding of ground game. No footage of him fighting

Me hitting bags:

Him hitting a bag , what is blud doing jfl 💀

Thots @st.hamudi but 6‘5 @Michael Myers @murdah @Jason Voorhees @Gargantuan @AlexBrown84 @gooner23 etc idk

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Jason Voorhees, Sny, st.hamudi but 6‘5 and 4 others
anyone above 5’11 and an amateur in boxing would win against him, weight class matters a lot. maybe if he had some mma in his arsenal, it would be closer

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5, aspiringexcel, seethe and 1 other person
You’d get raped

• JFL
Reactions: Sny, CarrotMaxxer, st.hamudi but 6‘5 and 3 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5 and murdah
anyone above 5’11 and an amateur in boxing would win against him, weight class matters a lot. maybe if he had some mma in his arsenal, it would be closer
I think he has a chance of beating a lot of boxers with low kicks, but I’m an animal on the ground, and I’d wrestle fuck him
You’d get raped

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel and murdah
@seethe, anyone who disagrees can cope and seethe for all I care. :feelshmm:

• Love it
Reactions: seethe
why is bro beefing with bruce lee he probably casts spells and shid how you gonna fight off that :feelshah:

• So Sad
Reply faggots, I need some dopamine before bed

„how did u know I have 0 martial arts experience?“

• JFL
Reactions: murdah
We are both 1/4 cuckcasian 3/4 Chinese but I bet I would’ve whooped his puny 5’7 ass.

Me: 179cm 76kg walk around weight Muay Thai on and off since the age of 12, trained and competed in Sanda, won 4 mt fights, started mma style training in 2022. bjj blue belt

Bruce Lee :171cm 64 kg, JKD founder, good kicks, but that’s about it, shit boxing and no understanding of ground game. No footage of him fighting

Me hitting bags:

Thots @st.hamudi but 6‘5 @Michael Myers @murdah @Jason Voorhees @Gargantuan @AlexBrown84 @gooner23 etc idk

mirin bro u would destroy every .org user thats fs

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: murdah and seethe
No one dethrones the master Bruce lee

• JFL
Reactions: murdah
He gon whoop you for starters (I’m assuming ur untrained)

there are definitely some 6’5 ogre juice heads that I can’t beat
imagine being a 6"5 ogre juice head smashing on manlets left n right. Must be a power fantasy at that point.

Tales from a rice farmer who died from the Yangtze River overflowing.

Last edited:
both of you can't fight for shit

• JFL
Send a vid of yourself sparring or hitting pads
Incels sending weak ass videos of them hitting pads when they should be sending real live street fights and sanctioned matches

there are definitely some 6’5 ogre juice heads that I can’t beat
cope im talented 6‘5 with wide frame doing mma with wrestling backround

there are some 5‘8 chechen mfs in my gym who could whoop me

and im by no means weak I can suplex 100kg+ fighters

trust me experience and technique paired with a warrior mindset can be very dangerous

• +1

Me hitting bags:

Hey fellow MartialArtsCel. I do Bjj but I want to start kickboxing over the summer so I can stand up and fight as well. I have boxing experience, any advice?

trust me experience and technique paired with a warrior mindset can be very dangerous
lol nigguh is Andre the giant size and can’t beat on manlets

I’m just being realistic, I’m primarily a striker, wrestling is not my strong suit only started 2 years ago, I don’t have that stocky build to ragdoll people around, so when it comes to fighting much bigger guys with 40kg-50kg on me ,I’m at a definitely at a disadvantage, especially on the street.

• +1
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5
I’m just being realistic, I’m primarily a striker, wrestling is not my strong suit only started 2 years ago, I don’t have that stocky build to ragdoll people around, so when it comes to fighting much bigger guys with 40kg-50kg on me ,I’m at a definitely at a disadvantage, especially on the street.
obviously if they are combat athletes too

but some random roidhead who weighs 30kg more is like a kid to me u don’t understand the despair between us
lol nigguh is Andre the giant size and can’t beat on manlets
I beat people who weigh more than me and are almost my height (like 6‘3) so I can cope with that

some people are just on another level technically or in the capacity of their skills

• +1
Hey fellow MartialArtsCel. I do Bjj but I want to start kickboxing over the summer so I can stand up and fight as well. I have boxing experience, any advice?
I recommend you to stick to boxing first, then learn some Muay Thai striking from a mma gym,not a pure MT gym, avoid adopting the Muay Thai stance because it’s ineffective for mma.

• +1
obviously if they are combat athletes too

but some random roidhead who weighs 30kg more is like a kid to me u don’t understand the despair between us

I beat people who weigh more than me and are almost my height (like 6‘3) so I can cope with that

some people are just on another level technically or in the capacity of their skills
All you need to do is land that one shot neeguh

• JFL
I recommend you to stick to boxing first, then learn some Muay Thai striking from a mma gym,not a pure MT gym, avoid adopting the Muay Thai stance because it’s ineffective for mma.
I quit boxing after doing Bjj for about a year, I find boxing to be very boring so that’s why I wanted to do kickboxing/mt. Also to learn leg kicks because of how useful it is. I suppose I could go to an mma gym but I’ve never thought about that

I quit boxing after doing Bjj for about a year, I find boxing to be very boring so that’s why I wanted to do kickboxing/mt. Also to learn leg kicks because of how useful it is. I suppose I could go to an mma gym but I’ve never thought about that
The thing is mt and kickboxing don’t teach you to how to throw hands properly.some boxing is kinda mandatory if you want to be a good striker for mma.

But as a hobbyist, the most important thing is to enjoy the journey. do what you find enjoyable, mt is definitely fun to train, Sambo and Sanda are very underrated as well, would definitely recommend if they are accessible to you

• +1
Reactions: mog_me
The thing is mt and kickboxing don’t teach you to how to throw hands properly.some boxing is kinda mandatory if you want to be a good striker for mma.

But as a hobbyist, the most important thing is to enjoy the journey. do what you find enjoyable, mt is definitely fun to train, Sambo and Sanda are very underrated as well, would definitely recommend if they are accessible to you
I think I’ll just go to an mma gym then

Users who are viewing this thread

Back