Me vs Low iq hardmaxxers who think im a schizo

try2beme

try2beme

LEANMAXXING RN
Im gonna mog you all. You think i speak badly of random surgeries cause im a schizo jfl, id have underye fillers RIGJT NOW since i can afford it but i know it will ruin my face as a older man.

This is how im gonna look after not taking retarded shortcuts to fix a delicate failo. Fat grafting or underye implants

IMG 6701

And this is how you low iq lesbians will look after filling moving liquids in a fucking midface after painting me as low iq on a topic i am well into

IMG 6699
IMG 6698

IMG 6700

Keep clowning my insight to the 10% who are broke, bitchless subhumans that cant accept theres no shortcut to beauty. You have so few attention you have no issue raping your face for short term results

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: scrunchables, Alucard69, soover4me and 4 others
Its Been A Long Time Waiting GIF

• +1
Reactions: Snowskinned and try2beme
settle down

• Ugh..
Reactions: try2beme
Copemax.org
Subhumans.org
Retards.org
Bitchless.org

• +1
Reactions: Snowskinned
You already mog me bhai but I'm rooting for ya/.

• +1
You already mog me bhai but I'm rooting for ya/.
Btw ive already hardmaxxed so theres that ill mog these silly hardmaxxers

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: scrunchables and Gengar
Really bhai? Fuaark. How much did it cost you?>

• +1
£170 and done it twice to refill) chin filler)
I thought you were saying you spent ten thousands of dollars on these kind of procedures. Mirin though.

• +1
Ok

• +1
I thought you were saying you spent ten thousands of dollars on these kind of procedures. Mirin though.
Soon maybe 5 momths time

• +1
Reactions: Gengar
Just get lefort 3 or 2 bro, there are surgeons willing to do it

Im gonna mog you all. You think i speak badly of random surgeries cause im a schizo jfl, id have underye fillers RIGJT NOW since i can afford it but i know it will ruin my face as a older man.

This is how im gonna look after not taking retarded shortcuts to fix a delicate failo. Fat grafting or underye implants

View attachment 3121947

And this is how you low iq lesbians will look after filling moving liquids in a fucking midface after painting me as low iq on a topic i am well into

View attachment 3121950View attachment 3121951
View attachment 3121948

Keep clowning my insight to the 10% who are broke, bitchless subhumans that cant accept theres no shortcut to beauty. You have so few attention you have no issue raping your face for short term results
Give alternate solution then

Nigga where? U literally said no fat grafts or undereye implants and said nothing else
Yikes u really bump an old thread just cause you misread. I said those as alternatives maybe you didnt get my wording

• +1
Reactions: Napoleon1800
Yikes u really bump an old thread just cause you misread. I said those as alternatives maybe you didnt get my wording
I'm low iq nigga but what were u going against then? Botox

Not an old thread nigga last message before me was today

• +1
Based. I’m gonna save like crazy so I can get the things I want by 21.

• +1