Battle of blacks

Attachments

• Screenshot_20241011-220104.png
    Screenshot_20241011-220104.png
    2.4 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_20241011_155400050.jpg
    IMG_20241011_155400050.jpg
    336 KB · Views: 0
Now the people I rate are mad asf at me. Don’t ask for a rate if you’re gonna get butt hurt. I like how you called me a NIGGER but you’re a NIGGER too. You know what I’m gonna do. Ima turn white and call you a NIGGER.

Now the people I rate are mad asf at me. Don’t ask for a rate if you’re gonna get butt hurt. I like how you called me a NIGGER but you’re a NIGGER too. You know what I’m gonna do. Ima turn white and call you a NIGGER.
Aaaaaah I MOG YOU STOP RATING PEOPLE MTNSTOP IT

Because your not being real with your rating your underratting ppl

Bro your eyes are weird as shit long ass PFL I mog

No nigger I must exit greycel territory
Better eye area better bone structure in taller than you my frame is better i have better nise and lips than you if any women saw to together i would be the first one theyd choose

@anthony111553

Better eye area better bone structure in taller than you my frame is better i have better nise and lips than you if any women saw to together i would be the first one theyd choose
Cope

My zygo pop out more and I look more normal

Va qoh I'm referring t ofc @anthony111553 my precious baby anyhony

Watch I’ll be back in a couple years wait for my return.

Watch I’ll be back in a couple years wait for my return.
I banished his ass to self reflectance @anthony111553 jfl

• JFL
Reactions: Va-qoh
JFL. Your thread ain’t even banging. Look who’s winning now.
Nigga nobody cares that random ahh ahh discord channel what matters is .org also invite to me to that server

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: VHD, psychomandible and Va-qoh
Nigga nobody cares that random ahh ahh discord channel what matters is .org also invite to me to that server
Dang I’m trying come over here and help people and your over here being mean. Doesn’t change the fact I’m underrating or your that you PFL is long.

Dang I’m trying come over here and help people and your over here being mean. Doesn’t change the fact I’m underrating or your that you PFL is long.
Invite me to the server boy

*The fact I’m not

Invite me to the server boy
Nah you’re ugly as shit this mog battle means nothing to me. I don’t care what others think I know I mog you. Fake ass votes and greys voting. Thread ain’t even bang.

It’s be a Sub5 foid agreeing. You look weird as shit.

It’s be a Sub5 foid agreeing. You look weird as shit.
I'm not reading a single fucking molecule you type out. Ok faggot. send. The. Fucking. Discord server. so I can see the results

Look the very similar tbh

And nose and mouth, he looks better cause of the skin quality but his ipd is alien teir
I personally don't see what your seeing I have better bonestructure and id probably mog him from my side profile

Not even close you get mogged hard