Yuno_howitez

Yuno_howitez

Walter Jr. Maxxing

• Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: n0rthface, Deleted member 18544 and Debetro
it seems ramirez late 2021 era is coming back

it seems ramirez late 2021 era is coming back
There is a positive correlation between how many indian shitskins are active and how many ramirez posts are being made. Most ramirez posters are indian since it helps them cope with the fact that they have poop T50 eyes, black hair and brown skin.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: n0rthface and Debetro
There is a positive correlation between how how many indian shitskins are active and how many ramirez posts are being made. Most ramirez posters are indian since it helps them cope with the fact that they have poop T50 eyes, black hair and brown skin.
im white aryan and still love ramirez

There is a positive correlation between how many indian shitskins are active and how many ramirez posts are being made. Most ramirez posters are indian since it helps them cope with the fact that they have poop T50 eyes, black hair and brown skin.
tbh i also noticed the tendency

the reason i cope with ramirez is not because we have some similar features, we don't really. its the fact that he gives me comfort knowing i can always go ER if i have too much with this shit world (but the real truth is i would rope not do anything)

its the fact that he gives me comfort knowing i can always go ER if i have too much with this shit world

Funny GIF

Up

• +1
Reactions: Yuno_howitez
lol u acting like i cant do it i already killed dogs, cats, baby chickens since i was a kid in hungary its normal in villages
wow bro you're just like Ramirez :feelsahh:

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Yuno_howitez
wow bro you're just like Ramirez :whatfeels:
for real its like i can feel the dark forces inside me, if someone messes with me i wont be able to control my demons...

• Woah
Reactions: Interested