• Hair UP

Votes: 72 74.2%
  • The difference is negligible

Votes: 12 12.4%

• Total voters
Amnesia

Amnesia

Legend
I know they are bathroom selfies but is there any large difference with my hair up vs down, do u guys think one looks better than the other?

Hair DOWN

20201007 000730 1 1602055166725
20201007 000718 1 1602055167004

Hair UP

20201003 220824 1 1602055166176
2020 10 03 221536 1 1602055165939

@Over

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5522 and Hozay
first

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5634, Deleted member 5522 and Britishlooksmaxxer
ngl amnesia you look kinda uncanny in pics to me for some reason, but you must look better irl. also hair up looks better

• +1
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy, mewcoper, SubhumanCurrycel and 8 others
Up looks 100000000000000000x better

• +1
Reactions: GreenHat500, Lux, 6485b025t and 6 others
ngl amnesia you look kinda uncanny in pics to me for some reason, but you must look better irl. also hair up looks better

I agree tbh. I think its my nose or something. It needs to be filled in towards the tip. It looks like a long hotdog. However the lighting conditions I am taking these pics accentuates this look on my nose. In daylight my nose looks really good tbh

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: boss8055, Deleted member 6723, Deleted member 5522 and 2 others
I agree tbh. I think its my nose or something. It needs to be filled in towards the tip. It looks like a long hotdog
random question, what does your mom or dad think about all your surgeries?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4645, Deleted member 5522 and Britishlooksmaxxer
Down looks 100000000000000000900000000000000000000000000000000000000X times better and its way more trendy
I cringe my soul out wherever I see someone with their hair up

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Hmm...
  • Ugh..
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer, SPFromNY914, Deleted member 1140 and 5 others
Hair up mogs

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4645, owlofathena, Deleted member 6217 and 4 others
Down looks 100000000000000000900000000000000000000000000000x and its way more trendy
I cringe my soul out when I see people with their hair up
no.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 1140, Deleted member 6217, Deleted member 6963 and 3 others
I like down more as it looks less try hard and natural

• +1
Reactions: Hozay
bro, hair up
1E91726E C72A 4098 9BE3 BF7C9EE472CC

random question, what does your mom or dad think about all your surgeries?

Theyve never talked to me directly about them. It's like my whole family acts like they never happened. None of my friends even mentioned it or made any sort of comments like they noticed. But then again my social circle dropped off rapidly around the time I got my surgeries

• +1
  • Woah
  • So Sad
Reactions: 5'8manlet, Jagged0, stuckneworleans and 7 others
If you got a good hairline, u wanna show it off

• +1
Reactions: higherbeing, PYT, Deleted member 6113 and 2 others
Hair up +2 psl

lol I love how u have to prove to everyone ur real with the paper

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 8486, PYT, Amnesia and 1 other person
Hair up and that’s not even a question tbh

• +1
Reactions: PYT and goat2x
Go bald or tarzan mode

• +1
Reactions: PYT
Why did your social circle drop off when you ascended? Surely it would have grown if anything.

• +1
Reactions: PYT
jesus actual gigachad

• +1
Reactions: PYT and Highrise
Why did your social circle drop off when you ascended? Surely it would have grown if anything.

They all went off to college I stayed back in my hometown. I had no interest in making friends, I actually went thru a period with a bad skin condition that made me embarrassed to go out too. Eczema all over my back chest and arms. Spent thousands going to dermatologists to cure it, did laser treatments, steroid creams, etc. Nothing. Finally went to a Naturopathic Dr. and he put my on a gluten free diet and had me take high quality vitamins and minerals and it cured my skin condition in 3 months, hasnt come back since.

Still tho I dont want friends, I dont want anything but to be totally alone, separated from this shit society, and just pull a bitch here or there when I want

• +1
Reactions: Jagged0, Deleted member 275, SubhumanCurrycel and 2 others
@Amnesia
You have a nice body too.

May you elab on your diet and workout routine?

@Amnesia do you use those eyebrow fibers everyday? and do they fall of etc how good do they work? I need eyebrow transplant but if this works i could save alot of money

Still tho I dont want friends, I dont want anything but to be totally alone, separated from this shit society, and just pull a bitch here or there when I want
The more I start to ascend, the more I begin to think like this, and it worries me tbh

• +1
Reactions: Amnesia
@Amnesia
You have a nice body too.

May you elab on your diet and workout routine?

Been natty always, Started lifting at 19, I'm 32 now. Just bro splits. 30-40 minutes per day on one muscle group, no compounds all isolation. Nothing crazy, just stuff u can find on Youtube

@Amnesia do you use those eyebrow fibers everyday? and do they fall of etc how good do they work? I need eyebrow transplant but if this works i could save alot of money

Yes every time I am about to see a girl, it's like putting on makeup. They will last in ur not like rubbing ur face against a pillow or something. In other words until the next day after sleep.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9568, Deleted member 6217 and baruch
Do u have a thread with ur measurments and shit I’m curious about them. If not what is ur Ipd if u don’t mind my asking. Appreciate it man.

Do u have a thread with ur measurments and shit I’m curious about them. If not what is ur Ipd if u don’t mind my asking. Appreciate it man.

Ratios matter more than actual measurements

This is the most straight on photo I have posted on here, u can do the measurements if u wish

Myggrr

• +1
Reactions: RichardwillImprove
Im the same, hair up in undercut makes me look 100x better than hair down.

some guys suit fringe but its mostly prettyboys

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1140
hair up for u 100%

are you on retin a? Skin looks good for your age.

its over if you dont have a fringe haircut in 2020

Chad either way

Get an Iphone inkel

hair up cause you wanna look as masculine as possible and not like a faggot.

also you need to get a newer phone like an iphone to at least NTmaxx for the foids man that 2012/2013 phone legit gives off creepy autistic and basement dweller type of vibes ngl.

• +1
Reactions: Amnesia
You're not balding, I'm mirin

Theyve never talked to me directly about them. It's like my whole family acts like they never happened. None of my friends even mentioned it or made any sort of comments like they noticed. But then again my social circle dropped off rapidly around the time I got my surgeries
i have no idea why you are getting "so sad" reacts for this post, imo its actually good nobody is asking you, imagine having to explain why you got surgeries and care so much about your looks

Holy chad
giphy.gif

Just your average looksmaxx user bro. Mogs me from the slums of Mumbai to gandy's heaven and back.

Hair up mogging hard

I guess my forehead isn't too big to run quiff game. I will cancel my hairline lowering surgery then

@ABC

• JFL
Reactions: HeavenAdmιn
up and im smoking on some good amnesia rn

You look younger in second photo

@Amnesia
I have been following your tinder posts. Ngl they are very motivational.

Aside from work and slaying, what do you do in your spare time? Do you have any hobbies or do you just ldar and play vidya?

I’m trying to get a sense of the lifestyle once one ascends

@Amnesia
I have been following your tinder posts. Ngl they are very motivational.

Aside from work and slaying, what do you do in your spare time? Do you have any hobbies or do you just ldar and play vidya?

I’m trying to get a sense of the lifestyle once one ascends

Video games, podcasts, forums, online poker, gym, and then stock trading and everything that goes along with stock trading like studying historical data and charts.

@Amnesia call your trades out here in real time so we can make some $$$

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Jagged0, HeavenAdmιn and wristcel
its his eyes. eyes always look bad in that lighting and mirror pic

• +1
Reactions: Hozay