• +1
Reactions: lildickgirl666, defluvz and Deleted member 1464
why do i look like a "motherfucker" ?
Why are your shoulders so narrow
i'm compressed in the wall.
???
i like him

is this what I need ? is that simple ?

lol at me BEING smart KNOWING what i have to do to have the money.. and not having the money to pay this idiot surgeries..

so ridiculous... time is passing...

i could be RIGHT NOW fuckin jailbaits in my car withmy good face and money...
but I'm here.....i'm slack retarded.. fuck realizing it.

Last edited:
absolute slayer

• +1
Reactions: Framletgod
How many times are you going to post your ugly mug here? people already told you that you're ugly.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464

Lefort10

• +1
Reactions: Luke LLL and medialcanthuscel
Shave bro

Btw you have a slight birdcel look. I have it too. Jaw surgery can help you out a lot. Literally turn into a slayer just like that morph of you. Le fort 1 will straighten your nose and offer forward growth, genioplasty will deal with the chin and bsso will help with the small mandible. The whole package is jaw surgery

Front 5.5, side 3

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Petsmart, defluvz and Framletgod
you look like a guy ive been to a festival yesterday that regularly fucks bitches, but he is like SUPER nt and rich (but the girls he fucks dont know he is rich so)

• +1
Reactions: Eduardo DOV
strange...I look older, a little monster. I prefer my morph.

Shave bro

Btw you have a slight birdcel look. I have it too. Jaw surgery can help you out a lot. Literally turn into a slayer just like that morph of you. Le fort 1 will straighten your nose and offer forward growth, genioplasty will deal with the chin and bsso will help with the small mandible. The whole package is jaw surgery
you mean my morph ?
I'm not into these surgeries u said.
JawSurgery = Lefort1 + genioplasty + bsso ? They offer this with this name "JawSurgerie" ?

I didn't know about this bsso, seems cool. But I don't know if i really need it. In my morph all that is really required is nose job + chin.
I liked your comment, makes sense what u said.

How does lefort 1 straitghen the nose ? My nose is too big. People here will say he is not big but my face that is small.. I totally desagree with that. If that was the case, my face would seem small in front view near to other people. And that doesnt happen. In fact the opposite happens, my face is kind of big in front view near to other people.

Wouldn't this bsso by itself project the chin ? I don't know if bsso could add much for me, my under and upper teeths are almost together.
I remember my dentist saying he corrected this by 80%, and I remember him saying it would be possible to make it to 100% but only with a surgery, guess it's this bsso surgery. Maybe it's not worth it.

Do you have an Idea of how much does it all cost?

Oh,, i'm a dumbass. So, lefort 1 projects the upper part forward, then bsso to project the lower part forward. Right ?

Does Lefort 1 helps projectin the maxila forward ?
View attachment 104257Looks like a witch 🧙‍♀️

Where are your lips boyo? XD
their not in my shadow of me smiling

Last edited:
strange...I look older, a little monster. I prefer my morph.

you mean my morph ?
I'm not into these surgeries u said.
JawSurgery = Lefort1 + genioplasty + bsso ? They offer this with this name "JawSurgerie" ?

I didn't know about this bsso, seems cool. But I don't know if i really need it. In my morph all that is really required is nose job + chin.
I liked your comment, makes sense what u said.

How does lefort 1 straitghen the nose ? My nose is too big. People here will say he is not big but my face that is small.. I totally desagree with that. If that was the case, my face would seem small in front view near to other people. And that doesnt happen. In fact the opposite happens, my face is kind of big in front view near to other people.

Wouldn't this bsso by itself project the chin ? I don't know if bsso could add much for me, my under and upper teeths are almost together.
I remember my dentist saying he corrected this by 80%, and I remember him saying it would be possible to make it to 100% but only with a surgery, guess it's this bsso surgery. Maybe it's not worth it.

Do you have an Idea of how much does it all cost?

Oh,, i'm a dumbass. So, lefort 1 projects the upper part forward, then bsso to project the lower part forward. Right ?

Does Lefort 1 helps projectin the maxila forward ?

their not in my shadow of me smiling
Bro, these aspies know what they are talking about. Ugly noses are caused by bad maxillas. People in the past didn’t walk around with jew noses.

Le fort 1 pushes the maxilla forward and your nose rests on the maxilla. This will give it more support and straighten it out.

Trust me bro. You aren’t a slayer and you have yourself to confirm it. How many girls are messaging you first and are ok with you saying autistic stuff for fucks?

Bro, these aspies know what they are talking about. Ugly noses are caused by bad maxillas. People in the past didn’t walk around with jew noses.

Le fort 1 pushes the maxilla forward and your nose rests on the maxilla. This will give it more support and straighten it out.

Trust me bro. You aren’t a slayer and you have yourself to confirm it. How many girls are messaging you first and are ok with you saying autistic stuff for fucks?
i have fcked girls easily.. good girls i have posted them here. I stay in home most of the time. I have 95% sure that if I was NT and go out I could fuck good girls everyweek. My sideview is bad cause of nose, but my front is pretty good. Good to the point to attract girls. At least where I live. Of course I see the difference between me and a male model.

Anyway, I dont agree with you in the nose part, not that it wouldn't improve, of course it would as some before afters lefort 1 shoe, but maybe rhinoplasty is required for people with huge noses like mine. I mean look at David Gandy, He has a huge nose.

Anyway you opened my eyes to this Lefort I + bsso. Think I would do it if the result is what I wanted.

What morph were u talkin about ? Mine or the other guys replie ??

S̵̢̞͓̲̟͍̗̙͕͇̰̯͍̥̦̖̙̯͒́́̏̐̑̍̃̓͐̌̈́̎̂̆͋̒͋̈́͌̇̀̃́̒̌̀͊̀̏̓̈́̆̓̎̈̓͐̇̈́͊͘͘̚͘͝͝͠͝͝͝ư̸̢̛͚͚͕̩͍̩̣̺̖͎̭͓̲̣̯͍͎͙͈̮̭͇̱͎͉̹̤̠̠͙͇̞͂̋͐̇͗̋̈́̆̓̇̀̉̽̊̊̅̂͒̅̓̈́́̅͒̂̓͂̌̿̈́̋͗͛̍̔̾̀͐̀͗͐̓̽̏̔͛̔̈́̈́̾̊̉̍̓̌̈̅̓̄͆͒͊̉͒̈́͗̓̊̏̀̍͑̀̇͗̔̈́́́́̿̐̚͘̚̕̚͘̕̕̚͜͝͝͝͝͝͝͠͝͝͠͠c̴̡̢̨̧̡̨̧̢̡̨̛͉̰͔͇͍̦͔̥̬̮̠̙̫͔̙͎͎̘̝͚̟̻͇͇̼̞̞̼͍̞̮̙͇̤̠͕̼̣̟̮̹̘̘̥͖̪̗̱̻̳̭̹͓͕̙͎̣̥̦̝̣͚̻̗̣̦͕͔̞̤̱͉̰̞̳̱̻̙͗̋̏͌͋̓̉̄͐̇̎͌̎͒̓̏̇̏̿͑̇̇̄̿͋͊̾̒͒̈̏̍́̿̉͑͐̿̈́̋́͗͛͆̑̋̂̋́̒̊̀̿̇͐̂̈́͋̾̒̿̈́̐̄̓̃̐̓̀̄̋͐̅̌̕̚͘͘͘͘͘̕͜͜͜͝͝͝͝͠͠͠͝͠͝͝ͅk̴̨̡̧̡̢̧̨̛̪͙̟͇̰͙͍̹̗͕͇̯͚̭̳̳̳͔̱̘̦̱̯̤̟͇̗̘̙̘̬͖̯͙̰̼̩͎̦̹̜̥͓̼͇͎̰̫͓͕̠͇̫͖̮͇͚̬̦̲͇̙͉̤̖͇̰̰͉̈́̾̍̀̐͊͆͛̈̐̉̎̆̀͐̽͑͂͆̆̂̽̍̌̇̊͋͂̒͆̈́̈́͊̄͒̑̃̅̉͛͌̀̓̍̂̉̄́̈͘͘̚̚̚̕͜͜͜͜͝͝ͅͅ ̷̡̨̢̨̢̡̡̧̡̨̡̧̛̛̛̛̛͉̫̖̙͕̯̯̟̹͇͉̰̟̥̞̖̜͔̤̼̹̰̝̠͕͎̥̜̳͈̲̻͖̥͖̤̼̺̺͇͉̖̱̹͇̠̞͔̝̞͍̹̠̣͈̠̠̲̱͔̻̼͍̙̞͍̳̰̠̘̖̬̲̗̦̜̖̠̜̗͓̖͍̹̼̳̭̩̲̠͚̠̫͕̖̥̙̤̣̜͕̺̳̮̭͋̌̍̆̑̋͒͂̌̾̅͆̓̅̍̓̓́̾̆̑̏̐͌̈́͌̈̆̐̒̃́̾̄̓̈̽͂̈́̆̎͛̅̊͊͐͊̍̍̓́̎́̉͐͗̽̍̓̉͗́̀̀̿̈́͂́̀͐͆̆̒̇͋͑͐̓̂̊̆̀̈́͐̄͊̿͂̿̍̿́͆̌͊̑̌͑͆̂̔̂͘͘̚̚̚̕̚͘̕͜͜͜͜͝͝͝͝͝͝͝͝ͅͅm̵̡̨̢̧̨̡̢̛̙̮͙͙̗͖̜̫͖̳͍̯̤̲̭̻̙̝̘͚͎̼̮̣͓̬̻͎͓̤̯͔̣̥͓̠̱̫̠̼̠̝͖͓̲͑̈́͗͐̆̀̄̓̈͌̉̈́̏̈̇̈͗̓͊̈́̆̀́̉́̇̉̒̀̊̓̃̓̿͐͆̔̓͑̆͒̂̾͒͊̀͐͒̋̀̅͜͝͝͝͝͝͝͝ẏ̴̢̢̛̳̻̫̮̼͚̜̥̝̬̳͈͚͓̟̖͇̦̱̪̩̠̳̰͚̦̰͉͍̟̹̱͎͖̤̼̬̭̣̦̻̀͋̽̒́̆̀̑̉̌͑͆̑̇͗̓́͋͐̉́̂̆͗́̃͌̾̃͊̐̀̈́̾̎̉̇͆̆̽̊̓̂̾̑́͘̚̕̚̕͘͜͜͜͜͠͝ ̶̨̧̢̧̡̢̨̪̮͕̗̟̣̖̘̬̰͕̯͈̲̰̹̬̯͈̦͎̬̳̫̮̩̘͈͚͇̹̟͈̻̞̻͓̼̭̠͓͇͎̜̘̲͇̫͈̝̼͎͉̩̲̥͔̥̱͓̪̻̭͓͙̙̦̫͉́̀͜͜ͅc̶̢̨̢̛͚̮͓̱͚̹̘̩̤̭͇̮̭̈́̋̒͋̽̄̔͗̈́̊́̌̆͊̽͋̀̉͊̋̇̔́͗͐̓͂̽̆̋͂́̀͒̓̋̅͗̓͑̿̇̍̊͗̃̔͂͂̆͊͂̿̓͐͋͊͌͆̅̎̀̓̚͘̚̕͘͘̚͘͝͠͠͝ͅǫ̴̡̨̡̡̨̨̨̲̲̣̲̥͓̥̺͕̪̻̘̩͇̜͇̻̗̮̞͎̞͇͍͕̻͉͎͈̟͓̱̜̱̖̯͙̗̲̪͈͎̮̠̤̝̙̦̜͎͉͚̖͓̹̻̳̭͈̰̖̻̫̞̤͇̝̹̼͍̤̱̠̥͔͍̬̌̀̀̇̾̐͋̇̉̅̎̽͐̒͑̒͒̀̈́̋̿̄̈̊̾̆̑́̏͊̉́͆̂́̏͊̌͆̿̎̿͗̂̊̈̆̽͂͗͂̐͂̇͛̈́̔̔̈́̌̇̀̌̆̃̇̋̐̾̈́͑̅̓̀̈́͛͒̿̂͐̾͐̒̈̽̋̇̈́̃͐̐̽͒̋̃̓͐́̒̈͋̓̓͋̉̈́̆̿̈́͛̌́̂͛͘̕̕̚̕̕̚͜͜͜͜͜͠͝͝͝͝͠͠ͅͅͅͅc̴̡̢̢̢̧̡̛̛̗̹͇̦̬̺̭͓̱̹̹̰̥̲̫͕͖͎̲̼̪̺̹̱̩͙̭̤̹͈̟̦̩̭͕̝͙̮͔̥̪͔̩͉̤̗̝̜̮͔͇̩̟̰̱̣̲̻̖̟̘͔̮̭͉̲͔̞̳̦̰̝͐̓͂̆͛̍͗̌̐̒̏̓̚̚̚̚͜ͅk̶̨̨̨̢̧̧̢̧̛̺̰̞͉̮̳͍̥͙͍͔̲͖̲͈̥̪͍̫̟̭͓̯̠̜̮̟̦͖͉̟̠̙͔̟̩̙̫͈͖̤̜̤̘̱̯̘̺̣͈͓͓̩̫̈́̇̋͗͂̅͒̇̌̆͂̉͊̍̒̍̐̈̂̍̀́͛͂̉͊͂̈̋̾͌̃̿̓͐̈́͑͆̓͌̈̇̍̌̂̈́̌͌̎̄̈́̎͗̓͋͛̇͂̂̈̌̋͌̈͂͗̇̔̾͌̔̔͛̆̿̄̽̒̾̄̐͌̒̀̂͊̈́͛͒̂̕̕̕̕̕̕͘̚͘͝͝͠͝͝͝͝͠

L̶̢̡̢̢̢̨̡̢̢̨̛̛̛͔͖̲͎̞̹̯̻̗̼͖̘͎̻͓̩͚̖͈̳͔̖̭̗̠̰̺̥͔͎̖̹̩͕̫̯̺̑͆̽̆̌̐͑̿͂̊̎͗̂͑̍̈͊̃̐͋̀̆̒̐̒̄͌̽̽͗͒́̇̈̊͊̀́̈́̀̌͑̄͊́̆͑̌́̀͂͗͗́͊̔̋̈́͐͗͂̌̈̆̈́̑̍̐̄́̾͊̆͋̑̈̓͗̆̃̀͒̉͑̀̊̈́̈́̄̿͒̀̆̽͗͗̆̈̾́̊̓̈́̾̅̈́͋̑̎͆̃́́͐̽͋̆̒͐̾̿̍͗̇͐̅̑̆́̃͌͋̓̽̂̾͑͋̌̅͊͐͋͒͌̋͛̍͂̑͌̍́͌̕͘̚̚͘̕͘͜͜͠͠͝͠͠͝͝͠͝͠͝ͅő̴̡̢̧̨̢̢̡̡̨̧̡̧̨̢̧̢̡̻̘̝͎̯̥̹̘̖̝͖̼͓͕̞͚̫͉̹̤̰̠̠͎̟̻̯̹̻̩͎̯̲̱̥̳̖̜͚̮̮̙̫̮̮͇̩̥̞̥̣̜̳͚͉̻̝̹̠̺̫̥̗͔͍̱̟̞̞̪̠̲̭̤̹̠͇̖̩̖̘̫̖̞͇̤͖̞̟̗͉̫͔͇͙͍͈͙̫̱̦̱̩̺͎̻͓̥̖̯̦̘̼̺̼̤̠̤͓̰̼̯̣̙͖̲͙͇̤͚̱̪̮̭͙̰̺̱̠̹̘͍͚̪̫̣̦̙̤̻͔̬̻͇̞̰̺̯̫̼̦̭̖͔͔̙̯̪̩͇̩̘̻̱͎͎͌̈̇̊͛̌̂͜͜͜͜ͅͅͅͅl̸̢̧̧̧̧̨̧̢̨̢̧̡̛̦͚̗̣̙̙̞̺͈̼͇̬̜̬̖͓̰͚̬̦͇̯̥̯͎̳͖͈̞̙̬̪͈̪̙̙̟̘̼̲͈̹͉̪͇͈͈̝̭̬̺̲̭̹̬̭̘͚̬̹̣̤̀͑̒̑̌͐̑́̉̀̊͑̿̐͗́̒̈́͒͊̓̌͂͌̽̚͘͘̚̕͜͜͜͜͜͝

@fOreVER
see this thread

@fOreVER
see this thread
Bro. Your case is not a phenotype it is accompanied with a recessed chin. A slight birdcel. You will fuck stacies if you correct it.

Bro. Your case is not a phenotype it is accompanied with a recessed chin. A slight birdcel. You will fuck stacies if you correct it.
everybody in my dad's family has this nose. Even my dads sister. I think it is caused by a gene for SURE, if this gene is whate determines if you will have a recessed maxilla or a behaviour of breathing throu mouth, or a big nose by itself, I don't know.
They all have this, this bone projecting upper the nose and making this angle.

here is she:

from profile, she has the same effect being big as mine. But her chin has a little curve that mine doesnt. So it's better I think. Her son also has this curve.
2 years ago pic, my dads sister, my dads brother and I, look at nose.

Last edited:
everybody in my dad's family has this nose. Even my dads sister. I think it is caused by a gene for SURE, if this gene is whate determines if you will have a recessed maxilla or a behaviour of breathing throu mouth, or a big nose by itself, I don't know.
They all have this, this bone projecting upper the nose and making this angle.

here is she:
View attachment 104366
from profile, she has the same effect being big as mine. But her chin has a little curve that mine doesnt. So it's better I think. Her son also has this curve.
2 years ago pic, my dads sister, my dads brother and I, look at nose.

Lmfao this aspie is doxxing his family ok bro you are a chad but just save some pussy for us ok

Lmfao this aspie is doxxing his family ok bro you are a chad but just save some pussy for us ok
lol i'm not saying i'm a chad, i'm only talkin about the nose thing that you pointed out.