• WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 685, Anon, TheMewingBBC and 3 others
Not like it needs to be confirmed but the way she laughs screams I wanna run

• +1
Reactions: karbo and Mousei
LOL AT WHEN THE NEWS REPORTER GUY LAUGHS AT THE END

• +1
Reactions: LowTierNormie and Deleted member 1464
I'm happy for him. I hope their love is genuine.

• +1
Reactions: BrettyBoy
Damn looks like one of our moderators might actually have a chance

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: IWantToMax, Deleted member 685, Kosidius and 18 others
He has more hair and forward growth than me

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 1100, Cleftcel and diggbicc
early 20s khhv conversationless textless checking in tbh

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1100 and Over
Women are attracted to low IQ men and studies show that the mentally challenged can have sex 3x more often than “NT” people especially those with mental impairments associated with high testosterone such as schizophrenia

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 685
Qq

• JFL
Reactions: Esteban1997

you will never had the chance to do this

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1100
Tenor 1

• +1
Reactions: Over
Women are attracted to low IQ men and studies show that the mentally challenged can have sex 3x more often than “NT” people especially those with mental impairments associated with high testosterone such as schizophrenia
stop giving me hope

Low T for not tagging him
@knajjd
keep barking for me. Youre my dog. Instead of living your life youre gonna sit in front of your pc barking for me like a whipped dog i abuse for my own amusement, like a slave. I control you, im on your mind 24/7, rent free. It means nothing to me, this forum could close tomorrow and i wouldnt care one bit but you will never be able to forget how much ive abused you relentlessly.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1100 and Deleted member 2227
This looks scripted tbh
Absolutely no way she’d be with him

keep barking for me. Youre my dog. Instead of living your life youre gonna sit in front of your pc barking for me like a whipped dog i abuse for my own amusement, like a slave. I control you, im on your mind 24/7, rent free. It means nothing to me, this forum could close tomorrow and i wouldnt care one bit but you will never be able to forget how much ive abused you relentlessly.
fuck you.
seriously, fuck you.
there are 7.53 billion people on earth.
i could say "fuck you" to any one of those people, as long as i knew the language. if i was saying "fuck you" to a german, i would say "fick dich". if i was saying "fuck you" to a french guy, i would say "va te faire foutre". if i was saying "fuck you" to you, i would say it over and over again for hours on end, until you were reduced to tears.

seriously.
FUCK YOU.

• +1
Reactions: Anon
fuck you.
seriously, fuck you.
there are 7.53 billion people on earth.
i could say "fuck you" to any one of those people, as long as i knew the language. if i was saying "fuck you" to a german, i would say "fick dich". if i was saying "fuck you" to a french guy, i would say "va te faire foutre". if i was saying "fuck you" to you, i would say it over and over again for hours on end, until you were reduced to tears.

seriously.
FUCK YOU.
i took one look at your poorly formatted sloppy post and didnt read a single word. You must be just as LOW IQ as i think you are if you think im going to waste my precious life reading a single word of your post.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1100 and BrettyBoy
big dick is everything

• JFL
Reactions: Cleftcel
i took one look at your poorly formatted sloppy post and didnt read a single word. You must be just as LOW IQ as i think you are if you think im going to waste my precious life reading a single word of your post.
Imagine This: You’re laying down in bed crying after your boyfriend broke up with you. Your door creeks open. Its Ian and Anthony from Smosh. They come up to your bed and sit down beside you. They put their hands on your shoulders to comfort you and to make you stop crying. You look up at both them and say thanks. They both kiss you on the cheek. They stand up, grab you by the fucking neck and throw you against the fucking wall, giving you irreversible brain damage. As you lie on the floor convulsing while still in a half conscious state, you see Jacksepticeye enter the room. He drops his entire body weight on you and crushes every last bit of life out of you. You’re fucking dead, fuck you.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 685, SeiGun, Deleted member 3299 and 3 others
did he win a compettion were the prize is a date with her?

I'm happy for him. I hope their love is genuine.
If her boobs are bigger than her bfs skull then the relationship will NEVER end well

It's called the boob to skull ratio law

• Woah
Reactions: AscendenceImminent
Brazil is a vidya ngl

Did he win the loto or something? He must have fucking billions in his bank account

Imagine This: You’re laying down in bed crying after your boyfriend broke up with you. Your door creeks open. Its Ian and Anthony from Smosh. They come up to your bed and sit down beside you. They put their hands on your shoulders to comfort you and to make you stop crying. You look up at both them and say thanks. They both kiss you on the cheek. They stand up, grab you by the fucking neck and throw you against the fucking wall, giving you irreversible brain damage. As you lie on the floor convulsing while still in a half conscious state, you see Jacksepticeye enter the room. He drops his entire body weight on you and crushes every last bit of life out of you. You’re fucking dead, fuck you.
Hahaha

shes an actress fuck this fake shit