Measured my waist

Pietrosiek

Pietrosiek

Jacked like larry
I meansured my waist width same method as bideloid. Its 27cm. I know that its small but when i look at it its really fucking small. Measured my bideltoid just to make sure, 50cm and maybe 2mm, so lets say dead 50. Its 1.85 shoulder to waist without gymceling. Thats good number. If i was gymceling my waist would e wider too, due to obliques but overall im happy with frame. I just wish hips to be narrower becouse in clothers you cant see waist, its all hip to shoulder and raw width

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: BigBiceps, Deleted member 4570, Deleted member 1464 and 2 others
ok

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 4675, Deleted member 3902 and 3 others
I meansured my waist width same method as bideloid. Its 27cm. I know that its small but when i look at it its really fucking small. Measured my bideltoid just to make sure, 50cm and maybe 2mm, so lets say dead 50. Its 1.85 shoulder to waist without gymceling. Thats good number. If i was gymceling my waist would e wider too, due to obliques but overall im happy with frame. I just wish hips to be narrower becouse in clothers you cant see waist, its all hip to shoulder and raw width
Inches?

Chad

• +1
  • WTF
  • Love it
Reactions: Nosecel, Deleted member 4675, Deleted member 4209 and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot
ok

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4570 and Pietrosiek
Wtf tiny waist

• +1
Reactions: Pietrosiek
who cares

measure ur face

im 39cm bideltoid and 2 ratio

mlirin?

• JFL
Not true, obliques (abs in general tbh) don't grow much from training, it's 80% genetic how big your obliques are. There are people who deliberately avoid targeting their obliques because their natural size hurts their v-taper.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 470
Mirin your frame. If you gymcel you can have a really good body.

• +1
Reactions: sloopnoob
Not true, obliques (abs in general tbh) don't grow much from training, it's 80% genetic how big your obliques are. There are people who deliberately avoid targeting their obliques because their natural size hurts their v-taper.
Cope. If you train them they grow. Look at mma fighters. They have super strong core and their waist are massive

Cope. If you train them they grow. Look at mma fighters. They have super strong core and their waist are massive
I'm not saying they won't grow, just that they won't grow much. And have you considered that they're mma fighters because they have blocky solid cores genetically? You don't see a lot of midgets in basketball. Why would you see wiry framecels in mma??

yes we get it you're chad now leave us alone

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4675
No waist for your lack of chad face

pietrochad has a v taper as well? is there anything this guy cant do?

• JFL
Reactions: stuckneworleans
another chad

• Love it
Reactions: 2peasinapod
I'm not saying they won't grow, just that they won't grow much. And have you considered that they're mma fighters because they have blocky solid cores genetically? You don't see a lot of midgets in basketball. Why would you see wiry framecels in mma??
That doesnt work like that. They are mma fighters Becouse of talent for fighting. @Gorilla ppsted a gymcel who improve his obliques a lot.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3299
Pietrochad

B535AD12 EB8D 4E57 AA1E 93309BD712F7

• Love it
Reactions: her
  • +1
Bumo. But anyway, i see a lot of asymetry in my frame. One side is more v taper

This is you in a few years, son. You'll be walking around the beach and every woman will be mirin your God tier frame and begging for your giant cock.
Fdb002b42a65bc5b19f4d5cc4c720f83

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: sloopnoob and Deleted member 4570
  • Love it
Reactions: her
You don't. You have the best frame I've ever seen.
i have, i see the difference when i take pic with left and right hand. And hips are wide. That would be fixble with powerfull obliques.

shut up fakecel bitch

• JFL