Looks mafia associate (accept the mog)
IMG 20240706 094025 566
IMG 20240706 094341 677
IMG 20240706 094351 349
IMG 20240706 094059 327
IMG 20240706 094056 374
IMG 20240706 094033 610

IMG 20240706 095206 142

@flippasav @Manletmachine Imagine shagging One of those. Must suck to live in UK

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, lebronjames23, deepfuckingvalue and 6 others
Farewell collagen

• +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, flippasav, skkrrrtcantdo and 4 others
Weren’t you saying British girls are the best a few weeks ago :lul:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: deepfuckingvalue and try2beme
Weren’t you saying British girls are the best a few weeks ago :lul:
No i said London Is where the main story takes Place. British chads are the best idk about the girls maybe they're higher PSL / class but lower sex appeal

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: flippasav, try2beme and Manletmachine
But seriously the Gracile Med phenotype legit is peak feminity

IMG 9466

IMG 9464
IMG 9462

• +1
Reactions: the BULL
tan is ugly

pale skin mogs

twinkmax
Did you know that you are a faggot?

Why would I want to date foids who look like men?

meanwhile the average med male:

U

Assalamualaikum
:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

• JFL
Reactions: Bomber517, Chadeep and the BULL
yes but those girls are too pale
I’m sorry but Penelope Cruz is not pale at all lmao

Take a look at Belluci thoughts on her?

• +1
Reactions: Darkeningstar
Did you know that you are a faggot?

Why would I want to date foids who look like men?
you want foids that look like men ure a faggot

tan skin is ugly untermensch

IMG 5162

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Bomber517 and the BULL
Us incel pieces of genetic trash need to donate to hot med women for being superior to us. We don’t deserve to live in a world with them

• JFL
Images 42

Golden Skin is ideal.

• +1
Reactions: lebronjames23, flippasav, the BULL and 1 other person
Could pass as Lebanese or Iranian imo
Only difference is one wears a cross and one fucks a goat. There is a reason why med males get beat up and attacked in places like Poland and Russia when people mistake them for muslims :lul:

• JFL
Reactions: Chadeep, Bomber517, the BULL and 1 other person
Only difference is one wears a cross and one fucks a goat. There is a reason why med males get beat in places like Poland and Russia when people mistake them for muslims :lul:
I don’t get why people think meds look ugly. They have crazy dimorphism. The men can look berberid in some cases (hypermasc) or the women can look pontid (hyperfeminine).

That guy is an atypical med. Most meds I have met look more high class than nordics. Like a more tanned version of them. Their eyes are more deep set, face wider, cheeckbones more prominent than nordics.

• +1
Reactions: STAMPEDE, Darkeningstar, count grishnackh and 1 other person
I like them vampiresque
it's a cope bro. pale women cannot compete with those high sex appeal witches. they all look like they will drain your life essence from your dick. it signals superior health

• +1
it's a cope bro. pale women cannot compete with those high sex appeal witches. they all look like they will drain your life essence from your dick. it signals superior health
Fuck sluts, I want a high-class succubus

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: noobs and the BULL
I don’t get why people think meds look ugly. They have crazy dimorphism. The men can look berberid in some cases (hypermasc) or the women can look pontid (hyperfeminine).

That guy is an atypical med. Most meds I have met look more high class than nordics. Like a more tanned version of them. Their eyes are more deep set, face wider, cheeckbones more prominent than nordics.
Nah I don't think they look ugly, it's just banter lol, but many of them look racially ambiguous so they either suffer from the ethnic tax or are slightly above it, many meds look very attractive since they carry a diverse set of features which can harmonize the face but many meds also are dysgenic. It is the same everywhere but it seems to be most prominent in those countries.

If you watch a football/soccer match in Portugal and look at the crowd you will see what I am talking about it.

• +1
Reactions: gideon, Chadeep, flippasav and 1 other person
  • JFL
  • WTF
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Manletmachine, noobs and the BULL
You should’ve seen the med receptionist at my hostel I think she was Portuguese cause she was complaining that I supported France. Holy fuck she was hot. Wearing tight crop top as I left HNGGGGGG

• WTF
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Manletmachine and Bomber517
Idk im really not into med women. Maybe its bc their attitude sucks.

• So Sad
Idk im really not into med women. Maybe its bc their attitude sucks.
They're the most elitists. You Will never see One of those with a sub HTN, sub High economic status, non RTT man. They are the primary drivers of Evolution. Only in dysgenic countries like USA such things can happen

• Woah
Reactions: Veganist
I want her to sit on my face while we’re both naked in a luxury villa near a Mediterranean beach and admire the sunset

Also the girl in the background on her phone looks like she has great thunder thighs
She's like 40. Those girls are all Rich as well. They immediately get High paid Jobs and donations from random men. It's so painful bro

• Woah
Reactions: flippasav
She's like 40. Those girls are all Rich as well. They immediately get High paid Jobs and donations from random men. It's so painful bro
Seems like Meds have great aging genetics
Alain Delon even though he is an obvious cumskin has remained great until his 60s.
He still has Atlanto Med pheno tho

• +1