Med pheno

D

Deleted member 23558

God make my neurotransmitters great inc

• +1
Reactions: Beetlejuice and Deleted member 61703
If you don’t invest and give it all to become your number one, then leave this world knowing you never truly lived

Before the fancy living, there was me, scrubbing toilets, sweating it out on the farm, chopping trees 14 hours a day, far from the family, and sharing a room with twenty other souls

It was sacrifice, but it was all I knew., amidst the chaos and exhaustion, fitness entered my life like a beacon of hope. It didn’t just transform my body; it reshaped my whole damn existence. It gave me direction, purpose, a reason to keep pushing forward when every part of me wanted to give up.

It was the spark that ignited a fire within me, driving me to strive for my best me despite the odds stacked against me

So let me tell you something brothers, investing in yourself is not a luxury; it’s a necessity. It’s the key to unlocking your full potential and the person you’re born to be.

So go ahead, give it your all, pour every ounce of your being into becoming the best version of yourself. Because trust me, the payoff is worth it

——————————————————

No inviertas y te entregues al máximo para ser el número uno, entonces deja este mundo sabiendo que nunca viviste realmente.

Antes de la vida lujosa, fregaba baños, sudaba en el campo, cortaba árboles durante catorce horas al día, lejos de la familia, compartiendo habitación con veinte almas más.

Fue sacrificio, pero era mi mundo. En medio del caos y el agotamiento, el fitness llegó como un faro de esperanza.
Transformó mi cuerpo y mi vida entera. Me dio dirección, propósito, una razón para seguir adelante cuando quería rendirme.

Fue la chispa que encendió mi fuego interior, impulsándome a luchar a pesar de las probabilidades.Invertir en ti mismo no es un lujo; es una necesidad.
dale todo, conviértete en tu mejor versión. Porque la recompensa vale la pena.

#tuesdaymotivation #realtalk #inspirational #fitnessjourney #fitnessgoals #health #successmindset

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23558
He started as currycel

do meda mog nordics?

• JFL
Reactions: Mog3D, coispet, Deleted member 64942 and 1 other person
I need that hair broo

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 33711
what meds think they look like

vs what they actually look like:

• JFL