med set cheekbones

smoth

smoth

Gemerald
are med set cheekbones a big failo?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23558
Yes. Idk where the meme that johnny depp has low set cheekbones come from. He has medium high set (not as high as ramirez or kortajarena but still high). Usually bone size , mass and positioning go in tandem.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Napoleon1800, agoostis and smoth
Yes. Idk where the meme that johnny depp has low set cheekbones come from. He has medium high set (not as high as ramirez or kortajarena but still high). Usually bone size , mass and positioning go in tandem.
me rn:

and there is no way i can fix this
time to visit Gandy

Is my cheekbone setness fine

just show a pic

• +1
Reactions: agoostis
are med set cheekbones a big failo?
Barely matters. What matters is their size. Zygoless = can't be above 3 PSL (by zygoless I actually mean zygoless not muh Pitt/Bieber/Lachowski).

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Napoleon1800 and Deleted member 23558
cheekbone height doesn't really matter it's their perceived height compared to the depth of your ramus that does.

if you have a very long ramus you can have low set cheekbones and they'll still look fine, but if you don't have much of a ramus (and most people don't) then you need higher cheekbones or there won't be enough space to create much of an effect.

also depending on mass and positioning high set cheekbones can look low set, and vice versa.

• +1
Reactions: wsada and Mr. President
Barely matters. What matters is their size. Zygoless = can't be above 3 PSL (by zygoless I actually mean zygoless not muh Pitt/Bieber/Lachowski).

How are these?
Check on mobile, on my pc screen my skin has too red/pink undertones however on mobile it looks fine

@NarrowBones give your thoughts too

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Magnum Opus
only matters if they are prominent or not tbh. i would trade my highset low prominence cheekbones with urs anyday.

Muh humble braggers my social contact consists of stomping yordles while playing Jax
Every normalfag rots on league. So sorry for your suffering that you have to endure on a daily basis.

Chico with low set zygos is done

• JFL
Reactions: St.TikTokcel
I have similar cheekbone position to Depp its over

Yep. I literally don't have zygoless they are super small

• +1
Reactions: St.TikTokcel
  • +1
Reactions: Napoleon1800