Medal of Honor Award Ceremony to Abmonger

A

AlwaysHaveQuestions

Banned
I was not on the whole day today because I had some rather urgent matters to attend to but I browsed the site for a few minutes on a bathroom break. I saw the Chico vs Thom Strijd mog battle and tapped on the thread. It horrified me that 2/3rd of the users on this forum believes fakeupmaxx Chico can possibly mog Thom Strijd.
In the midst of the retardation occurring in the front of my very eyes, I witnessed a first hand account of abmonger's prowess in battle.
Tonight ladies and gentlemen, I want to present the Medal of Honor, the highest and most prestigious award in the U.S. military to our hero @abmonger.
Medal

Despite the retarded NPCs dogpiling on him, he fought for the honor of lord Thom. He is not the most liked user of this forum. In fact he is majority disliked from votes. But in my heart, @abmonger is a hero. He is my hero.
Award

You sir, have my upmost respect.

Salute

• JFL
Reactions: PYT, Copeful, Deleted member 4430 and 3 others
Keep crying for this
897657fd74f3dc53519888f14c326b1c 1

• +1
Reactions: Copeful
I was not on the whole day today because I had some rather urgent matters to attend to but I browsed the site for a few minutes on a bathroom break. I saw the Chico vs Thom Strijd mog battle and tapped on the thread. It horrified me that 2/3rd of the users on this forum believes fakeupmaxx Chico can possibly mog Thom Strijd.
In the midst of the retardation occurring in the front of my very eyes, I witnessed a first hand account of abmonger's prowess in battle.
Tonight ladies and gentlemen, I want to present the Medal of Honor, the highest and most prestigious award in the U.S. military to our hero @abmonger.
View attachment 654877
Despite the retarded NPCs dogpiling on him, he fought for the honor of lord Thom. He is not the most liked user of this forum. In fact he is majority disliked from votes. But in my heart, @abmonger is a hero. He is my hero.
View attachment 654880
You sir, have my upmost respect.

View attachment 654881
Thom>Chico, and now his prettyboy looks are being buried due to his NW

Salute

• Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot
Keep fucking coping, Brazilian chink mogs extremely hard and it's not even close

Screenshot 20200917 133040 Samsung Internet

Users who are viewing this thread

Back