Medellín Is The Best City In The World

A

Ambitious

Iron
First Post On Here, But I've Been Around.

2 years ago I was a depressed little fucker making $5k/month struggling with solo entrepreneurship, getting no girls, only focused on self improvement. No friends, no social life, Nothing. Browsing this forum 2hrs a day looking for looksmax tips and talking shit with you guys.

Luckily that all started to change. My business took off, and then I started to travel a bit. I ended up taking over my mom's business too, and now I'm financially free. I'm not gonna flex how much I make. But I'm happy and the number grows every month. Not Location free right now, but that can change once I hire new people.

In my travels, there is one place that sticks out. The place that I just got back from. The greatest city in the world. MEDELLIN.

Here's the Sales Pitch:

- Called "The City Of Eternal Spring"
- 75 & Sunny Year Round
- Located In A Valley In The Mountains
- The city is absolutely beautiful
- They are very friendly and not aggressive to tourists / foreigners
- The architecture is so unique
- The culture is so vibrant
- Nearly an infinite amount of things to do
- It's actually quite safe, if you use common sense, don't act like a fucking moron.
- Doctors and lawyers make $20k a year. Average income is $6k/year
- The average guy is 5'7 and fat, or skinny fat.
- It's sooooo easyyyyy to be top 1%
- The women "Paisas" are the most beautiful, kind, loyal, easy-going, passionate women in the world (not even close imo)
- The women actually like men there. They are traditional and so easy to impress.
- Extremely easy to meet amazing, beautiful women. Tinder, Bumble, Cold Approach, Friends, Language Exchange..etc
- Prostitution is 100% legal and cheap (like $20-$100 depending on the girl)
- Provenza, the food district is UNREAL.
- You spend $20-$50 on the nicest meals from the best restaurants.
- A meal for two from the best Steakhouse, bottle of wine, appetizers, steaks, espresso martinis after is $100 or less.
- Legal to open carry alcohol
- Nobody gives a fuck if you do drugs in the club, police included.
- Drugs are very high quality just buy them from a trusted source not a street guy.
- TONS OF AMERICAN EX-PATS
- I can't tell you how many cool ass dudes I have met there who all share the same worldview.

If you want to keep rotting on this forum, obsessing over dumb, entitled Stacys than this thread is not for you. If you're a pussy bitch ass liberal, New World Order Supporting NPC - FUCK YOU and click off this thread. You don't deserve this. If you're sick of the west, want to / know how to work remote (major key) or you have free time and some money and want to see what I'm talking about, read on...

The West is headed to shit. Europe is finished. They are not gonna let Trump win the Election. If the election happens at all. America is dying (obviously). Medellin is rising. The city gets better & better, safer & safer, year after year after year. This isn't Pablo Escobar's Medellin. It's actually quite safe now.

I first went in Summer 2023. I have since been back 2x, in November 2023 and just now in September / October. I have spent about a month there in total, and the next time I go back I will be getting a girlfriend, or 3. And a house / condo. Fingers crossed.

So in that month of time spent, I have fucked around 60 girls. Most of them were prostitutes, but also some non-working girls. Most of the prostitutes I get from Parque Lleras, which is 4x4 blocks of bars & clubs and completely open prostitution.

It's a huge party for foreigners. The girls there, most of them want $100 (the gringo price) but if you speak Spanish, and you can flirt a bit then you can get the price down to $40 or $50 but it all depends on the girl. I won't pay more than $60, which is 300,000 Colombian Pesos (COP).

The area is safe, lots of police presence. The things I'm gonna tell you about the park:
- Avoid the Venezuelan girls (they only want money and they are dead in bed - they don't give a fuck)
- Avoid girls on the street outside the park (Street 10) they might drug /rob you if given the chance
- It's much safer to get girls in the clubs than out in the park
- Don't even look at girls who look underage. All girls in the clubs are at least 18 (I like them 21+)
- Don't cause trouble. If you fight / insult / anger the girls or a Colombian guy - this isn't America.
- And just be generally aware of your surroundings and don't get too fucked up
- Bring Cash only, not your Debit or ATM Cards. Cards should be locked up in your safe. Spend Cash only.

There are also Sex Clubs (La Isla, Face Dos etc) and Massage Brothels (New Life, Energy Spa, Loutron etc) and you can get hookers off the internet on sites like Passion Prepagos and Milleroticos (I don't prefer this because they all edit their pictures to shit)

So, clearly sex is for sale here if that's what you're looking for. Medellin is called the "Biggest Open Air Brothel In The World" as Prostitution is simply engrained in their culture. I have had my fair share. No shame in my game. Almost all of us there will pay $50 to have a romp with a beautiful, wild 21 year old woman.

But it's also really easy to meet non prostitutes. THEY LOVE US. The average Colombian guy is 5'7 and makes 6k / year, and either fat or skinny fat. In the states he'd be a 3 in looks, 1 in money. And the average Colombian girl would be a 7 AT LEAST, a Stacy if you add in personality / femininity.

All they want is a guy with a good salary to support them and ideally you speak Spanish, bonus points if you're tall, bonus points if you're good looking. Good looking to them is a guy who isn't ugly and takes care of himself. You don't have to be Chad or Chadlite.

I'm 5'11 and HTN when I look good and I SLAY OVER THERE. On Tinder I get so many messages, the girls message first it's overwhelming.

In the states I'm a 6. Over there I am Chad. EASY.

A Paisa Girl in Colombia who is HTN would be Stacy in the U.S

So the foreigners easily get +2 on our scale as we have no competition and the girls have way more beautiful girls to contend with.

Let me show you what I mean. These were a handful of the girls I saw. In the states, they are easily Stacy.
Yicel

Vanessa

Kathy angie

Alejandra

Tiffany

These were just some of the girls I fucked when I was there. I wish I had taken more pictures honestly. Well I did, and videos. But these are what I'm comfortable sharing. And these girls were all very nice girls - I'm not going to say if they were working girls or not because honestly it doesn't matter. These girls were nice, beautiful, submissive girls. All in the age range of 19-23 I believe.

Now onto dating.

Dating is so fucking easy. You can do whatever you want, meet girls however you want if you're not a fat slob and you know a bit of Spanish. They like older guys, and they like younger guys, they like Americans, Europeans etc. They like smart guys, nerdy guys, White, Black, Asian, Latino etc - the girls will like you way more than they like local guys.

And it's so easy bro. So easy. Abundance - Abundance - Abundance.
Good Men in the United States are sometimes operating from a position of Scarcity because Women have gotten so fucking unreasonable. They expect so much of Men and bring so little to the table themselves.

That is not the case here. If you are not fat, dress well, smell nice, not a dork, act like a man. It doesn't really matter if you're 5'8 or 6'0. Doesn't really matter if you make $80k/year or $200k/year. Both guys can fuck tons of girls if they want. Sure the taller, better looking you are, the better chance you have at fucking giga stacys. But if you just show up, meet girls, take the lead, and be willing to spend $100 on amazing date - food, drinks, activities...etc - bro you will Slay more Stacy pussy than you could possibly imagine.

Seriously. It's impossible for most of you to fathom how easy it is to sleep with genuine Stacys here.

I can meet a girl on Tinder, I have a good bio and I'm clearly well put together, in shape, I have good photos. Stacys will message first. They will want to meet me while I'm there. I can message 30 of them, find the best 5, take them out on dates to Provenza, or to a soccer game, or out drinking and I will fuck 3 out 5 on the first date. And once again, I am 5'11 HTN. Fucking Stacys easy.

You take her on a date to Provenza, have an amazing meal and drinks for $60 total, and then to a rooftop bar for a couple drinks, another $40, and then back to your place. And Fuck The Absolute Shit Out Of Them. The Most Passionate Women In The World.

I'm talking these girls will give you the most passionate kisses you have ever had. They will ask you to choke them, slap them, spank them, spit in their mouth, pull their hair etc. If you don't make them feel like a woman, they won't respect you. Personally this is amazing for me because I love being dominant. They Love it.

This one girl, she was 20 in university with the best body I have ever seen. She gave me the best deep throat blowjob of all time, for 15 minutes, gagging, choking herself, spit all over her face. Choosing my dick over breathing for 30-40 seconds at a time. She nearly passed out because I wouldn't let her up for over a minute. She took a few deep breaths, gave me a devious smile and said "Gracias Papi" and stuck her tongue out and started shaking her Tits while spit dropped off from her mouth onto her hits and belly.

And then she asked me if I wanted to fuck her in the Ass. On our 3rd Date BRO! Needless to say I destroyed her. And then we slept in, got breakfast, sex again, and I sent her off in an Uber to her class.

I have many stories like this, that one just comes to mind. These girls really enjoy serving their Men.

So yeah, I could go on for hours about this place. It's the best city in the world. I've been through the U.S, Canada, Mexico, and a lot of the big cities in South America, all big cities in Western Europe, half of Eastern Europe, some of Scandinavia, never been to SE Asia but I definitely want to. So I've traveled.

And nothing compares to Medellin for guys like us. So figure out a way to get down here, for a week or more. Save up, Look at remote work, level up, do what you know you need to do.

There is a lot of life to be lived. In places like this, with amazing people women, food, and experiences.

If you're just a normal guy, you can level up to HTN like I did and then go live like a fucking King in Medellin, or wherever you want to go.

Get to work, Make it happen

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: watah, nope, cellmax and 6 others
higher t than me

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: UrGirlsMcm, watah, Joshrc and 8 others
ok but medelin was a murder capital like 3 years ago lol

• +1
Reactions: watah, aestheticsrespecter and Doomer
First Post On Here, But I've Been Around.

2 years ago I was a depressed little fucker making $5k/month struggling with solo entrepreneurship, getting no girls, only focused on self improvement. No friends, no social life, Nothing. Browsing this forum 2hrs a day looking for looksmax tips and talking shit with you guys.

Luckily that all started to change. My business took off, and then I started to travel a bit. I ended up taking over my mom's business too, and now I'm financially free. I'm not gonna flex how much I make. But I'm happy and the number grows every month. Not Location free right now, but that can change once I hire new people.

In my travels, there is one place that sticks out. The place that I just got back from. The greatest city in the world. MEDELLIN.

Here's the Sales Pitch:

- Called "The City Of Eternal Spring"
- 75 & Sunny Year Round
- Located In A Valley In The Mountains
- The city is absolutely beautiful
- They are very friendly and not aggressive to tourists / foreigners
- The architecture is so unique
- The culture is so vibrant
- Nearly an infinite amount of things to do
- It's actually quite safe, if you use common sense, don't act like a fucking moron.
- Doctors and lawyers make $20k a year. Average income is $6k/year
- The average guy is 5'7 and fat, or skinny fat.
- It's sooooo easyyyyy to be top 1%
- The women "Paisas" are the most beautiful, kind, loyal, easy-going, passionate women in the world (not even close imo)
- The women actually like men there. They are traditional and so easy to impress.
- Extremely easy to meet amazing, beautiful women. Tinder, Bumble, Cold Approach, Friends, Language Exchange..etc
- Prostitution is 100% legal and cheap (like $20-$100 depending on the girl)
- Provenza, the food district is UNREAL.
- You spend $20-$50 on the nicest meals from the best restaurants.
- A meal for two from the best Steakhouse, bottle of wine, appetizers, steaks, espresso martinis after is $100 or less.
- Legal to open carry alcohol
- Nobody gives a fuck if you do drugs in the club, police included.
- Drugs are very high quality just buy them from a trusted source not a street guy.
- TONS OF AMERICAN EX-PATS
- I can't tell you how many cool ass dudes I have met there who all share the same worldview.

If you want to keep rotting on this forum, obsessing over dumb, entitled Stacys than this thread is not for you. If you're a pussy bitch ass liberal, New World Order Supporting NPC - FUCK YOU and click off this thread. You don't deserve this. If you're sick of the west, want to / know how to work remote (major key) or you have free time and some money and want to see what I'm talking about, read on...

The West is headed to shit. Europe is finished. They are not gonna let Trump win the Election. If the election happens at all. America is dying (obviously). Medellin is rising. The city gets better & better, safer & safer, year after year after year. This isn't Pablo Escobar's Medellin. It's actually quite safe now.

I first went in Summer 2023. I have since been back 2x, in November 2023 and just now in September / October. I have spent about a month there in total, and the next time I go back I will be getting a girlfriend, or 3. And a house / condo. Fingers crossed.

So in that month of time spent, I have fucked around 60 girls. Most of them were prostitutes, but also some non-working girls. Most of the prostitutes I get from Parque Lleras, which is 4x4 blocks of bars & clubs and completely open prostitution.

It's a huge party for foreigners. The girls there, most of them want $100 (the gringo price) but if you speak Spanish, and you can flirt a bit then you can get the price down to $40 or $50 but it all depends on the girl. I won't pay more than $60, which is 300,000 Colombian Pesos (COP).

The area is safe, lots of police presence. The things I'm gonna tell you about the park:
- Avoid the Venezuelan girls (they only want money and they are dead in bed - they don't give a fuck)
- Avoid girls on the street outside the park (Street 10) they might drug /rob you if given the chance
- It's much safer to get girls in the clubs than out in the park
- Don't even look at girls who look underage. All girls in the clubs are at least 18 (I like them 21+)
- Don't cause trouble. If you fight / insult / anger the girls or a Colombian guy - this isn't America.
- And just be generally aware of your surroundings and don't get too fucked up
- Bring Cash only, not your Debit or ATM Cards. Cards should be locked up in your safe. Spend Cash only.

There are also Sex Clubs (La Isla, Face Dos etc) and Massage Brothels (New Life, Energy Spa, Loutron etc) and you can get hookers off the internet on sites like Passion Prepagos and Milleroticos (I don't prefer this because they all edit their pictures to shit)

So, clearly sex is for sale here if that's what you're looking for. Medellin is called the "Biggest Open Air Brothel In The World" as Prostitution is simply engrained in their culture. I have had my fair share. No shame in my game. Almost all of us there will pay $50 to have a romp with a beautiful, wild 21 year old woman.

But it's also really easy to meet non prostitutes. THEY LOVE US. The average Colombian guy is 5'7 and makes 6k / year, and either fat or skinny fat. In the states he'd be a 3 in looks, 1 in money. And the average Colombian girl would be a 7 AT LEAST, a Stacy if you add in personality / femininity.

All they want is a guy with a good salary to support them and ideally you speak Spanish, bonus points if you're tall, bonus points if you're good looking. Good looking to them is a guy who isn't ugly and takes care of himself. You don't have to be Chad or Chadlite.

I'm 5'11 and HTN when I look good and I SLAY OVER THERE. On Tinder I get so many messages, the girls message first it's overwhelming.

In the states I'm a 6. Over there I am Chad. EASY.

A Paisa Girl in Colombia who is HTN would be Stacy in the U.S

So the foreigners easily get +2 on our scale as we have no competition and the girls have way more beautiful girls to contend with.

Let me show you what I mean. These were a handful of the girls I saw. In the states, they are easily Stacy.
View attachment 3221241

View attachment 3221242
View attachment 3221243

View attachment 3221244

View attachment 3221245

These were just some of the girls I fucked when I was there. I wish I had taken more pictures honestly. Well I did, and videos. But these are what I'm comfortable sharing. And these girls were all very nice girls - I'm not going to say if they were working girls or not because honestly it doesn't matter. These girls were nice, beautiful, submissive girls. All in the age range of 19-23 I believe.

Now onto dating.

Dating is so fucking easy. You can do whatever you want, meet girls however you want if you're not a fat slob and you know a bit of Spanish. They like older guys, and they like younger guys, they like Americans, Europeans etc. They like smart guys, nerdy guys, White, Black, Asian, Latino etc - the girls will like you way more than they like local guys.

And it's so easy bro. So easy. Abundance - Abundance - Abundance.
Good Men in the United States are sometimes operating from a position of Scarcity because Women have gotten so fucking unreasonable. They expect so much of Men and bring so little to the table themselves.

That is not the case here. If you are not fat, dress well, smell nice, not a dork, act like a man. It doesn't really matter if you're 5'8 or 6'0. Doesn't really matter if you make $80k/year or $200k/year. Both guys can fuck tons of girls if they want. Sure the taller, better looking you are, the better chance you have at fucking giga stacys. But if you just show up, meet girls, take the lead, and be willing to spend $100 on amazing date - food, drinks, activities...etc - bro you will Slay more Stacy pussy than you could possibly imagine.

Seriously. It's impossible for most of you to fathom how easy it is to sleep with genuine Stacys here.

I can meet a girl on Tinder, I have a good bio and I'm clearly well put together, in shape, I have good photos. Stacys will message first. They will want to meet me while I'm there. I can message 30 of them, find the best 5, take them out on dates to Provenza, or to a soccer game, or out drinking and I will fuck 3 out 5 on the first date. And once again, I am 5'11 HTN. Fucking Stacys easy.

You take her on a date to Provenza, have an amazing meal and drinks for $60 total, and then to a rooftop bar for a couple drinks, another $40, and then back to your place. And Fuck The Absolute Shit Out Of Them. The Most Passionate Women In The World.

I'm talking these girls will give you the most passionate kisses you have ever had. They will ask you to choke them, slap them, spank them, spit in their mouth, pull their hair etc. If you don't make them feel like a woman, they won't respect you. Personally this is amazing for me because I love being dominant. They Love it.

This one girl, she was 20 in university with the best body I have ever seen. She gave me the best deep throat blowjob of all time, for 15 minutes, gagging, choking herself, spit all over her face. Choosing my dick over breathing for 30-40 seconds at a time. She nearly passed out because I wouldn't let her up for over a minute. She took a few deep breaths, gave me a devious smile and said "Gracias Papi" and stuck her tongue out and started shaking her Tits while spit dropped off from her mouth onto her hits and belly.

And then she asked me if I wanted to fuck her in the Ass. On our 3rd Date BRO! Needless to say I destroyed her. And then we slept in, got breakfast, sex again, and I sent her off in an Uber to her class.

I have many stories like this, that one just comes to mind. These girls really enjoy serving their Men.

So yeah, I could go on for hours about this place. It's the best city in the world. I've been through the U.S, Canada, Mexico, and a lot of the big cities in South America, all big cities in Western Europe, half of Eastern Europe, some of Scandinavia, never been to SE Asia but I definitely want to. So I've traveled.

And nothing compares to Medellin for guys like us. So figure out a way to get down here, for a week or more. Save up, Look at remote work, level up, do what you know you need to do.

There is a lot of life to be lived. In places like this, with amazing people women, food, and experiences.

If you're just a normal guy, you can level up to HTN like I did and then go live like a fucking King in Medellin, or wherever you want to go.

Get to work, Make it happen
If u have dark hair will u still do well if do well in the west? I have blue eyes but I feel like they like guys who are blonde and as white looking as possible. Also have u checked pharmacys there? ive heard in allot of south American country's u cn just buy roids over the counter.

Are you taking the piss? Did you really call those girls Stacies? I'm dumbfounded to the bone

@ReadBooksEveryday get a load of this guy JFL spent 4 paragraphs hyping up the women just to drop these pics :ROFLMAO:
@tombradylover

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: UrGirlsMcm, watah, cellmax and 4 others
ok but medelin was a murder capital like 3 years ago lol
30 years ago brother. Back when the Narcos ran Colombia.

It's actually quite safe now.

The locals have a saying "No Das Papaya"

It basically means don't give anyone a reason.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: UrGirlsMcm, watah, aestheticsrespecter and 1 other person
These aren't even stacies in the bunkers of Baghdad
Buddy you clearly live on this forum, go out and meet some girls IRL.

The girls you jerk your little dick too and watch on Instagram aren't even real.

• JFL
Reactions: nope, tombradylover and ascension
I work a normal job. Have no cash only cards. No online income. How tf am I supposed to geomaxx?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: watah and AlexBrown84
theyre all trannies :ogre::ogre::ogre:

No problem bro. Personally I love Latinas.

And I will go Body > Face most days.

The ones you didn't hate on were prettier, but skinnier. Personally I prefer a killer natural body, which is what all these girls had.

I think you expect Stacys to be supermodels with perfect faces.

Would be amazing but not how it works.

Ideal ngl

I always had a feeling Latin America was the future

Ideal ngl

I always had a feeling Latin America was the future
There are many cities and countries with a bright future. It depends what you are looking for.

Medellin is the place I want to be.

Glad you enjoyed the thread bro.

• Love it
Reactions: ProBono
just go to russia no one will touch it with a ten foot pole atm.

Every girl you posted looks very low class and like a total whore. You fucked a bunch of whores, great job.

• +1
Reactions: watah and EverythingMattersCel
im not risking becoming the star of a liveleak video for this broski.

even British women mog this.

if this is what you consider a "stacey" then it's over.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: watah and Troglodyte452
So be it. Honestly not sure why I even posted this. I guess I just wanted to see what you guys were up to. Clearly the same circle jerk.

My life got so much better after I hard maxxed, then got away from this forum.

You losers are still here fucking around.

I life mog every single one of you lmao

cartel propoganda + all those "women" look like trannies jfl

• +1
Reactions: watah
bro said he's not risking being a liveleak video star im dead

Those latinas are a different breed. They have such forward grown feminine faces while also having big manly torsos, complemented by a big ass. It looks weird to me. Still better looking than Western women though.

It's the same in all the world and that women look like trannies :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: