Medial Canthus Quick & Easy Looksmax ( Expirement )

edodalic29

edodalic29

Retired
Many of you guys know about the Waterline Thread that has been posted here , however i tried making my own twist to it , instead of putting it on my bottom waterline , i only apply it on this area right here
IMG 8572

and the results look insane , its not as noticeable and looks less faggy than doing my whole lower lash line .
IMG 2411

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: boss8055, Aero, lebesgue and 8 others
what's waterline method?

• +1
Reactions: Lidian
nvm found it

• +1
Reactions: edodalic29 and Lidian
Its not to uncanny?
I’ll use less next time if it is
No I can't barely see it from so close image, people with meters of distance from you in real life would not even notice, but you could watch out for the right eye in picture, could see it a little bit

• Love it
Reactions: edodalic29
What pencil do u use? Brown black?

• +1
good shit bro

• +1
Many of you guys know about the Waterline Thread that has been posted here , however i tried making my own twist to it , instead of putting it on my bottom waterline , i only apply it on this area right here
View attachment 3053458

and the results look insane , its not as noticeable and looks less faggy than doing my whole lower lash line .
View attachment 3053459
@Zeta would u try it bro

• +1
Reactions: Zeta
View attachment 3053458

View attachment 3053459
will try this