Meditation fucked me up

GoMadAndSTFU

GoMadAndSTFU

Probably more dark triad than you .
Ded srs,. Meditation fucked me up. The more i meditatite the more i know me and i am deep down fucked up ded srs . I try to act normal .

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: diggbicc, RAITEIII, SixFootManlet and 1 other person
Like I've said a million times on here meditation is not good for you. It allows evil spirits to enter your mind. The Bible says to be vigilant of your thoughts, not to let them pass through you because there's no such thing as good or evil.

• +1
Reactions: noped, Deleted member 1973 and GoMadAndSTFU
maybe taking that much lsd at 16 wasn’t a good idea.

Like I've said a million times on here meditation is not good for you. It allows evil spirits to enter your mind. The Bible says to be vigilant of your thoughts, not to let them pass through you because there's no such thing as good or evil.
and no; he’s suppressing it heavily. he’s not accepting his mental state. the final stage is acceptance.

• JFL
Reactions: diggbicc

and no; he’s suppressing it heavily. he’s not accepting his mental state. the final stage is acceptance.
Surpression to a certain extent is healthy. It's a spectrum. Meditation tries to open up everything that you 'supressed' which when you're opening things you already dealt with with your natural brain mechanisms is when stuff goes wrong.

You are right thiw isnt good at all for me . I start to be crazy ded srs . I am utterly fucked up . I dont trust religious things at all . But this is right .this is not a joke , since ive done few of my meditations i started to get more and morei crazy . I fucking fear that .

• +1
Reactions: Dogs
Surpression to a certain extent is healthy. It's a spectrum. Meditation tries to open up everything that you 'supressed' which when you're opening things you already dealt with with your natural brain mechanisms is when stuff goes wrong.
that’s why good neurotransmitters are everything

I hope you get better OP. When you get too deep into your thoughts you start feeling crazy

• +1
Reactions: DianabolDownie, GoMadAndSTFU and Dogs

Ohhh no i am absolutly not supressing my "heavil" side . The more it goes the more this heavil side is bigger , i dont fear that . But i dont know i started to be psycothic . I am still low inhib as fuck , and i have social and oral skills .

You are right thiw isnt good at all for me . I start to be crazy ded srs . I am utterly fucked up . I dont trust religious things at all . But this is right .this is not a joke , since ive done few of my meditations i started to get more and morei crazy . I fucking fear that .
Meditation is essentially a practice of a new age religion.
that’s why good neurotransmitters are everything
We don't fight against flesh and blood but against principalities

Ohhh no i am absolutly not supressing my "heavil" side . The more it goes the more this heavil side is bigger , i dont fear that . But i dont know i started to be psycothic . I am still low inhib as fuck , and i have social and oral skills .
dude i don’t know why u did that much acid at ur age with 0 knowledge or prior experience. you literally fried ur brain. check if anyone in ur family hasn’t mental illness

I hope you get better OP. When you get too deep into your thoughts you start feeling crazy

I dont feel that bad tbh since i dont feel a lot of bad emotions . But i know i am fucked up . Maybe psycothic or schizo side , and a "heavil" side .
dude i don’t know why u did that much acid at ur age with 0 knowledge or prior experience. you literally fried ur brain. check if anyone in ur family hasn’t mental illness

Both acid and, méditation fucked me up . No one have mental illness in ly family . I dont think i have mental illness tbh

I dont feel that bad tbh since i dont feel a lot of bad emotions . But i know i am fucked up . Maybe psycothic or schizo side , and a "heavil" side .
I feel that too. Feeling schizo is a bad emotion. Sometimes I feel like my life is forever ruined and I'll never know childhood happiness again. Or that humanity itself is ruined and nothing will ever work out again. I also feel like I don't treat my family like such because the blackpill makes me think of others statistically and coldly. Shit's fucked

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy
I feel that too. Feeling schizo is a bad emotion. Sometimes I feel like my life is forever ruined and I'll never know childhood happiness again. Or that humanity itself is ruined and nothing will ever work out again. I also feel like I don't treat my family like such because the blackpill makes me think of others statistically and coldly. Shit's fucked

I absolutly dont feel like that . I am pretty happy but i know i am deep down fucked up. I have murder pulsions and i am 100% honest and i feel good about that . I feel the oposit of you .

I absolutly dont feel like that . I am pretty happy but i know i am deep down fucked up. I have murder pulsions and i am 100% honest and i feel good about that . I feel the oposit of you .
I also feel happy. I got out of sinking into my mind a month ago. I also had violent tendencies when I was in that state

I also feel happy. I got out of sinking into my mind a month ago. I also had violent tendencies when I was in that state

Why do you feel schizo ? Can you tell me more about that ? I dont have violent tendancies , i am cold blooded .

Both acid and, méditation fucked me up . No one have mental illness in ly family . I dont think i have mental illness tbh
You've let evil spirits enter into your life. Ded srs. The messiah is the only cure.

The bible is for cucks.

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy
Why do you feel schizo ? Can you tell me more about that ? I dont have violent tendancies , i am cold blooded .
It's difficult to explain. Sometimes something dawns upon me and my emotional state changes suddenly in a way that is not common. I can feel down in a way that is not common, more like being depressed. Then I have violent urges and start hitting windows to break them. Some other times I feel the pulsion to get a knife and scar myself, like a very heavy pulsion

Thank god the third world hides me from the FBI

It's difficult to explain. Sometimes something dawns upon me and my emotional state changes suddenly in a way that is not common. I can feel down in a way that is not common, more like being depressed. Then I have violent urges and start hitting windows to break them. Some other times I feel the pulsion to get a knife and scar myself, like a very heavy pulsion

Someone send this man to America... for science.

You've let evil spirits enter into your life. Ded srs. The messiah is the only cure.

I feel it ded srs . But i deeply think religious is bullshit .

• +1
Reactions: Dogs

The first stage is coping and that's where it should end

No i dont have that at all . I feel everythings i do is " good " .
The first stage is coping and that's where it should end

?

I'm up to debate about this but you say "like I've said a million times" and it's the first time i see you talk about this, makes me doubt if ure trolling again

No i dont have that at all . I feel everythings i do is " good " .

?
Ever since I stopped thinking and coping with heavy exercise I have stopped feeling anything, but I realized that not feeling anything is a different kind of feeling than being violent or down all the time

• +1
Reactions: SixFootManlet and BigBoy
I'm up to debate about this but you say "like I've said a million times" and it's the first time i see you talk about this, makes me doubt if ure trolling again

Nah he already say that to men
Repent while you can.

What aspect of 'religion' are you averse to?

Everything bro . It's all bullshit and i dont have the capacity to argue about that in english .

same bro word by word

ive never gotten violent urges but i feel more angry at times. more than before.

what country are you residing in currently?

• +1
Reactions: SixFootManlet
Ever since I stopped thinking and coping with heavy exercise I have stopped feeling anything, but I realized that not feeling anything is a different kind of feeling than being violent or down all the time

Yes it is . But no one feel nothing .

same bro word by word

ive never gotten violent urges but i feel more angry at time. more than before.

what country are you residing in currently?
I don't want to disclose my country in this forum, but it's located in the third world

understandable

where did u live originally?
Never moved, my English is good because I've been using forums since 11

Elaborate more about your meditations, son.

Never moved, my English is good because I've been using forums since 11
crazy shit, man

do you have diagnosed schizoid personality disorder? i apologize if you do for making fun of you earlier, i thought you were an edgy 14 yo who self-diagnosed, but it sounds like it tbh. but then again you called me diabetic so ill take my apology back.

crazy shit, man

do you have diagnosed schizoid personality disorder? i apologize if you do for making fun of you earlier, i thought you were an edgy 14 yo who self-diagnosed, but it sounds like it tbh. but then again you called me diabetic so ill take my apology back.
Nah man. I went to a psychiatrist for a year and she advised I took antidepressants but never saw any signs of schizophrenia. I do feel like it sometimes. I called you diabetic because it's a funny word jfl

I'm being ded srs right now 100 percent. Meditation is bad for you in every sense. The Bible says to watch your thoughts and stay alert. Meditation / new age devil stuff literally tells you the exact opposite and to allow these thoughts to take course, let them flow through you and pass you etc. It's a deception.

Forgot the statistics but something like 80+ percent of long term mediators got at least one negative effect from the practice lasting an average of 1 year long.

I meditated for over 1+ year straight 20+ minutes EVERY day so it's not like I don't know what meditation is either.

Your mind has mechanisms to deal with past traumas and sometimes the best mechanism is to just compartmentalize it. Pack it up and leave that's it, you dealt with it. Meditation bringing all this stuff back to the forefront is just creating more problems, that have already been dealt with.

I can go on and on but yeah 'mindfulness' meditation is just not good for you.
@Dogs

Elaborate more about your meditation adventures,

what was the negative for you?
what do others experience as negative?

Last edited:
Nah man. I went to a psychiatrist for a year and she advised I took antidepressants but never saw any signs of schizophrenia. I do feel like it sometimes. I called you diabetic because it's a funny word jfl
well schizoid is something else, it sounds similar to what you have. but then i would have it as well, and i doubt i have it.

im gonna go to psychiatrist after college admissions are done to re-amp my mental health and test for ADD. I'm 90% sure I have ADD or some kind of attention disorder.

and i thought u called be diabetic bc im fat.

I'm actually not trolling this time. I've actually said this multiple times before when meditation is brought up.
Nah he already say that to men

Everything bro . It's all bullshit and i dont have the capacity to argue about that in english .
About Yeshua, he predicted his own death and resurrection multiple times. Paul was literally a guy that would straight up murder Christians and did a complete 180 turn on his old ways when Yeshua appeared to him. Multiple apostles died for their belief that Jesus rose from the dead. A historian from the time wrote about the empty tomb. The idea that Jesus rose from the dead can literally be traced back to less than 5 years with some saying less than a year after his death. Jesus appeared in front of a group of 500 people and multiple people individually. This is literally in the history books, the naturalistic explanation is that they all hallucinated. But if you take into account EVERYTHING it just doesn't suffice.

This is a guy that literally fulfilled so many prophesies of the old testament, claimed to be God, died for no wrong doing, didn't say anything the entire time he was crucified, born of a virgin, in Bethlehem, multiple things predicted in the Bible like the destruction of the temple, Israel becoming a nation.
Evil does exist.

Here's how it is:

Chad => Angelic
Incel => Evil
Normie => Normie
I was talking from the perspective of new age philosophy. Good and evil does not exist it is only a judgement of what you have on an action. That is what they believe. I realized I should've added a comma there.
@Dogs

Elaborate more about your meditation adventures,

what was the negative for you?
what do others experience as negative?
I meditated 20 minutes a day for a year. Luckily I didn't have any long lasting negative effects or anything like that. But there is a study of long time mediators that shows that 80 percent have experienced negative effects of which the average length of was 1 year.

Even just watch any mediator's videos they say it's great when you feel like you don't know who you are anymore etc etc. That's first of all the hypocrisy of this movement anyways. The entire point of meditation to these people is to get rid of your 'ego' like it's a bad thing, but in the next breath they claim that there is no such thing as good and evil, it's just a judgement that our conscious mind places on an item. BUT the entire process of 'removing' the ego is a straight up ego driven pursuit that isn't even possible anyways.

The ego isn't even bad in their own paradigm. The source created all these egos because it was bored or whatever, so what is the point of getting rid of that 'ego' if the ego is the entire point of existence in the first place.

Last edited:
legit theory bro! instead of meditation, one should spend their time passively consuming superfluous information like other peoples shitposts, hollywood films and vidya gaems! that is much more productive bro! dopaminergic desensitivity is very good!