Meditation fucked my brain up

Deleted member 4123

Deleted member 4123

Platinum
I focused on my breath but I felt like pressure on my synapses like fire went there. Did it for 30 minutes straight
Wtf happened next? After that session I couldnt focus on anything,was restless,couldnt express myself, felt my IQ decreasing with 30 points.

Is my brain already damaged or what, im I imagining things?

Im already low iq (110-115 VIQ, 64 PIQ)so idfk what I experienced. Can a high iq member explained what couldve happened, what I experience? Is it like energy coming out out yoir inner self?

Is it psychosis, mania, hypochondria,ocd??

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6129
djinn most likely

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AbandonShip and Deleted member 6129
demon got inside you

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AbandonShip, Deleted member 6129, Deleted member 2227 and 3 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AbandonShip, Deleted member 6129, Deleted member 2227 and 1 other person
Should I pray to god for letting that demon out?

Is that the same as in sleep paralysis?
our local witch doctor is knowledgeable on this topic.
@Kingkellz

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AbandonShip, Deleted member 6129 and Kingkellz
I focused on my breath but I felt like pressure on my synapses like fire went there. Did it for 30 minutes straight
Wtf happened next? After that session I couldnt focus on anything,was restless,couldnt express myself, felt my IQ decreasing with 30 points.
Your brain was probably overworked, this can happen with concentration or focus meditation, try nondirective meditation, it's much safer, although it can too cause some side effects in the beginning when your brain adapts to it.
Here's a list with some meditation methods:

• +1
Reactions: Xyzyzyx and Deleted member 6129
our local witch doctor is knowledgeable on this topic.
@Kingkellz
Lol at finding a witch doctor here, you mean a psychiatrist?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AbandonShip, Deleted member 6129 and fukmylyf
Sounds like you need to take a nap tbh

• +1
just a stroke

• +1
dn rd

• +1
Ponders me

• +1
Just your brain trying to rope

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: middayshowers and Deleted member 6129
Lol at finding a witch doctor here, you mean a psychiatrist?
Idk exactly how you meditated as I was not witness neither was any empirical evidence provided.

That being said it could be some form of psychosis/mania. Or maybe you tricked your brain into responding a certain way via the placebo effect. It could also have to do with your neurological pathways...how many times have you meditated before?
I don't recommend meditating anyway well at least not in the typical sense. The fact is demonic activity is real and meditating opens up the 'doors' for supernatural-esque activity. My advice is to stay away from meditation and such vices that can open up/activate your pineal gland. Don't bother doing things like astral projection. Don't mess around in the astral realm. It isn't good for you(long-term) it all seems fine and dandy at first.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Xyzyzyx and Deleted member 6129
Idk exactly how you meditated as I was not witness neither was any empirical evidence provided.

That being said it could be some form of psychosis/mania. Or maybe you tricked your brain into responding a certain way via the placebo effect. It could also have to do with your neurological pathways...how many times have you meditated before?
I don't recommend meditating anyway well at least not in the typical sense. The fact is demonic activity is real and meditating opens up the 'doors' for supernatural-esque activity. My advice is to stay away from meditation and such vices that can open up/activate your pineal gland. Don't bother doing things like astral projection. Don't mess around in the astral realm. It isn't good for you(long-term) it all seems fine and dandy at first.
i fucked his mom

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6129 and Kingkellz
Fuck my iq has lowered so down, I cant spell my name anymore

Op.. Srs now. I had similar exp with meditation. The way you get out is you have to get out of your head. I used a small tennis ball or something similar and layed my back on it while on floor. You basicalu target your back muscles and you let it penetrate. You adjust so you get most back muscles.