Meditation

Cauã

Cauã

Iron
What is the best meditation method to get quick results? When it comes to meditation, the more the better, or is there a time limit?

• +1
Reactions: Darkeningstar and High Cortisol Chad
Depends on what you want to achieve by meditaing? Do you want to sleep easier? Or be calmer? Or do you want the redpill hamza muh mediation

• +1
Reactions: nathan
20 minutes is a good starting point. You'll get noticeable results and it's more realistic than committing to a more lengthy time schedule. You can do follow your breath or focus on different sensations in the body. I would recommend closing your eyes or, alternatively, light a candle and use the flame as an anchor. When you get a distracting thought you just gently steer you attention back onto that anchor/mantra (whichever one you choose.

• +1
Reactions: Clark69, Darkeningstar and ramirezfanboy

If you want to into much more detail on what meditation is about, read the book "The Mind Illuminated" probably the best book about meditation there is

As for time, 45 minutes 2x a day is very solid. 1h 1x a day is sort of a minimum to get good results

• +1
Reactions: Cauã and Darkeningstar
Depends on what you want to achieve by meditaing? Do you want to sleep easier? Or be calmer? Or do you want the redpill hamza muh mediation
I want to achieve this:

If you want to into much more detail on what meditation is about, read the book "The Mind Illuminated" probably the best book about meditation there is

As for time, 45 minutes 2x a day is very solid. 1h 1x a day is sort of a minimum to get good results
Kasina meditation is a good meditation for concentration and visualization?

Kasina meditation is a good meditation for concentration and visualization?
Advanced meditators generally say it's good, I haven't tried it for long enough to tell much about it. Do you mean like looking at a candle for some time, then closing your eyes and focusing on the afterimage?

Try ten minute guided meditations on youtube

When it comes to meditation, the more the better, or is there a time limit?
Quality > quantity

I've mediated >500 times over the past five years, and I've had 5 minute meditations that were better than 25 minute ones, and vice versa. Consistency is also very important. It's better to meditate for five minutes a day 7x a week than doing it for 30 minutes a day, then quitting

Put yourself in a focused calm state of mind, then focus, concentrate, master your senses