Meditations: Autism is a survival mechanism

D

Deleted member 5522

dont be jealous asshole
it is theorised that isolation fucks up your brain. - https://www.inc.com/amy-morin/ameri...eres-what-you-can-do-to-combat-isolation.html

All this learn to be by yourself dogma is fake news. Isolation rots your brain, body and may be as lethal as smoking 15 cigarettes a day as this article suggests.

WRONG, I can't believe you fucking dumbasses fall for illuminati crap like this. Isolation is actually fine. As a kid I never really had friends and felt fine. So what you may ask is what is causing this pain? It is not the isolation rather the social rejection. Being ignored, bullied and out talked in groups of people will fuck up your mind. Keep in mind that nothing our bodies does is to hurt itself, so what it does is creates autism as a defence mechanism which makes us lay low and not engage so our brain can be fixed. Basically its a tactical retreat. We refer this as LDARing. The brain will make you interested in one non normie thing in order to stop you interacting with those fucking up your brain.

The autism is trying to HEAL you. By trying to act NT and interact with those who are damaging you, you are a MORON. You are killing every cell in your body and will die on cancer. JFL I cant believe I have to explain this to people. The average person is such a dumb ass these days.

After interacting when you have autism you may crave milk like many special need kids do, this is because of all the brain cells you killed. Its not rocket science. Never act nt like these pua's tell you as you will just be damaging this healing process.

• +1
Reactions: maxmendietta, Deleted member 4612 and Salludon
Read every word. Sounds legit.

• +1
Reactions: Lev Peshkov and Deleted member 5522
I fucked your mom

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: NormieWithBigPP and Deleted member 5522
Unrelated but I love your avi, no homo

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 5522