Mediterraneans and the JBW theory?

Olivecel

Olivecel

Half Greek manlet | currently self-improooving
JBW is one of the most widely accepted. Meanwhile, Mediterraneans are considered the most attractive people in Europe. Applying JBW, wouldn’t that make meds the ‘whitest’ in Europe technically?
The same people who shout JBW also often call meds ‘ugly’, ‘Arab’ or ‘mutts’. How do that add up?

Even a Nordic white supremacist says Greeks are the most attractive
IMG 1659

Meds not being considered attractive is online Nordicist babble.

• +1
Reactions: 14vic
4160246_med_recognize_med.gif

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: boxface34, noobs and exo
Meds not being considered attractive is online Nordicist babble.
So meds are whiter than nordics because jbw?
Unless jbw is also just “online babble”?

Last edited:
So meds are whiter than nordics because jbw?
Unless jbw is also just “online babble”?
No. They're not Whiter.

But there's no consensus of Meds being considered "unattractive" except from some trolls who glorify Nords online.

Italian, French, Greek, and Spaniard men have had a rep for being ladies' men and sex symbols for decades in the West.

No. They're not Whiter.

But there's no consensus of Meds being considered "unattractive" except from some trolls who glorify Nords online.

Italian, French, Greek, and Spaniard men have had a rep for being ladies' men and sex symbols for decades in the West.
I don’t understand why people like you keep throwing Greek men in there. Most people never seen a full blooded Greek outside of Google images. Is it just a stereotype or something because people assume Greeks are supposed to look the same as Spanish and Italian?
In reality, Greeks look more like Turks and Albanians tbh. The average Greek man is bald, hairy, big-nosed and overweight just like all Balkan and Turk men..

And French aren’t med. I’ll never look at a Greek and be able to categorize them with a Frenchman LOL. Stop the 🧢

Last edited:
When girls think of meds they think of nick bateman not the bull so it's joever

And if you're not from italy you don't get a med halo anyway

• +1
Reactions: boxface34 and Olivecel

Yeah I agree.

@Scarface756 the med thing is a stereotype!!
IMG 1660

Honestly, you tell me.. do these look like ethnics, or ‘jbw moggers’ jfl.

Nick Bateman isn’t even med. But yeah I know what you mean. This is what most women assume meds look like, or how they are perceived.

• +1
Reactions: exo
I don’t understand why people like you keep throwing Greek men in there. Most people never seen a full blooded Greek outside of Google images. Is it just a stereotype or something because people assume Greeks are supposed to look the same as Spanish and Italian?
In reality, Greeks look more like Turks and Albanians tbh. The average Greek man is bald, hairy, big-nosed and overweight just like all Balkan and Turk men..

And French aren’t med. I’ll never look at a Greek and be able to categorize them with a Frenchman LOL. Stop the 🧢
Southern France is med.

Southern France is med.
If Sicilians, Greeks and Turks are Med then even southern French aren’t in that category.
They look completely different.

If Sicilians, Greeks and Turks are Med then even southern French aren’t in that category.
They look completely different.
Not really. There are southern Europeans that look Arab and there are southern Europeans that look Nordic. Most are somewhere in between. Southern French cluster close genetically to Iberians and Northern Italians and look Mediterranean.

• +1
Reactions: Olivecel
Not really. There are southern Europeans that look Arab and there are southern Europeans that look Nordic. Most are somewhere in between. Southern French cluster close genetically to Iberians and Northern Italians and look Mediterranean.
But they don’t cluster close to Greeks, Albanians, southern Italians or Turks. They are ‘western meds’ (aka the white meds).
I can’t imagine a southern Frenchman to look anything like an Arab but maybe I could be wrong.

• +1
Reactions: JohnnyRamone
Gheg albanians are the true med moggers 182cm avg 100iq avg and highest percentage of blue eyes in the balkans

But they don’t cluster close to Greeks, Albanians, southern Italians or Turks. They are ‘western meds’ (aka the white meds).
I can’t imagine a southern Frenchman to look anything like an Arab but maybe I could be wrong.
I get what you’re saying. Italy is the bridge between the Western and Eastern Mediterraneans. Anatolian Turks cluster with people from the Middle East. Balkan Turks cluster with south Eastern Europeans. There’s not really a clean break, but I’d say it’s fair to group southern Frenchmen in with Iberians and Italians. Certainly North and central Italians.

• +1
Reactions: Shade91 and Olivecel