Mediterrean Diet Is SCIENTIFICALLY Proven To Boost COGNITION

Moggy

Moggy

White Pakistani Muslim Gentleman
Study just came out that shows a mediterrean/ethnic diet is the best for mental acuity.

"People with the higher adherence to the Mediterranean diet had almost a 45% to 50% reduction in the risk of having an impaired cognitive function," said lead author Dr. Emily Chew, who directs the Division of Epidemiology and Clinical Applications (DECA) at the National Eye Institute in Bethesda, Maryland.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Romnel, Chintuck22, Deleted member 6401 and 1 other person
MEDS ARE GODS
MEDS ARE GODS
MEDS ARE GODS

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, elfmaxx, Deleted member 4645 and 1 other person
We created modern civilization. What did you expect?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
Curries aren't meds

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 4671, Sikkunt23 and 6 others
MED MASTER RACE

Images 55

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 4645, cyberjap and 7 others
another W for med gang :rage: they need to be stopped

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 4671
Study just came out that shows a mediterrean/ethnic diet is the best for mental acuity.

"People with the higher adherence to the Mediterranean diet had almost a 45% to 50% reduction in the risk of having an impaired cognitive function," said lead author Dr. Emily Chew, who directs the Division of Epidemiology and Clinical Applications (DECA) at the National Eye Institute in Bethesda, Maryland.

i just eat meat idc

• +1
brb guzzling down some olive oil and eating some sardines.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 685
This is known. Make to sure to eqt salads, olive oil cheese pasta and fisg

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and cyberjap

I’m the white med so I get best of both worlds

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 4671 and Deleted member 3043
  • JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 2227, Deleted member 4671 and 3 others
pakistani med is ideal
our food is indeed ideal, imagine eating frog, crocodile and snail and calling yourself genuinely civilized and healthy and wholesome

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Uglyandfat, Deleted member 4671 and 2 others
our food is indeed ideal, imagine eating frog, crocodile and snail and calling yourself genuinely civilized and healthy and wholesome
Don't be racist son it's their culture :bluepill::soy::soy:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 2227 and Deleted member 4671
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 4671 and Chadeep
diet is cope

its all genetics

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 4671, Sikkunt23 and 1 other person
  • +1
Med food is olives, feta cheese, fish, tomatoes, pasta, Parmesan cheese, ...

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 4671 and Deleted member 3043
  • JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 3043, Deleted member 5393 and 1 other person
Double blind studies are cope, only anecdotes from incels are legit.
who cares about your mental cognition at 80 nigguh are we alzheimersmaxing or looksmaxing

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 4671, Chadeep and 2 others
Med food is olives, feta cheese, fish, tomatoes, pasta, Parmesan cheese, ...
yes i'm mostly eating that also since we share pretty much the same diet, it's just that our is more filled with meat and breed.
but cheese, olive oil, and all type of "cheese" and diary - by dozens - is exactly what we eat for the morning.
i was refering to so called superior gastronomy, usually french or so

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Moggy and Krezo
yes i'm mostly eating that also since we share pretty much the same diet, it's just that our is more filled with meat and breed.
but cheese, olive oil, and all type of "cheese" and diary - by dozens - is exactly what we eat for the morning.
i was refering to so called superior gastronomy, usually french or so
Ah i see. Snails are yucky!!

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 3043
Ah i see. Snails are yucky!!
it's fucking common here.
But as turks, we are more into goodly made meat with the exact cooking and spices, usually charcoal. Ideally lamb or a mix of meat for a better taste.
with top tier bread, basic but so delicious.
I mirin the taste of greek yoghourt in the morning too.
take a look at these videos, it's basically what we like to eat when going out on a picnic.
so much better than all the so called gastronomy that i've eat - and i was working in a high class restaurant so i know it pretty well :

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Moggy and Krezo
Not all races handle the same nutrients the same, the problem with a lot of studies conducted about diets, effects of certain things/substances is that they don't factor in the natural genetic differences of the races. For example Japanese men are more resistant to the negative effects of soy, and Alcohol is much more deadly to Native Americans, and excess sodium is much more harmful to certain Africans, etc etc.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685 and Deleted member 6401
The average looksmax user has about as much cognitive function as my right little toenail

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, dadfa, Chadeep and 2 others
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Moggy

Users who are viewing this thread

Back