Medium ugly girl from Reddit

germanlooks

germanlooks

6‘3 manlet
Looks like the definition of a medium ugly girl for me

• +1
Reactions: AlwaysHaveQuestions
In her prime I doubt she was medium ugly tbh

Medium ugly= good bone structure with bad eye area or bad nose basically.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9568 and Deleted member 7112
She has decent collagen for someone approaching 30. Could pass as 22-24

• +1
Reactions: RODEBLUR
Not really. @rambocel is medium ugly chad and hes just meh everything.
Idk how he looks is it him on the pf?
If it is him he has all around average eye area and average nose. His only failio is his lower third tbh.

Search up medium ugly on google and you will only see guys with guy bone structure but mediocre eye area or nose.

this whore thinks she has long midface:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:she is legit retarded:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

Idk how he looks is it him on the pf?
If it is him he has all around average eye area and average nose. His only failio is his lower third tbh.

Search up medium ugly on google and you will only see guys with guy bone structure but mediocre eye area or nose.
Ye thats him

• +1
Reactions: agoostis
Looks like the definition of a medium ugly girl for me

She is crazy for wanting such an invasive surgery for aesthetic purposes!!! This surgery should only be performed for health reasons :feelstastyman:

• JFL
Reactions: Biiyo03
lateral cantho would make her chad only

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and RODEBLUR
Not really. @rambocel is medium ugly chad and hes just meh everything.
I unironically have good harmony, hair, and skin tbh. But yeah I have below average features otherwise lol

• +1
Reactions: Blackgymmax
I unironically have good harmony, hair, and skin tbh. But yeah I have below average features otherwise lol
you aint got shit; youre a MTN and could push into HTN with body halo but thats it; i doubt you slay any quality tbh
medium ugly
this is the stupidest concept ive ever heard here; medium= you re just average and wont get shit

you aint got shit; youre a MTN and could push into HTN with body halo but thats it; i doubt you slay any quality tbh

this is the stupidest concept ive ever heard here; medium= you re just average and wont get shit
I don’t blame u for ur line of reasoning bro. I am an extreme outlier though. Dm for further elaboration