Meds the most attractive men in Europe?

Olivecel

Olivecel

Half Greek manlet | currently self-improooving
IMG 0590

Why are meds so often ridiculed of being ‘ugly ethnics’ when the results show that women are most attracted to Mediterranean men? Either 1. Meds are not ethnic or 2. They are ethnics but ethnics are not ugly and it’s all mayocel cope.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: goo25, exo, STAMPEDE and 2 others
Maybe it’s because it’s a stereotype that Mediterranean men just look like brunette white people with a sexy tan and a nice suit with a rose in his mouth, like Antonio Banderas or something jfl. But in reality, the average Med looks something like this,
IMG 0591

A lot of people just don’t travel. The map doesn’t even have a source.

• +1
Reactions: MagaPutinism, Debetro and slavicpsycho
Ppl also rated poles as attractive???

Slavcels mog? No way poles mog germans

• JFL
Reactions: Roquefort, bloomercel and Imretarded?

The map doesn’t have a source so I don’t know how reliable it is. Of course the comment section is 90% Greeks and Turks shouting about how attractive they are and how they’re the best people on the planet..

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21182
2618323 germanlooks

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Roquefort, JL~, FaceandBBC and 3 others
Images 3

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Roquefort, goo25, Deleted member 21182 and 5 others
View attachment 3128014

Why are meds so often ridiculed of being ‘ugly ethnics’ when the results show that women are most attracted to Mediterranean men? Either 1. Meds are not ethnic or 2. They are ethnics but ethnics are not ugly and it’s all mayocel cope.
What about them

Apparently the moment a slav steps foot from Russia to belarus, he loses his chin and the moment he steps into Poland, he becomes psl god.
IMG 7815

• JFL
Reactions: MagaPutinism, Roquefort, spongebob and 3 others
Only one that appears consistent is southern Europe.
it's utter bullshit.
IMG 7816

these people look exactly the same too.

jfl at you for thinking a tik tok map is a good source

• +1
Reactions: Roquefort, bloomercel and Deleted member 21182
  • JFL
Reactions: Imretarded?
  • +1
Reactions: goo25

They do though germans are ogres poles appeal to feminine women

• +1
Reactions: spongebob
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Gargantuan
Im trolling

Meds have the highest smv
Spanish and northern Italians are white meds. Greeks and southern Italians are ethnic meds who look more Levantine.

• +1
Reactions: Gargantuan
Spanish and northern Italians are white meds. Greeks and southern Italians are ethnic meds who look more Levantine.
But somehow even those ethnic meds are attractive to women @Gargantuan

Spaniards look like moroccans

Maybe it’s because it’s a stereotype that Mediterranean men just look like brunette white people with a sexy tan and a nice suit with a rose in his mouth, like Antonio Banderas or something jfl. But in reality, the average Med looks something like this,
View attachment 3128044

A lot of people just don’t travel. The map doesn’t even have a source.
Cope. I have been in italy recently, and the mog was insane (except for heigt, its manlet country)

Cope. I have been in italy recently, and the mog was insane (except for heigt, its manlet country)
Northern Italy? Southern Italians are fat and hairy ethics.

Idk, but Italian women are one of tje most atractive I have ever seen. (But I havent been to scandinavia, so idk)

Northern Italy? Southern Italians are ethics.
I lean, yeah, northern. But south is probabily going to be gypsy etnics mixed woth africans

Th
Lol they do and many look like Yemenis like inma Cuesta
Then How are the considered to be so stereotypically attractive?

View attachment 3128014

Tbh its just fucking a random opinion, how are polish ppl more atractive then sweden, german and france?

• +1
Reactions: Averagecel and ey88

Must be the new generation. I've seen a lot of moggers in Gdansk. Also saw a lot of subhumans which were in their 40s.

• JFL
Reactions: try2beme
I lean, yeah, northern. But south is probabily going to be gypsy etnics mixed woth africans
Exactly.. Greeks same thing. I can understand Spaniards making the top tier list but Greeks and Italians no way.

• +1
Reactions: Sean o' Tist
Exactly.. Greeks same thing. I can understand Spaniards making the top tier list but Greeks and Italians no way.
South spain could be mixxed with blacks and arrabs too, couldnt it?

Black Pillers and Incels are more obsessed with Nordic looks than the average woman irl.

There's an almost homoerotic fetish for Nordic men(or a caricature of Nordic men) on these types of forums and the appeal of Southern European men to other White women is downplayed because of it.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21182
South spain could be mixxed with blacks and arrabs too, couldnt it?
Genetically there’s no indication of that. All Spaniards appear relatively closer to French people on pca diagrams but Greeks and southern Italians start to become distanced in their plottings and closer to Jews lol. All Spaniards are predominantly r1b while Greeks and southern Italians have West Asian, Caucasian and North African types like J2 and E1b and G2, etc.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Sean o' Tist
Black Pillers and Incels are more obsessed with Nordic looks than the average woman irl.

There's an almost homoerotic fetish for Nordic men(or a caricature of Nordic men) on these types of forums and the appeal of Southern European men to other White women is downplayed because of it.
But many southern European men literally look Arab. If women find Arabs attractive then that’s a different story jfl.

But many southern European men literally look Arab. If women find Arabs attractive then that’s a different story jfl.
I actually knew a mtb white girl with blonde hair naturally that preferred Arab men because she said they have the best eyes

You mean Lebanese people who are basically the Whitest among Arabs and have the most Phoenician DNA? Sure.

But, if you think for a second that Southern Italians, Portuguese, and Southern Spaniards have a major overlap with the average Saudi, Iraqi, Yemeni, Algerian, Moroccan, Syrian, Tunisian, Egyptian, or Jordanian, you are delusional or cherrypicking the Whitest looking people among them and presenting them as "average Arabs."

You mean Lebanese people who are basically the Whitest among Arabs and have the most Phoenician DNA? Sure.

But, if you think for a second that Southern Italians, Portuguese, and Southern Spaniards have a major overlap with the average Saudi, Iraqi, Yemeni, Algerian, Moroccan, Syrian, Tunisian, Egyptian, or Jordanian, you are delusional or cherrypicking the Whitest looking people among them and presenting them as "average Arabs."
Greeks occasionally can pass as those extremes. But yes, I mean mostly Levantine Arabs (including Syrians) and of course Turks, Armenians and Jews who aren’t Arab, but still Semitic/MENA.

IMG_0846.png
IMG 0846
IMG 0848

Meds have always been the best looking, water

Last edited:
IMG 0850

Last edited:

I disagree. There enough Sicilians in this crowd who pass as an average person in Lebanon or even Syria.. no, not only the white ones.

Last edited: