Meds to be more nonchalant?

fvolkek

fvolkek

Diamond
Any ideas of stuff to make you permanently not overanalyze stuff and let stuff be? And not displaying emotion all the time, and oversharing your feelings. I hate that part of me.
But i don’t want SSRIs or something potentially addictive with withdrawals. I heard Buspirone may work

>BRO just take shrooms!!!
Unironically it helped while under its influence, but I’m limiting my use.

>weed dude
Weed counteracted everything good about the shrooms, I think it made me talk much more, analyze everything, and it created a “ping pong” like effect where I challenge my beliefs on a specific mini-thought back and forth. Like it’s a binary “A vs B” where I think A, and then I dismiss A and it “ping pongs” back to B, and then B to A and it’s on and on. It’s mentally tiresome and lowkey painful.

The only thing that helped so far is music with headphones, but it’s not a permanent solution. It makes me seem autistic, causes hearing loss and it’s an incel trait.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: manletmachinestream and Always Stay You
SSRIs or something potentially addictive with withdrawals
problem with ssris is that they cuck you imo, loose motivation drive etc.

• +1
Reactions: TheBiggestIncelEver
Idk ashwaganda can reduce stress so it could help

I took it for a few months and didn’t feel a difference

• +1
Reactions: manletmachinestream and ey88
Any ideas of stuff to make you permanently not overanalyze stuff and let stuff be? And not displaying emotion all the time, and oversharing your feelings. I hate that part of me.
But i don’t want SSRIs or something potentially addictive with withdrawals. I heard Buspirone may work

>BRO just take shrooms!!!
Unironically it helped while under its influence, but I’m limiting my use.

>weed dude
Weed counteracted everything good about the shrooms, I think it made me talk much more, analyze everything, and it created a “ping pong” like effect where I challenge my beliefs on a specific mini-thought back and forth. Like it’s a binary “A vs B” where I think A, and then I dismiss A and it “ping pongs” back to B, and then B to A and it’s on and on. It’s mentally tiresome and lowkey painful.
No long term propanolol use and exposure therapy to wht ur scared of cn help bcause it effects the amygdala in the brain. If ur emotional all the tim e id take test though u honestly sound like when i first came off it when i had low t and would watch a boxing loss and get water in my eyes because of it.

Tht is the only thing none addictive without withdrawals. I would advice councelling plus ddaily propanololl use (assuming ur going out every day which u should be) and then throw in the off benzo every now and then. When u said overanalyze stuff my brain immediately jumped to social anxiety so u just gotta force urself out into more social interactions everyday aswell.

Its about positive feedback porpanolol which is a non selective beta blocker effects the amygdala and helps with the rewiring of memorys, u clearly had some bad experience when u where younger tht is causing this and this is the way to fix it tbh.

• +1
Reactions: hilley
Pregabalin is good but kinda addictive , just as adderall benzos alcohol etc. Baclofen is decent and not addictive but you can become dependent so limit yourself to 20mg twice a week and cycle with some of the other stuff

shit doesn’t work, im taking so many of them a day in hopes i’ll care less by the slightest yet it does nothing i’m still in misery

• +1
Reactions: ey88 and fvolkek
No long term propanolol use and exposure therapy to wht ur scared of cn help bcause it effects the amygdala in the brain. If ur emotional all the tim e id take test though u honestly sound like when i first came off it when i had low t and would watch a boxing loss and get water in my eyes because of it.

Tht is the only thing none addictive without withdrawals. I would advice councelling plus ddaily propanololl use (assuming ur going out every day which u should be) and then throw in the off benzo every now and then. When u said overanalyze stuff my brain immediately jumped to social anxiety so u just gotta force urself out into more social interactions everyday aswell.

Its about positive feedback porpanolol which is a non selective beta blocker effects the amygdala and helps with the rewiring of memorys, u clearly had some bad experience when u where younger tht is causing this and this is the way to fix it tbh.
Surprisingly I have high T levels. So I have no clue what it is.
By emotional I don’t mean like faggy crying or stuff like that. I’m just too enthusiastic on everything, and too soy in that sense. I get an idea and immediately say it out loud, I always try to help people, etc. it always backfires and I guess that’s the way I am, but I don’t like it. I want to be nonchalant.
As for social anxiety, I have none. Or maybe I do. But I enjoy social activities and I can speak in a huge crowd and I don’t mind it.

Last edited:
Surprisingly I have high T levels. So I have no clue what it is.
By emotional I don’t mean like faggy crying or stuff like that. I’m just too enthusiastic on everything, and too soy in that sense. I get an idea and immediately say it out loud, I always try to help people, etc. it always backfires and I guess that’s the way I am, but I don’t like it. I want to be nonchalant.
As for social anxiety, I have none. Or maybe I do. But I enjoy social activities and I can speak in a huge crowd and I don’t mind it.
Well high t equals high estrogen and dht aswell. The way u explain urself sounds just like me when mt estro is high and mty eyes are watering over a mike tyson fight lol

Well high t equals high estrogen and dht aswell. The way u explain urself sounds just like me when mt estro is high and mty eyes are watering over a mike tyson fight lol
It could be

The way I explain myself per se?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back