Meds where you dont care about anything?

D

Deleted member 11887

cartel de medellín
im sick of caring. I dont want to feel depression, anxiety, fear no more racing thoughts etc. for example when im happy watching TV or on my phone and my mum is in the kitchen and aggressive (very loud with dishes etc.)that I care about that and I always think its because of me that she‘s aggressive. I just want to say to myself: Ok You dont care, still be happy dont let you down and just focus on the TV. But i can‘t
Like I get distracted so easily and I dont want that and my mood goes down very fast because of that. I literally fuck my own psyche.
I dont want to care about other people/opinions etc. I really need help guys. Can you suggest me anything?

(I read that Benzos are good(?))

Last edited:
  • So Sad
Reactions: subhuman to mtn
balls

• JFL
Reactions: subhuman to mtn
Bump

Edit to thread:
just suggest me something where I give a fuck and feel like a GOD even if my parents hates me
I dont want to be a FOOKIN CUCK anymore

Bump

Edit to thread:
just suggest me something where I give a fuck and feel like a GOD even if my parents hates me
I dont want to be a FOOKIN CUCK anymore
BUMP

testosteron ngl..

my friends started juicing and he was bad mood socisl anxiety faggot and now constantly has good mood and approaches people

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11887 and Deleted member 16453
testosteron ngl..

my friends started juicing and he was bad mood socisl anxiety faggot and now constantly has good mood and approaches people
I had the same issues somewhat got benzos for it. Now I’m on steroids and have no social anxiety

they will become addictive and fuck you up eventually. i know from experience.

Try islam bro you will feel happy 24/7 habibi