Meeks' son already permamently fucked himself

Deleted member 13367

Deleted member 13367

masc slayer
Watch the part between 2:10 and 2:20.

This kid is like 6 y/o and he already looks like an atypical mouthbreather (droopy face, forward head posture) and its likely not going to get better from there on.

I do not understand how one can fuck up this badly with such good genes on your father's side, especially looking at his old pictures, he seemed to have a pretty good baseline for future development but now its over.

R.I.P Meeks Jr.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero, turkproducer, gamma and 7 others
Meeks himself has bad forward head posture.

• +1
Reactions: goshak, Deleted member 10615, AscendingHero and 17 others
meeks has bad side profile so no big deal

• +1
Reactions: Selinity
Extreme cuck behaviour too
E

I be sure to wait him on this forum and bully till NW99
20201007 222209

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, turkproducer, gamma and 20 others
aren't meeks parents both subhuman? maybe he was just an anomaly and now his kids are screwed as he should have been

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Fundz, AscendingHero, Deleted member 6128 and 5 others
The cope in this thread is unreal. he will grow to be a tiktok slayer if he loses the baby fat. He will be new gandy

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 11875, Deleted member 756 and 9 others
  • +1
Nowhere near the same extent as his subhuman son. Also im fairly certain his shit posture came about after puberty because it is simply impossible to attain this level of craniofacial development with any sort of posture problems.

He's just overweight, you can't predict someone's looks in their childhood

• +1
The cope in this thread is unreal. he will grow to be a tiktok slayer if he loses the baby fat. He will be new gandy
He already went from pct with future hunter eyes to droopy ass neutral tilt. Well on his way to nct tbh. Also this isnt baby fat but rather a result of shitty american diet.

• +1
Reactions: ManzareK, Deleted member 11053 and AsGoodAsItGets

This kid is like 6 y/o and he already looks like an atypical mouthbreather (droopy face, forward head posture) and its likely not going to get better from there on.

I do not understand how one can fuck up this badly with such good genes on your father's side, especially looking at his old pictures, he seemed to have a pretty good baseline for future development but now its over.

R.I.P Meeks Jr.

finished the end GIF by joecappa

epigenetics + if moms sode genes= over for him

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11053
Mouthbreathing cucks you the most during puberty. If its this pronounced before it even began you're pretty much fucked.

• +1
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets and Selinity
Mouthbreathing cucks you the most during puberty. If its this pronounced before it even began you're pretty much fucked.
perfect posture during puberty but meh posture before gets you what result?

perfect posture during puberty but meh posture before gets you what result?
Dont have a specific example atm but its certainly going to be way better than other way around.
Puberty > everything else when it comes to development

• +1

you really can’t lmao

my friend looked like a Nordic god when he was 12 and he turned out HTN hahahaha it doesn’t even make sense

you really can’t lmao

my friend looked like a Nordic god when he was 12 and he turned out HTN hahahaha it doesn’t even make sense
My friend looked nordic as well but now looks weird, he even had a dirty blonde
I was an absolute mogger as a child as well, but then my features got fucked

also this kid from home alone

• JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero
The kid still has miles better Frankfurt plane than Jeremy himself. He just needs to maintain his facial form, finish growing and lose the baby fat

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 5969, Deleted member 6128 and 1 other person
yea but his tongue has been controlling a lot of damage. whereas his son probably has shitty tongue posture, that's at least what he looks like

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13367

R.I.P Meeks Jr.

maybe he got most of his genes from his recessed ugly mother

Few more years and he will be posting here

• JFL
Reactions: Bitch and ItsOver.com
aren't meeks parents both subhuman? maybe he was just an anomaly and now his kids are screwed as he should have been
eh those pics are from when they were (still are) sucking dick for crack
we haven't seen a legitimate picture of their naturally grown faces
The effects of drug abuse to the face is no joke (see below)

These are actual mog shots of her btw and in order
So judging meeks crack faced parents is not accurate

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16853
Meeks had a great genetic recombination. Both of his parents were fuglies. So his kids will have a similar fate.

yeah his parents were ugly but I doubt he was an anomaly given his brother was also gl the odds of that happening are very low

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero
he has eye halo

just wait till he leanmaxxes and you can see how strong his bones really are before u talk

yeah his parents were ugly but I doubt he was an anomaly given his brother was also gl the odds of that happening are very low
I actually dont think his father is that ugly from the overall facial development point of view

Meeks father

His face seems symmetrical and properly developed but he is simply to fat for his bone structure to be visible. Remember, facial aesthetics can only be evaluated if the subject in question is at low to moderate bf, which is clearly not the case here.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6273