meeting and keeping women is so tedious

turkproducer

turkproducer

Haunted
Meeting women online is tedious as fuck.. even if they message you first, they become dry and boring to you over a span of a few days? what the fuck...

In real life, it can be done and it is easier but unless you get an IOI (which just isn’t done much unless you’re super tall/good looking) is just draining... and the chances she’ll find you attractive, give you her number, reply and actually meet and have sex with you are so fucking low! women are draining, their nagging, manipulation, the games they play. it is all boring. I’m feeling to just give up trying to get women because of how much effort is necessary for just a simple slay that i wont enjoy.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4044, Griffith, Barbarossa_ and 3 others

• +1
Reactions: Ethnicope
double standards

water wet

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer
Keeping them interested is hard as fuck if you’re not chad. Even you’re 6 PSL they’ll get bored and move on to the next chadlite they see.

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, chadrone96, Barbarossa_ and 1 other person
the best girls ive met online that dont have dry convos have been eastern european jfl at my life

• Hmm...
the best girls ive met online that dont have dry convos have been eastern european jfl at my life
what's wrong with EE girls? they tend to be raised better and look good.

what's wrong with EE girls? they tend to be raised better and look good.

well because i live in the usa and cant meet them. i meant id love to meet them and procreate because they are educated and interesting

• Woah
Keeping them interested is hard as fuck if you’re not chad. Even you’re 6 PSL they’ll get bored and move on to the next chadlite they see.
yeah im 5'9 and ok face but nothing exceptional. it's hard as fuck for me, but then again 2/3 girls ive succeeded with were from online...

its just extremely draining, the amount of matches i get, compared to how many girls ive met in real life is a complete joke.
well because i live in the usa and cant meet them. i meant id love to meet them and procreate because they are educated and interesting
oh right thought u meant ones that live in ur country....

ive only ever spoke to white girls, like western european.. id love to try something new lol, greek, spanish, albanian this sort of thing..

• +1
Reactions: Hades
think i'm going to go MGTOW unless women approach me/ give me BLATANT IOIs jfl.

don't waste your time on this bullshit, coping with muh independent from women will only worsen your life quality.

Just bear with it and try to overcome the obvious disadvantage.

• JFL
Women are boring even in IRL. My gf is boring af. They are all the same.

• +1
Reactions: Ritalincel, Barbarossa_ and turkproducer
Clown world and society in 2020 ngl. I wish I could go back a few hundred years and be born into some royal family jfl

There's always a better looking guy than you
There's always a taller guy than you
There's always a bigger dick than you

When you get to 28+, there's always a younger guy than you

• So Sad
Um... Can you stop humblebragging and inkel shaming?

• WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: turkproducer and rockndogs
and the chances she’ll find you attractive, give you her number, reply and actually meet and have sex with you are so fucking low!
only if you're not attractive tbh ngl

There's always a better looking guy than you
There's always a taller guy than you
There's always a bigger dick than you

When you get to 28+, there's always a younger guy than you
haha no one is younger than me at 17

only if you're not attractive tbh ngl
i don’t think the problem is that i’m not attractive, girls message me on yubo first etc, i’m not virgin but the problem is that i am not attractive enough for it to be made EASY or at least doable and not so hard that it destroys self esteem/will to keep trying while trying to get women.

Women basically find me attractive enough to talk to, maybe fuck, but i’m never first option of course. They see my face and think “huh, well if he somehow got me in bed i’d probably fuck him, it would take a lot of effort on his part”

it’s long and tediousb

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 470