Meeting girls is nigh impossible

Apparition

Apparition

Aimless Spirit
Back in 2013 i had a huge crush on a girl from a different school but she was repulsed by me and this hurt a lot.

And looking back at it, when i went to college i could have very easily gotten over her on my own if i had the rigth guidance.

Sadly, i didnt and i needed to find a new girl to get over her. Here is the thing, it took SEVEN fucking years to meet a girl better than her.

When i went in college, all i saw was weird barely feminine recessed women, the best lookking girl being about psl3 and norwooding.

This went on for years, it was so fucking hard to get over that girl and like i said, i didnt have the guidance back then.

Eventually, after lots of suffering i met a better girl and finally moved on. But the thing is that meeting a girl that can make you feel something new is not easy at all even if you are not truecel tier.

• +1
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires
are you not more worried abotu getting your life together over jst women? you wasted all your prime years obsessing over women for no reason its not that serious

• So Sad
Reactions: Apparition
You all are weird, ngl. For many years, I dodged women. I wanted nothing to do with them. For a while, I rather jerk off and keep my business to myself. But ugh, they kept a-knocking! They kept eyeing me down like creeps with tits and vaginas. They wouldn't stop pushing themselves on me until I gave in. "Fine! You want the dick?" she'll persistently nod with a smile. "Then take it! I don't care anymore." And swoof she goes to her knees. Fucking creeps.