meeting girls off wizz

J

jflkiefmaxxing

New Gen
Used to be a Wizz warrior got like 10 locations but had 0$ and no car. Still have 2 locations but no money to travel and no car. What should I do? Fyi all of them were 1hr 30 - 5hrs away on average

Attachments

• IMG_7706.png
    IMG_7706.png
    1.7 MB · Views: 0
paki detected, thread rejected

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: watah, sb23, YugoDutch and 3 others
can you explain what you did

• JFL
Reactions: Goth
Used to be a Wizz warrior got like 10 locations but had 0$ and no car. Still have 2 locations but no money to travel and no car. What should I do? Fyi all of them were 1hr 30 - 5hrs away on average
Doxx urself theory

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Rzn, watah, BoredPrince and 4 others
and what are you going to do? they live with their parents JFL

coming over, sleep well tonight :p

• JFL
Reactions: Ghoulish and dbva
and what are you going to do? they live with their parents JFL
So what should I do? Mostly None of them allow me over

• JFL
Reactions: JohnDoe
if you have no money to travel then its over. I used to meet with girls from different cities and had to get the train. Sometimes it was cheap, but a few lived in London so the ticket prices raped me

Is wizz some sort of tinder? How does it work, bhai?

Are u Asian by chance

if you have no money to travel then its over. I used to meet with girls from different cities and had to get the train. Sometimes it was cheap, but a few lived in London so the ticket prices raped me
I’ll get my license and rent cars once I get there by train, to slay. I think it’s a pretty good idea. Plus it’s stupid boring going from city to city to meet a boring ass Becky but oh well

• +1
Reactions: N1666