meeting more girls doesnt solve anything

Apparition

Apparition

Aimless Spirit
i personally went out with like 6 girls between 2023-2024 and it wouldnt work. most of them werent physically attractive but i gave it a shot cuz maybe they would have fun personalities.

they didnt, they were boring and retarded. communication was very and it seemed like we were on a completely different frequency in general.

it just wasnt working and it only made me feel worse at the end of the day. it was a completel waste of time and energy.

i have rly only met 2 girls that i could communicate with but ofc, there was 0 sexual attraction on their behalf so it never began.

im tired of meeting girls only to have them be a reminder that i was better off a few years ago. i personally think most girls between 20-23 are legit trash.

i personally went out with like 6 girls between 2023-2024 and it wouldnt work. most of them werent physically attractive but i gave it a shot cuz maybe they would have fun personalities.

they didnt, they were boring and retarded. communication was very and it seemed like we were on a completely different frequency in general.

it just wasnt working and it only made me feel worse at the end of the day. it was a completel waste of time and energy.

i have rly only met 2 girls that i could communicate with but ofc, there was 0 sexual attraction on their behalf so it never began.

im tired of meeting girls only to have them be a reminder that i was better off a few years ago. i personally think most girls between 20-23 are legit trash.
Don’t try to meet girls, make girls try to meet you. The only way to get an interesting girl is for them to wanna be with you specifically if not their gonna be a boring piece of shitb

Don’t try to meet girls, make girls try to meet you.
i met most girls off tinder tbh tbh.

The only way to get an interesting girl is for them to wanna be with you specifically if not their gonna be a boring piece of shitb
there are no interesting girls

First off how do you meet them

Don’t try to meet girls, make girls try to meet you. The only way to get an interesting girl is for them to wanna be with you specifically if not their gonna be a boring piece of shitb
That’s never happening