• Australia and proximities

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • East Asia

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Deleted member 2012

Deleted member 2012

Magic
If you’re interested in meeting up with members see who voted for the same location as you and PM them to find out if you live close enough and if it’s possible to meet. It would be great to hang out with someone who is blackpilled IRL.

• +1
Reactions: SeiGun and BrettyBoy
No thanks

• +1
Reactions: TheMewingBBC, Deleted member 685, itsoverbuddyboyo and 1 other person
i can do meet up but plz dont dox me

Add Scandinavia

If you’re interested in meeting up with members see who voted for the same location as you and PM them to find out if you live close enough and if it’s possible to meet. It would be great to hang out with someone who is blackpilled IRL.

Your heart is in the right place but meetups are a horrific idea tbh.
I mean...it's spooky enough meeting a girl off the internet irl, and in that situation sex is the reward.

With incel meetups...you will have
Doxxing
Assault
Kidnapping maybe
Awkward silence

• +1
Reactions: Whyamihere
Just how bro?

Why?

This forum is full of people who aren't 18. It's incredibly risky to have minors meeting up with other "minors" from this website "looking to hang out".
Pretty risky.

And with women, you have to meet them and hope they aren't catfishing you. You also have to hope she isn't 300 pounds.
The reason meeting anyone online is scary is because of catfishing. You don't know who is waiting for you.

At least when you plan on meeting a woman you have a chance at sex. With incels....no.
It is 100% risk and practically 0% reward when meeting other incels.
Also, many incels have violent mentalities.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Whyamihere, Vitruvian, xForgotMyName and 2 others
UK, and you should've made the poll public.

This forum is full of people who aren't 18. It's incredibly risky to have minors meeting up with other "minors" from this website "looking to hang out".
Pretty risky.

And with women, you have to meet them and hope they aren't catfishing you. You also have to hope she isn't 300 pounds.
The reason meeting anyone online is scary is because of catfishing. You don't know who is waiting for you.

At least when you plan on meeting a woman you have a chance at sex. With incels....no.
I don't think anyone is a catfish here.

But ye the reward is nil and It'll be awkward

I don't think anyone is a catfish here.

But ye the reward is nil and It'll be awkward

True, catfishing here may be unlikely but still something to worry about. Catfishing can be non-sexual. Someone could lure incels to assault them for example.

Indeed, super awkward mostly.

• +1
Reactions: SikKunt
Pretty risky.

totally agree.
not a good idea.

how do i know @Deliciadecu isn't a FavelaGangster waiting to get my organs to fund his operations?

or even worse...indian.

(jk indiancels jk)

• +1
Reactions: SayNoToRotting
I actually met a guy of lookism and went gym with him. Would have been more fun to go for a pint or something though, anyone in London fancy it?

We need a dutchcel meeting

totally agree.
not a good idea.

how do i know @Deliciadecu isn't a FavelaGangster waiting to get my organs to fund his operations?

or even worse...indian.

(jk indiancels jk)

I don't have a motorbike, nor do I know anyone who does it, don't worry :lul:

B1rWqlVP.jpg

giphy.gif

• JFL
Reactions: xForgotMyName