Meeting with girl in a few days and currently gigabloated bc sick, please help

dprnick

dprnick

Iron
I'm currently sick so my face is extra puffy and I'm meeting with this girl I'm talking to in a few days.

I've done sodium flushing and other debloat methods and it works, issue is that it takes a 3-4 days for the effects to really be noticeable, and by the time that I'm not sick anymore I'll only have prob 2 days before I see her.

I don't think I'll be able to get furosemide in time, what are some other diuretics that can help me temporarily lose water retention that isn't furosemide?

just reschedule silly

• +1
Reactions: Rzn
just reschedule silly
she asked me td when she wants to hangout and I told her since I'm sick probably a week, and I don't want to keep her waiting even longer + I might be overthinking but I believe she's slowly losing interest.

so I can't really afford to wait longer than a week

I'm currently sick so my face is extra puffy and I'm meeting with this girl I'm talking to in a few days.

I've done sodium flushing and other debloat methods and it works, issue is that it takes a 3-4 days for the effects to really be noticeable, and by the time that I'm not sick anymore I'll only have prob 2 days before I see her.

I don't think I'll be able to get furosemide in time, what are some other diuretics that can help me temporarily lose water retention that isn't furosemide?
i think you need to chill out first off, cortisol face is real, it is proven to increase bloat,
take vitamin c and other immune system booster cope to get better faster,
massage face and ice,
then just do the sodium debloat as normal, I'm sure you'll be fine with a little bloat just chill tf out

• +1
Reactions: dprnick

Take a shower

dont drink everyday just the day you will see her, and dont eat too much carbs