Glock beam turn a white man to an Indian 👁️

• So Sad
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: zura, Jungcuck, Pikabro and 17 others
They need to die.

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, midlatinocel, WeiWei and 6 others
4 years since being 18 but yeah he never had a girlfriend prior because of his parents, redditors never fail to ignore their unsttractiveness

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Kamui, PrinceLuenLeoncur, Sub0 and 10 others
4 years since being 18 but yeah he never had a girlfriend prior because of his parents, redditors never fail to ignore their unsttractiveness
Reddit is a party of bluepilled subhumans

second best comment jfl

"it's about the motion of the ocean, mate 🤓"

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, Sub0, midlatinocel and 16 others

second best comment jfl

>there are a lot of women out there that prefer a smaller penis as opposed to a large one.

Yes only literal pedophiles in the context of his 3 inch cock

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, midlatinocel, TUSSELEIF and 5 others

second best comment jfl

Bruh what can 3.5 even do lmao that’s like waving a breadstick around the opening to a detergent bottle. The coping is insane, im ~7 and still feel like it’s an uphill battle but Reddit doesn’t care about facts because if a fact can hurt someone’s feelings then it must be fake because it’s impossible for anything on this earth to be unjust :soy:

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: incelbhai, Pikabro, Be_ConfidentBro and 11 others
LARP

• +1
Reactions: ascension, midlatinocel, ShowerMaxxing and 3 others
So fuckin brutal man actually so brutal

Tbh he says he goes to the gym and the girl’s friends are implying he has no flaws, he probably looks pretty dece honestly

Tbh he says he goes to the gym and the girl’s friends are implying he has no flaws, he probably looks pretty dece honestly
The girl talked him up a bunch to her friends for validation all girls do that with the guy they like

The girl talked him up a bunch to her friends for validation all girls do that with the guy they like
Nah lmao they would’ve seen photos. If he’s ugly they’d know. (The girl saying that’s his only flaw is not his gf)

Nah lmao they would’ve seen photos. If he’s ugly they’d know. (The girl saying that’s his only flaw is not his gf)
Maybe but come on man no gf until 22?

Bruh what can 3.5 even do lmao that’s like waving a breadstick around the opening to a detergent bottle. The coping is insane, im ~7 and still feel like it’s an uphill battle but Reddit doesn’t care about facts because if a fact can hurt someone’s feelings then it must be fake because it’s impossible for anything on this earth to be unjust :soy:
its over at 3.5

• WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 28541
its over at 3.5
Agreed, it must really suck to have a genuinely over dick, like just average is bad but if you get a short girl you can kinda make it work but dang at that length there’s no one. And you can have girls be into you too so it would suck being led on so hard and putting all that work in just to have it crumble once she sees your baby carrot

• Ugh..
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 28541 and Lethbridge
Untitled

they were just talking hehe

• JFL
Reactions: incelbhai, Pikabro, Be_ConfidentBro and 7 others
9cm WTF
Brutally,the size of my middle finger.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21863, cancercell and Deleted member 30432
Maybe but come on man no gf until 22?
more guys like that than you think tbh, especially nonwhites. Know a decent amount of good looking guys in college without gfs.

holy shit the cope in the comments saying size doesn’t matter jfl the nigga legit has a 3 inch cock

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Beetlejuice, chadcel;, ShowerMaxxing and 2 others
At this point what can you do other than going ER?

Like if you're average you can find someone that likes you
if you're like 5'8" you can find a girl that doesnt mind
if you're skinnyfat you can find a girl isn't in muscles

but theres literally no girl in the world that is gonna be happy with a 3 inch penis

"you deserve better bro, just leave"

leave for what?
the next girl is gonna be the same

• +1
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel, Pikabro, Be_ConfidentBro and 10 others
Kys autistic subhuman, average size is enough

I told story this to my GF. She said : ‘ I have to feel a tingle in my dingle.’.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 30432 and 5OuttaTen
Get implants and become average.

Holy fuck the bluepills in that reddit thread

3 inches is like developed wrong small. The average dick is like 3 inches flaccid lol. Dude needs to apply DHT cream to his dick ASAP
What are the odds this guy is asian or indian?

But according to all the looksmax users this shouldn't be possible as anything below 6 inches is microdick status, 6-7 is dicklet, 7 inches is bare minimum average, and 8 is finally the range that you wont be embarrassed by girls anymore.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: incelbhai, Pikabro, Beetlejuice and 3 others
Literally bro is huffing copium

• +1
Reactions: 5OuttaTen
holy shit the cope in the comments saying size doesn’t matter jfl the nigga legit has a 3 inch cock
They’re gaslighting him so he doesn’t rope. Probably laughing while they type

• +1
Reactions: Chadlet666
this is cuckold fantasy. the guy who wrote it was jacking off

• JFL
Reactions: Pikabro and Deleted member 24410
Over for dickcels

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 24278
Ive thought about it before and I think id rather be born without an arm or a leg rather than with a small dick

Legit nothing is as brutal as having a small penis

• Hmm...
If this was me I don't know what I'd do

If this was me I don't know what I'd do
I think you'd have to just focus on things that aren't sex or relationships

Life if youre high IQ enough maybe try get really good at something and just forget about dating

You could try PE/surgery/hormones/anything to try get yourself to a more respectable size like even 4.5 would be a massive improvement over his size.

• +1
i must be the only incel on the planet

Killing all women is the only solution

anything below 6 inches is microdick status, 6-7 is dicklet, 7 inches is bare minimum average, and 8 is finally the range that you wont be embarrassed by girls anymore.
very true

• +1
Reactions: ranierean

“My best friend loves dicklets” @Matthias8272 😂😂

He should just date a transwoman! They don't care about dick size!

second best comment jfl

"it's about the motion of the ocean, mate 🤓"

He either has to relegate to fucking little girls or find a whore who’s been with enough dick to determine that average-big one’s are painful and his shrimp dick is actually fine

• JFL
Reactions: JovenCansao
he needs to kill her