you should post your mental health status

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Gladiator and BigJimsWornOutTires
its not reddit nigga

• +1
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires
its not reddit nigga
This is better. Because its a small site so people can't find out you cheated.

Only con is alot of users are stupid

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Gladiator and Deleted member 14693
@hebbewem do you know algbetra?

• Ugh..
Reactions: Hipcel
Help me:

"Central results from the conducted Hallwachs experiment:

1. The zinc plate can be discharged contact-free by lighting.
2. The effect was not reproducible with conventional lamps even if the light intensity and thus
the amplitude of the electromagnetic wave was very high

The effect can be examined more closely in a photo cell. The photocell is an evacuated tube, in
which is a ring anode (allows illumination of the cathode through its opening) and one in this case
cathode coated with the metal cesium ( Cs ).

If light falls on the cathode, electrons are also released from the Cs layer here, with some of the
anode are collected. This creates a current flow - the built-in ammeter shows one
Photocurrent IPh on.

There is also a variable counter-voltage Ug between Cs and the ring – it generates a
electric field that the electrons have to overcome to reach the anode

Task 1: If the counter-voltage Ug is increased more and more, fewer and fewer electrons reach the
Anode. Thus, a voltage can be found at which the photocurrent comes to a standstill. In this case
even the fastest electrons are no longer able to reach the anode. What knowledge can
get out of this tension?

Task 2: If the light source is dimmed, the reverse voltage Ug changes at which the photocurrent is zero
will not. What insight can be derived from this?"

• Hmm...
Reactions: hebbewem
Help me:

2. The effect was not reproducible with conventional lamps even if the light intensity and thus

The effect can be examined more closely in a photo cell. The photocell is an evacuated tube, in
which is a ring anode (allows illumination of the cathode through its opening) and one in this case
View attachment 1878908
If light falls on the cathode, electrons are also released from the Cs layer here, with some of the
anode are collected. This creates a current flow - the built-in ammeter shows one
Photocurrent IPh on.

There is also a variable counter-voltage Ug between Cs and the ring – it generates a

Task 1: If the counter-voltage Ug is increased more and more, fewer and fewer electrons reach the
Anode. Thus, a voltage can be found at which the photocurrent comes to a standstill. In this case
even the fastest electrons are no longer able to reach the anode. What knowledge can
get out of this tension?

Task 2: If the light source is dimmed, the reverse voltage Ug changes at which the photocurrent is zero
You probaly should mention the user you belive can help

Ok. I will be your English teacher.

It's each not eash

I’ll help you incels with math nothing else tho

• +1
hot-dip galvanizing as korrison protection so what are pros and cons

I have chegg tbh

hot-dip galvanizing as korrison protection so what are pros and cons
Pros are:
the durability- galvanization process for steel creates it highly durabrue. Thus, its strength with able to be increase multiple times.

longevity – the taking galvanization the process alive for steel based structures with able to be improve to that great extent.

rust free the – galvanization for steel helps on checking rust the and steel surfaces would do don't be corroded easily.

finishing the – layer for zinc oxide and advanced chemical processing creates galvanized steel perfect looking the and finishing appears smooth.

protection originate contamination – galvanized steel would do don't have contaminated the by effect for other chemicals and harm substances; thereby its performing level would do remain intact.

ease on inspection – conditionally to steel surfaces will be galvanized then it will became very easy to inspect them and it will eventually saved that lot for anytime to good to efforts.

scratch free the – steel this goes the under process for galvanization usually becomes scratch free to that great extent.

right decisive of long ran – the getting steel galvanized is that very fruitful decisive the of long ran due to it saves that lot for cost for replacement, thereby helps on saving that lot for money

cons are:
cost factor – the sometimes wrong agency may charge exceedingly high prices of providing galvanization process of steel. Stay away originate such sources and chosen an affordabrue mediums.

hot dip galvanization is the don't only way – although hot dip galvanization is individual the for best methods of galvanizing steel, prevent sometimes it may don't be feasibrue. On those cases, other methods such to painting, spraying, etc. may be use. It may exists what the time steel structures am either to more than or to small making them unsuitabrue of hot dip galvanization process

Pros are:
the durability- galvanization process for steel creates it highly durabrue. Thus, its strength with able to be increase multiple times.

longevity – the taking galvanization the process alive for steel based structures with able to be improve to that great extent.

rust free the – galvanization for steel helps on checking rust the and steel surfaces would do don't be corroded easily.

finishing the – layer for zinc oxide and advanced chemical processing creates galvanized steel perfect looking the and finishing appears smooth.

protection originate contamination – galvanized steel would do don't have contaminated the by effect for other chemicals and harm substances; thereby its performing level would do remain intact.

ease on inspection – conditionally to steel surfaces will be galvanized then it will became very easy to inspect them and it will eventually saved that lot for anytime to good to efforts.

scratch free the – steel this goes the under process for galvanization usually becomes scratch free to that great extent.

right decisive of long ran – the getting steel galvanized is that very fruitful decisive the of long ran due to it saves that lot for cost for replacement, thereby helps on saving that lot for money

cons are:
cost factor – the sometimes wrong agency may charge exceedingly high prices of providing galvanization process of steel. Stay away originate such sources and chosen an affordabrue mediums.

hot dip galvanization is the don't only way – although hot dip galvanization is individual the for best methods of galvanizing steel, prevent sometimes it may don't be feasibrue. On those cases, other methods such to painting, spraying, etc. may be use. It may exists what the time steel structures am either to more than or to small making them unsuitabrue of hot dip galvanization process
I already find out and this wouldent help . And don't look at wikipedia i started their

If someone posts any Mathematics or Computer Science questions then do tag me

• +1
Help me:

View attachment 1878908
Photocurrent IPh on.

get out of this tension?

This looks like a Physics/Electrical Engineering question.

You start from the textbook.

Looks like a Bachelor's question?

Physics is mostly hard math
Depends on the topic tbh, mechanic physics is only math and was my favourite because you can actually grasp the units you are working with (lenght, velocity, acceleration etc.)

But yes even the topic now is mostly math but you start by explaining core concepts of how things function

• +1
Depends on the topic tbh, mechanic physics is only math and was my favourite because you can actually grasp the units you are working with (lenght, velocity, acceleration etc.)

But yes even the topic now is mostly math but you start by explaining core concepts of how things function
I just passed bur it was fun

What do you mean by that?

Its highschool physics

You read the relevant information in your textbook. Read the similar examples. Practice a few related questions.

It's not high school Physics, it's college level Physics.

Read this for now, it might help.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14693
Physics is mostly hard math

I'd say Maths is more logic oriented while Physics is more critical thinking(inductive and deductive reasoning).

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa
You read the relevant information in your textbook. Read the similar examples. Practice a few related questions.

It's not high school Physics, it's college level Physics.

Read this for now, it might help.

I figured it out by now but still thanks for the link (y)

And in Germany this is the curriculum in physics for last year of high school:

Q3.1 Properties of Quantum Objects (5 weeks)

– photo effect
– Einstein’s interpretation and contradictions to the wave theory (demonstration experiment with sunlight or other suitable light source, glass pane as filter)
– Limit frequency, exit energy, unit electron volt, Planck’s constant, energy of a photon (experimental determination of the energy of the photoelectrons using the opposing field method, with animation if necessary)
– Energy-mass equivalence, mass and momentum of photons
– De Broglie waves and de Broglie equation (diffraction on lattices or crystals)
– Double-slit experiments with electrons and photons at low intensity, stochastic
interpretation (animation)

Q3.2 Atomic Models (5 weeks)

– classic atomic models (according to Thomson and Rutherford)
- Quantization
– Bohr’s postulates
– wave mechanical model (bound electron as standing de Broglie wave
using the example of the linear potential well)
– Line spectra, term scheme
– Rydberg formula
- quantum absorption and emission, resonance absorption and collision excitation
(e.g. flame coloring)
– Luminescence and fluorescence (application: e.g. whitening agent)

• Love it
Reactions: GuyFromSingapore
@Beastimmung

Sorry bro, I'm too busy, I can't help you with that questions. It will take me at least two days to do the research. I like a challenge but like I said I don't have the time for now.

It looks like a "Photo electric effect" question.

Hope these resources help

doubtnut.com/question-answer-physics/describe-hallwachs-and-lenards-observation-regarding-photoelectric-effect-in-short-639287228

For further understanding

• +1
Help me:

View attachment 1878908
Photocurrent IPh on.

get out of this tension?

I need to link equations. Correlations between wavelength, frequency, energy, intensity etc

It has to do with ultraviolet light.

Conventional light lamps have lower frequency.

Help me:

View attachment 1878908
Photocurrent IPh on.

get out of this tension?

I don't know if this might help but it seems relevant. Now we just need the equations to see the correlation.

Screenshot 20221013 021736

I have Maths exam in four days. My exams end at 28th. I will get back to this question then.

I need a fucking whiteboard to work these stuff out. More space to write my insights. Papers are troublesome, I need to keep flipping between them.

This is a really nice question that I would like to work on. I think I can write a nice paper on it in a week.

After I do my research and write down stuff, you can send it to your teacher.

• +1
I don't know if this might help but it seems relevant. Now we just need the equations to see the correlation.

View attachment 1906116

I have Maths exam in four days. My exams end at 28th. I will get back to this question then.

I need a fucking whiteboard to work these stuff out. More space to write my insights. Papers are troublesome, I need to keep flipping between them.

This is a really nice question that I would like to work on. I think I can write a nice paper on it in a week.

After I do my research and write down stuff, you can send it to your teacher.
Bro as I said the homework is long due and I have figured it out myself.

You can still do it though if you find it interesting and want to do it.

But you seem helpful, def will tag you if i get a math question

• +1
Reactions: GuyFromSingapore and hebbewem
It seems like most users figure out the answers themselves

• JFL
It seems like most users figure out the answers themselves
Because it takes too long for an answer. We need to find out who are experts in certain subjects so we can tag each other

• +1
Because it takes too long for an answer. We need to find out who are experts in certain subjects so we can tag each other
The experts are on reddit not this site. The average claimed iq on this site os 120 the real iq is 80

• JFL
Bro as I said the homework is long due and I have figured it out myself.

You can still do it though if you find it interesting and want to do it.

But you seem helpful, def will tag you if i get a math question

You can tag me but my Maths expertise level is only College.

• +1
So in my homework i had to pick between 4 options about a thing is not yes or no answer. I have to explain why.

But the reason i picked it because of group work and we decided no one should take the same someone had said something and he said something i wanted. so i said the only 2 i remember and I got that one.

I actually wanted different one

@Beastimmung

Its more thing about the homework but i am done with that

So in my homework i had to pick between 4 options about a thing is not yes or no answer. I have to explain why.

But the reason i picked it because of group work and we decided no one should take the same someone had said something and he said something i wanted. so i said the only 2 i remember and I got that one.

I actually wanted different one

@Beastimmung
Ok and what do you say by that?

• +1
You should pin this thread @Gargantuan

• JFL