Votes: 0 0.0%
  • SendMePicsToRate

Votes: 6 100.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
D

Deleted member 10185

Kraken
This was requested mogg battle so dont get mad for me posting these.

Beetleking88 Height 5.9 can fraud to 5.11

Prettyboy SendMePicsToRate 6.0 inch tall

Attachments

• 1613059912761.png
    1613059912761.png
    890 KB · Views: 23
  • 1613060026304.png
    1613060026304.png
    680.6 KB · Views: 16
just keep on making mog battles until you win theory

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: conformable, 5'8manlet, savagetaysh and 4 others
just keep on making mog battles until you win theory
worked for @MakinItHappen, destroyed @Beetleking88. if @SendMePicsToRate loses he will keep making mog battles but he should just make one against ravi for an easy win

• JFL
Reactions: SendMePicsToRate
worked for @MakinItHappen, destroyed @Beetleking88. if @SendMePicsToRate loses he will keep making mog battles but he should just make one against ravi for an easy win
Ravi led to a 36 to 4 vote for me, which left me caging for a good day

• JFL
Reactions: Gengar
@MakinItHappen thoughts?
Well his go to will be calling me "average ginger white boy who frauds, cheekbites and uses coloured contacts" etc...

• JFL
Reactions: Gengar and Blackgymmax
  • JFL
  • JFL
  • JFL
  • So Sad
jesus christ so many mg battles

• JFL
Well his go to will be calling me "average ginger white boy who frauds, cheekbites and uses coloured contacts" etc...
Tbh you’re obviously GL af but boy oh boy do you need MT2.
I used to have light colouring (not quite ginger though rip) and man the tan halo is huge, especially since the ginger halo has them below Indians at least in Australia.

I used to have light colouring (not quite ginger though rip) and man the tan halo is huge, especially since the ginger halo has them below Indians at least in Australia.
Ginger failo*

True if I was going to go hard looksmaxing ngl. Ginger failo really isn’t that brutal at least in the UK for me at the least as it isn’t bright ginger and hapf the time people tell me it is blonde or brown so jfc.

I understand your point though honestly

• +1
Reactions: SteveRogers
True if I was going to go hard looksmaxing ngl. Ginger failo really isn’t that brutal at least in the UK for me at the least as it isn’t bright ginger and hapf the time people tell me it is blonde or brown so jfc.

I understand your point though honestly
True, you’d mog hard in aus with the help of MT2. It makes all facial hair darker too so my eyebrows went from thick and light to thick and dark, same with eyelashes, so my green/blue eyes stood out more and improved my eye area infinitely, not to mention the darker stubble made my chin look more robust.

True, you’d mog hard in aus with the help of MT2. It makes all facial hair darker too so my eyebrows went from thick and light to thick and dark, same with eyelashes, so my green/blue eyes stood out more and improved my eye area infinitely, not to mention the darker stubble made my chin look more robust.
What exactly is MT2 if you could elaborate

What exactly is MT2 if you could elaborate
Peptide that increases melanin and in turn makes skin and hair darker (not eyes), you gotta inject subq right before you tan (I use solarium)