MEGATHREAD: Hormone balance (there are more hormones than Testosterone u incel!)

Hormone balance

When it comes to male hormones, most people involuntarily think of testosterone. However, a large number of other hormones also work together in the male body to ensure a healthy body --> healthy looks-->more attractive. (Dont comment on any language mistakes, I’m not a native speaker so stfu!)(High iq thread)​

Table of contents

• Testosterone
  • Oestrogen
  • DHEA (Dehydroepiandrosterone)
  • HGH (Human Growth Hormone)
  • LH and FSH
1.Testosterone

##DISCLAIMER: I won’t go that much into detail because there are already many great threads about Testosteronemaxxing!!##

Whats Testosterone?

-Testosterone is responsible for libido and also for "steadfastness" during sex. The hormone also promotes protein synthesis, which in turn promotes muscle growth. Testosterone ensures fat loss on the stomach and hips and also has many effects on the psyche: it makes you powerful, assertive and energetic. It facilitates the transmission of signals in the brain and promotes spatial vision, for example. Overall, testosterone has a positive effect on cognitive ability, coordination and memory.

Every man can promote the production of testosterone in the body himself. Regular endurance training and weight training are important. The body then produces what it needs: Hormones that stimulate muscle formation. Regular alcohol consumption in large quantities, on the other hand, permanently reduces testosterone levels. As a guideline: no more than 0.2 liters of wine per day.

It is obvious that sex has a major influence on testosterone production. With regular sex, testosterone production runs at full speed.

Testosteronemaxxing?

<--
- Before TRT and after TRT (as you can see not only the body changes but the face aswell)

These pictures alone should prove more than enough why high Testosterone more or less decides if you’re attractive as a man.

-->So how can we maxout our Testosterone?

1.TRT

↳ The by far easiest way is injecting artificial Testosterone. Testosterone Replacement Therapy (TRT) is a medical treatment used to address low testosterone levels, often due to conditions like hypogonadism or the natural aging process. I would recomment speaking with a doctor and trying to maxout your Testosterone naturally before even considering it.

2.Suplements

↳Supplements can help you a lot as it can be extremely difficult to get all your vitamins, minerals and trace elements from your diet. Therefore, here is a brief list of the most important supplements when it comes to maximizing your testosterone:

-Vitamine D3 k2

-Zinc and Magnesium

-Omega 3

-Ashwaganda

-Creatine monohydrate (not so much research on testosterone bossting effects but would still recommend)

3. Sleep/Exercising

↳ Make sure that you do heavy ressictance training regularly. You produce most of your Testosterone while sleeping, so i recommend sleeping at least 8-9 hours a day. I can recommend this thread if you want to learn more about sleeping: https://looksmax.org/threads/the-sl...ith-this-value-packed-sleep-megaguide.718344/

4. Nutrients

↳One of the easiest ways to boost natural testosterone production is by correcting for underlying vitamin and mineral deficiencies. Nutritional deficiencies interfere with the production of testosterone so it’s important to follow a diet that contains a healthy balance of nutrients. In particular, to promote levels of testosterone, you should eat a diet that contains a sufficient level of zinc, magnesium and vitamin D (which is a hormone btw). This brings us to the conclusion that eating nutrient-dense food is essential!

##Here are some nutrient dense foods u need to eat!!##

-Eggs

-Beef liver

-elk meat

-raw milk

(CAN’T FUCKING FIND A GOOD TABLE SO JUST TRUST ME WITH THIS ONE OR DO UR ONE RESEARCH)

-Blackberries (overpowered lol)

2.Oestrogen

Whats Oestrogen?

Oestrogen is the „Female hormone“. The male body also contains oestrogens, but only around a tenth of the amount found in the female body. Oestrogens keep bones stable and thus protect against osteoporosis. They protect the blood vessels and can therefore prevent heart attacks. It is important to check oestrogen levels in men with obesity (incipient) diabetes and breast enlargement.

Keeping Oestrogen low?

(Two examples of high Oestrogen male faces, if you look like this or have gyno u‘re cooked)

↳This image perfectly shows the differnce between a face with high Oestrogen and high Testosterone.

-->Eventhough a healthy body needs Oestrogen to function right, too much Oestrogen leads to health problems and makes u appear more feminine. So if u don‘t have any signs of high Oestrogen don‘t even worry about it!!! But if u have here what u need to do:

1.Doctor

↳ A male who wants to lower their estrogen levels should speak to their doctor. Certain medications are available that can help lower estrogen. They include selective estrogen receptor modulators and aromatase inhibitors.

2.Testosteronemaxxing

↳ Like I said earlier Oestrogen is an very important hormone in our body that we need, but if you think you appear more feminine the best thing you can do is to produce higher levels of the counter hormone Testosterone.

3. DHEA (Dehydroepiandrosterone)

What’s DHEA?

DHEA (dehydroepiandrosterone) is a so-called precursor hormone: it can be converted into testosterone but also into oestrogens, depending on what is needed in the body. Similar to testosterone, it increases memory performance, builds muscle and melts fat to a certain extent. Studies have shown that if there is a deficiency, compensating for DHEA can improve well-being and increase performance. From the age of 30, the DHEA concentration falls continuously. Indications of a low DHEA level can include loss of libido, concentration problems and frequent infections. DHEA is said to promote blood circulation, support cell structure, protect the brain from harmful environmental influences and improve memory performance. It is also believed to stimulate collagen production, keeping the skin firmer and wrinkle-free. A high DHEA level is associated with youthfulness and vitality

DHEA-maxxing?

-->So how can we maximize our DHEA level?

1.Diet

- Omega-3 and chromium can help to increase DHEA levels. These nutrients are found in foods such as olive oil, walnuts, broccoli, FISH and whole grain

<--Eat a lot of fish brother, trust me

2.Activity and stress reduction

-Regular physical activity and stress reduction are also important, as stress hormones such as cortisol can lower DHEA levels

Lifestyle

-Sufficient and high-quality sleep is important for hormone production as well as an balanced diet

4.HGH (Human Growth Hormone)

What’s HGH?

The growth hormone HGH (Human Growth Hormone) has a similar effect to testosterone and DHEA in some respects. It stimulates muscle growth and makes fat disappear. It is widely used as a doping agent to increase performance. HGH ensures firm skin by stimulating collagen synthesis. It also has positive effects on mood. As with DHEA, its production decreases with age. It plays a crucial role in various bodily functions: HGH stimulates bone and tissue growth, especially during childhood and adolescence. It helps regulate metabolism by promoting fat loss and increasing muscle mass. HGH supports the repair and regeneration of cells, which is important for the healing and maintenance of tissues.

HGHmaxxing?

↳ One of the most known examples of taking HGH is Lionel Messi. He was diagnosed with GHD at an early age. During puberty HGH ensures that you grow. In addition, the intake of HGH has been proven to improve sprinting ability by 4% and other athletic attributes.

-->So how can we maximize our HGH production (during puberty) to maximize growth? (I won’t state the obvious which is to inject HGH)

1.Bodyfat

↳ Your body fat percentage is directly related to the production of the growth hormone HGH. In people with a higher body fat percentage or more abdominal fat, HGH production is impaired and there is an increased risk of disease, One study observed that people with three times the amount of abdominal fat had about half the growth hormone HGH.

2.L-Arginin

↳ L-arginine is an amino acid and when taken alone, it can increase the growth hormone HGH in the body.

When L-arginine was taken alone - without any exercise or sport - there was a significant increase in human growth hormone HGH.

Other studies that did not examine physical activity also support the use of L-arginine to increase growth hormone HGH.

They found no effect for the lower dose, but the participants who took the higher dose of L-arginine had a 60% increase in growth hormone HGH while they slept.

3.Reduce sugar

↳If the insulin level rises, this can reduce HGH production.

4.HIIT

↳ Physical activity is one of the most effective ways to significantly increase your HGH levels.

The increase depends on the type of exercise, the intensity, the food intake around the workout and the body's own characteristics.

5. LH and FSH

What are LH and FSH?

-The hormones LH (luteinizing hormone) and FSH (follicle stimulating hormone) play an important role in the male reproductive system.

FSH is crucial for the production of sperm in the testicles. It stimulates the Sertoli cells, which are responsible for supporting and nourishing the developing sperm.

LH stimulates the Leydig cells in the testicals to produce testosterone, which is necessary for the development and maintenance of male sexual characteristics and spermatogenesis.

Both hormones are produced by the pituitary gland and are part of a complex regulatory circuit that controls reproductive functions.

-->Thats why LH will be more important for us rn!

LH (& FSH)-maxxing?

-Sorry to break it to you but there isn’t much you can do to higher your LH levels naturally, expect the usual: Diet, Sport; Stressmanagement and Sleep. I won’t go into detail again so just look at the things I wrote at the Testosteronemaxxing part.

But there is a synthetic way to higher your Lh levels: Medication: Doctors may prescribe medication such as clomiphene or gonadotropins to stimulate the production of these hormones.

##CONCLUSION##

-->Tbh making sure that you have a good Hormone balance isn’t fucking rocket science. Eat good, Sleep good, Train good and Take a few supplements.

Of course I couldn't go into detail about all the hormones because that would simply go beyond the scope of the thread, this is more of a "summary".

This was my first thread, I wrote it in another program, so I hope transitioning it didn't mess anything up.

:feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh:

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: skibidicum4201, mathis, Dendoni and 10 others
skibidi

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: silencio and efidescontinuado
Nigga actually wants to make it big in here by posting water threads 😭

• Ugh..
Reactions: efidescontinuado
Nigga actually wants to make it big in here by posting water threads 😭
Wtf are u talking about bro😭😭 I wrote essays like these before discovering this forum🙏😭 So stfu I just thought I can post one since I write them anyway

• JFL
Reactions: Donkeyballs
good thread yea it does bring in some botb threads from before but puts it all in one place

I appreciate the effort, but you can't do a thread on hormonal balance without a single mention of prolactin.

• JFL
Reactions: BrutalMogger
Good thread. I do agree some stuff was maybe left out but overall this is a great and concise guide.

Bumping hard

• +1
Reactions: BinPanda
Crazy if this doesn’t exceed 1k views

Hormone balance

When it comes to male hormones, most people involuntarily think of testosterone. However, a large number of other hormones also work together in the male body to ensure a healthy body --> healthy looks-->more attractive. (Dont comment on any language mistakes, I’m not a native speaker so stfu!)(High iq thread)​

Table of contents

• Testosterone
  • Oestrogen
  • DHEA (Dehydroepiandrosterone)
  • HGH (Human Growth Hormone)
  • LH and FSH
1.Testosterone

##DISCLAIMER: I won’t go that much into detail because there are already many great threads about Testosteronemaxxing!!##

Whats Testosterone?

-Testosterone is responsible for libido and also for "steadfastness" during sex. The hormone also promotes protein synthesis, which in turn promotes muscle growth. Testosterone ensures fat loss on the stomach and hips and also has many effects on the psyche: it makes you powerful, assertive and energetic. It facilitates the transmission of signals in the brain and promotes spatial vision, for example. Overall, testosterone has a positive effect on cognitive ability, coordination and memory.

Every man can promote the production of testosterone in the body himself. Regular endurance training and weight training are important. The body then produces what it needs: Hormones that stimulate muscle formation. Regular alcohol consumption in large quantities, on the other hand, permanently reduces testosterone levels. As a guideline: no more than 0.2 liters of wine per day.

It is obvious that sex has a major influence on testosterone production. With regular sex, testosterone production runs at full speed.

Testosteronemaxxing?

View attachment 3033058

View attachment 3033059<--- Before TRT and after TRT (as you can see not only the body changes but the face aswell)

These pictures alone should prove more than enough why high Testosterone more or less decides if you’re attractive as a man.

-->So how can we maxout our Testosterone?

1.TRT

↳ The by far easiest way is injecting artificial Testosterone. Testosterone Replacement Therapy (TRT) is a medical treatment used to address low testosterone levels, often due to conditions like hypogonadism or the natural aging process. I would recomment speaking with a doctor and trying to maxout your Testosterone naturally before even considering it.

2.Suplements

↳Supplements can help you a lot as it can be extremely difficult to get all your vitamins, minerals and trace elements from your diet. Therefore, here is a brief list of the most important supplements when it comes to maximizing your testosterone:

-Vitamine D3 k2

-Zinc and Magnesium

-Omega 3

-Ashwaganda

-Creatine monohydrate (not so much research on testosterone bossting effects but would still recommend)

3. Sleep/Exercising

↳ Make sure that you do heavy ressictance training regularly. You produce most of your Testosterone while sleeping, so i recommend sleeping at least 8-9 hours a day. I can recommend this thread if you want to learn more about sleeping: https://looksmax.org/threads/the-sl...ith-this-value-packed-sleep-megaguide.718344/

4. Nutrients

↳One of the easiest ways to boost natural testosterone production is by correcting for underlying vitamin and mineral deficiencies. Nutritional deficiencies interfere with the production of testosterone so it’s important to follow a diet that contains a healthy balance of nutrients. In particular, to promote levels of testosterone, you should eat a diet that contains a sufficient level of zinc, magnesium and vitamin D (which is a hormone btw). This brings us to the conclusion that eating nutrient-dense food is essential!

##Here are some nutrient dense foods u need to eat!!##

-Eggs
View attachment 3033064View attachment 3033065

-Beef liver

View attachment 3033066

-elk meat

View attachment 3033067View attachment 3033068

-raw milk

(CAN’T FUCKING FIND A GOOD TABLE SO JUST TRUST ME WITH THIS ONE OR DO UR ONE RESEARCH)

-Blackberries (overpowered lol)

View attachment 3033069View attachment 3033070

2.Oestrogen

Whats Oestrogen?

Oestrogen is the „Female hormone“. The male body also contains oestrogens, but only around a tenth of the amount found in the female body. Oestrogens keep bones stable and thus protect against osteoporosis. They protect the blood vessels and can therefore prevent heart attacks. It is important to check oestrogen levels in men with obesity (incipient) diabetes and breast enlargement.

Keeping Oestrogen low?
View attachment 3033071View attachment 3033073
(Two examples of high Oestrogen male faces, if you look like this or have gyno u‘re cooked)

View attachment 3033074
↳This image perfectly shows the differnce between a face with high Oestrogen and high Testosterone.

-->Eventhough a healthy body needs Oestrogen to function right, too much Oestrogen leads to health problems and makes u appear more feminine. So if u don‘t have any signs of high Oestrogen don‘t even worry about it!!! But if u have here what u need to do:

1.Doctor

↳ A male who wants to lower their estrogen levels should speak to their doctor. Certain medications are available that can help lower estrogen. They include selective estrogen receptor modulators and aromatase inhibitors.

2.Testosteronemaxxing

↳ Like I said earlier Oestrogen is an very important hormone in our body that we need, but if you think you appear more feminine the best thing you can do is to produce higher levels of the counter hormone Testosterone.

3. DHEA (Dehydroepiandrosterone)

What’s DHEA?

DHEA (dehydroepiandrosterone) is a so-called precursor hormone: it can be converted into testosterone but also into oestrogens, depending on what is needed in the body. Similar to testosterone, it increases memory performance, builds muscle and melts fat to a certain extent. Studies have shown that if there is a deficiency, compensating for DHEA can improve well-being and increase performance. From the age of 30, the DHEA concentration falls continuously. Indications of a low DHEA level can include loss of libido, concentration problems and frequent infections. DHEA is said to promote blood circulation, support cell structure, protect the brain from harmful environmental influences and improve memory performance. It is also believed to stimulate collagen production, keeping the skin firmer and wrinkle-free. A high DHEA level is associated with youthfulness and vitality

DHEA-maxxing?

-->So how can we maximize our DHEA level?

1.Diet

- Omega-3 and chromium can help to increase DHEA levels. These nutrients are found in foods such as olive oil, walnuts, broccoli, FISH and whole grain

View attachment 3033079<--Eat a lot of fish brother, trust me

2.Activity and stress reduction

-Regular physical activity and stress reduction are also important, as stress hormones such as cortisol can lower DHEA levels

Lifestyle

-Sufficient and high-quality sleep is important for hormone production as well as an balanced diet

4.HGH (Human Growth Hormone)

What’s HGH?

The growth hormone HGH (Human Growth Hormone) has a similar effect to testosterone and DHEA in some respects. It stimulates muscle growth and makes fat disappear. It is widely used as a doping agent to increase performance. HGH ensures firm skin by stimulating collagen synthesis. It also has positive effects on mood. As with DHEA, its production decreases with age. It plays a crucial role in various bodily functions: HGH stimulates bone and tissue growth, especially during childhood and adolescence. It helps regulate metabolism by promoting fat loss and increasing muscle mass. HGH supports the repair and regeneration of cells, which is important for the healing and maintenance of tissues.

HGHmaxxing?

View attachment 3033082
↳ One of the most known examples of taking HGH is Lionel Messi. He was diagnosed with GHD at an early age. During puberty HGH ensures that you grow. In addition, the intake of HGH has been proven to improve sprinting ability by 4% and other athletic attributes.

-->So how can we maximize our HGH production (during puberty) to maximize growth? (I won’t state the obvious which is to inject HGH)

1.Bodyfat

↳ Your body fat percentage is directly related to the production of the growth hormone HGH. In people with a higher body fat percentage or more abdominal fat, HGH production is impaired and there is an increased risk of disease, One study observed that people with three times the amount of abdominal fat had about half the growth hormone HGH.

2.L-Arginin

↳ L-arginine is an amino acid and when taken alone, it can increase the growth hormone HGH in the body.

When L-arginine was taken alone - without any exercise or sport - there was a significant increase in human growth hormone HGH.

Other studies that did not examine physical activity also support the use of L-arginine to increase growth hormone HGH.

They found no effect for the lower dose, but the participants who took the higher dose of L-arginine had a 60% increase in growth hormone HGH while they slept.
View attachment 3033083

3.Reduce sugar

↳If the insulin level rises, this can reduce HGH production.

4.HIIT

↳ Physical activity is one of the most effective ways to significantly increase your HGH levels.

The increase depends on the type of exercise, the intensity, the food intake around the workout and the body's own characteristics.

5. LH and FSH

What are LH and FSH?

-The hormones LH (luteinizing hormone) and FSH (follicle stimulating hormone) play an important role in the male reproductive system.

FSH is crucial for the production of sperm in the testicles. It stimulates the Sertoli cells, which are responsible for supporting and nourishing the developing sperm.

LH stimulates the Leydig cells in the testicals to produce testosterone, which is necessary for the development and maintenance of male sexual characteristics and spermatogenesis.

Both hormones are produced by the pituitary gland and are part of a complex regulatory circuit that controls reproductive functions.

-->Thats why LH will be more important for us rn!

LH (& FSH)-maxxing?

-Sorry to break it to you but there isn’t much you can do to higher your LH levels naturally, expect the usual: Diet, Sport; Stressmanagement and Sleep. I won’t go into detail again so just look at the things I wrote at the Testosteronemaxxing part.

But there is a synthetic way to higher your Lh levels: Medication: Doctors may prescribe medication such as clomiphene or gonadotropins to stimulate the production of these hormones.

##CONCLUSION##

-->Tbh making sure that you have a good Hormone balance isn’t fucking rocket science. Eat good, Sleep good, Train good and Take a few supplements.

Of course I couldn't go into detail about all the hormones because that would simply go beyond the scope of the thread, this is more of a "summary".

This was my first thread, I wrote it in another program, so I hope transitioning it didn't mess anything up.

:feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh:
nice thread kitty

• +1
Reactions: BinPanda
I appreciate the effort, but you can't do a thread on hormonal balance without a single mention of prolactin.
Gonna learn about prolactin in the next few days and probably edit the post to add it👍

• +1
Reactions: efidescontinuado
Wtf are u talking about bro😭😭 I wrote essays like these before discovering this forum🙏😭 So stfu I just thought I can post one since I write them anyway
😳 999999IQ😳
I’m kidding bro it’s a good post specially for a lot of newer members to understand without telling them to inject 1000 test

where tf is dht, prolactin, pregnenolone, t3 t4, insulin, cortisol. you could have at least used AI to help write as you’re missing A LOT of info on the hormones that you did cover as well. nigga hasn’t been learnt about prolactin yet and feels like he has the intelligence to contribute something new (you didn’t).

there is more too but i cba