Melanocyte inhibiting factor

LegitUser

LegitUser

Gluttonmaxxed gypsy from the council estate
Full body whitemaxx. Only issue is nowhere sells it, you would have to synthesise it yourself. Tbh, with cuffent technology, 20-30k is probably enough for equipment.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ShawarmaFilth, 4ever and n9wiff
It's produced from oxytocin maybe increasing oxytocin will result in more MIF being produced however I don't think it will be a significant enough amount

I ain't reading allat

Full body whitemaxx. Only issue is nowhere sells it, you would have to synthesise it yourself. Tbh, with cuffent technology, 20-30k is probably enough for equipment.
30K is crazy.
also being pale isn’t ideal.
and doesn’t Resveratrol have melanocyte-inhibiting factors?

Last edited:
and it does cross blood brain barrier easily tbh, makes it abit more dangerous to mess with.

Any sides from inhibiting melanin?

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: greycel and n9wiff
  • +1
Reactions: n9wiff
30K is crazy; also being pale isn’t ideal.
and doesn’t Resveratrol have Melanocyte-inhibiting factors?
Yeah it does but I'm not sure how strong it is for whitemaxxing. The response for even something like hydroquinone and azelaic acid varies so widely between people and even on the same person between parts of their body, probably not feasible for whole body whitemaxxing.

It would have to be made using genetic engerring of bacteria same way HGH is made. Chinese labs could do it but probably won't unless you make a bulk order.

Not be pale but for curries to go from brown to white or white passing or med.

Last edited:
Yeah it does but I'm not sure how strong it is for whitemaxxing. The response for even something like hydroquinone and azelaic acid varies so widely between people and even on the same person between parts of their body, probably not feasible for whole body whitemaxxing.

It would have to be made using genetic engerring of bacteria same way HGH is made. Chinese labs could do it but probably won't unless you make a bulk order.
maybe on higher dosages it can have a significant impact.
although even on the recommended dosages, it still has effect.
if you really want to make yourself white, then why not just inject vitamin C and glutathione?

maybe on higher dosages it can have a significant impact.
although even on the recommended dosages, it still has effect.
if you really want to make yourself white, then why not just inject vitamin C and glutathione?
I've never seen a person actually having a huge impact from IV glutathione tbh. And sourcing non contaminated glutathione is hard for some reason. Med spa in my area nearly killed 2 people because the glutathione they were using
1) wasn't glutathione
2) the staff injecting it contaminated the needle somehow or the "glutathione" was contaminated and they became septic jfl.

I'm still going to try and it let forum know the results though.

I don't trust the before and afters on sites like daily migrant.com lol

• +1
Reactions: AySab
Also glutathione works via tyrosinase inhibitor if you inhibitthat enzyme systemically to a large degree it can have very bad effects as its involved in the synthesis of catecholamines too (dopamine, noradrenaline, adrenaline)

• +1
I've never seen a person actually having a huge impact from IV glutathione tbh. And sourcing non contaminated glutathione is hard for some reason. Med spa in my area nearly killed 2 people because the glutathione they were using
1) wasn't glutathione
2) the staff injecting it contaminated the needle somehow or the "glutathione" was contaminated and they became septic jfl.

I'm still going to try and it let forum know the results though.

I don't trust the before and afters on sites like daily migrant.com lol
I have some reliable sources from Korea.

Are you doing I.V. Glutathione or making a MF1I? if so, what chemical are you tryna make?

ezgif-7-ee8341a7a9.gif

Also glutathione works via tyrosinase inhibitor if you inhibitthat enzyme systemically to a large degree it can have very bad effects as its involved in the synthesis of catecholamines too (dopamine, noradrenaline, adrenaline)
yes correct, thats why I stopped injecting.

• So Sad
Reactions: LegitUser
I have some reliable sources from Korea.

Are you doing I.V. Glutathione or making a MF1I? if so, what chemical are you tryna make?
IV glutathione. I can't order the equipment without police visiting. Can't use the university equipment either sadly.

• +1
It's produced from oxytocin maybe increasing oxytocin will result in more MIF being produced however I don't think it will be a significant enough amount
Wait, couldn’t you just take progesterone instead?
IV glutathione. I can't order the equipment without police visiting. Can't use the university equipment either sadly.
What country do you reside in?

Wait, couldn’t you just take progesterone instead?

What country do you reside in?
Why progesterone?
United Kingdom

• Hmm...
Why progesterone?

Although, right after, it states that:
“Researchers found that estrogen upregulates, and progesterone downregulates most of the same signaling cascade stimulated by MSH. However, it wasn’t clear how the hormones were causing these effects, as neither estrogen nor progesterone act on MC1R. Further complicating the story, there was also no evidence that melanocytes express the classic estrogen and progesterone receptors (ER/PR) that are known to be responsible for much of the sex steroid effects in other tissues. The ER/PR receptors also have no known direct connection to the signaling molecules activated by MC1R.”.

So, it’s kinda contradictory but it seems that progesterone does have effect on melanin production somehow.

There was also this study which uses Asoprisnil, a SPRM and its effects on melanocytes.
Haven’t really read it but briefly scanned over it.

United Kingdom
Brutal, wish you were here in Australia :feelswhy:

• Hmm...
Reactions: LegitUser

Although, right after, it states that:
“Researchers found that estrogen upregulates, and progesterone downregulates most of the same signaling cascade stimulated by MSH. However, it wasn’t clear how the hormones were causing these effects, as neither estrogen nor progesterone act on MC1R. Further complicating the story, there was also no evidence that melanocytes express the classic estrogen and progesterone receptors (ER/PR) that are known to be responsible for much of the sex steroid effects in other tissues. The ER/PR receptors also have no known direct connection to the signaling molecules activated by MC1R.”.

So, it’s kinda contradictory but it seems that progesterone does have effect on melanin production somehow.

There was also this study which uses Asoprisnil, a SPRM and its effects on melanocytes.
Haven’t really read it but briefly scanned over it.

Brutal, wish you were here in Australia :feelswhy:
Very interesting. Over for non-tranny cells. At least they can progesterone without consequence.

• JFL