Melanotan 2 for facial hair?

needsolution

needsolution

Zephir
Hello guys,

One of my biggest problems is very light hair. My facial hair is like dark blonde and it looks repulsive whenever im trying to grow it a bit. Is MT2 able to make it to dark brown or smth?

• +1
Reactions: BrettyBoy
Reply niggers

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4614 and Vermilioncore
Another beardcel. We truly need a solution for this one.

• So Sad
Reactions: BrendioEEE
And driver license too bro

It is truly over for us at this point. Regarding to improve your beard. I took minoxidil for quite some time in order to grow a somewhat proper beard. It kinda messed up my eye area a bit. I am not sure how melanotan works though.

• +1
Reactions: needsolution
just dye it br0

It makes my beard and eyebrows black like I'm a different race. Someone told me it looks like I've colored them lol. I love it.

Yeah man my facial hair has definitely gotten darker. If you want to go from dark blonde to dark brown you'll need a decent amount though.

bout to start MT2 myself, hoping for the hair/beard darkening too.. wish there was some way to avoid face getting darker and just get the darker features...

• +1
Hello guys,

One of my biggest problems is very light hair. My facial hair is like dark blonde and it looks repulsive whenever im trying to grow it a bit. Is MT2 able to make it to dark brown or smth?
Makes darker yes

Or you could just...dye it

• +1
Makes darker yes

Or you could just...dye it
too much work when it comes to facial hair (beard)
with eyebrows/lashes its ok but not with facial hair