Melanotan 2 FUCKED Me Up

SHARK

SHARK

Kraken
Literally awful. Day 1 I had like panic attacks, day 2-3 my legs and muscles keep twitching and big sense of depression, and starting yesterday I literally have erectile dysfunction, when mt2 is literally supposed to give you random boners.

I have no idea what to do now. I’m not sure if I just got some bullshit in a vile from this supplier or what. I’ll never ascend with my paleness though so I’m still considering using it again. My dick is already dead so it’s not like I have anything to lose at this point.

Any ideas what could have happened besides this just being me having weird side effects?

snort that shit

Literally awful. Day 1 I had like panic attacks, day 2-3 my legs and muscles keep twitching and big sense of depression, and starting yesterday I literally have erectile dysfunction, when mt2 is literally supposed to give you random boners.

I have no idea what to do now. I’m not sure if I just got some bullshit in a vile from this supplier or what. I’ll never ascend with my paleness though so I’m still considering using it again. My dick is already dead so it’s not like I have anything to lose at this point.

Any ideas what could have happened besides this just being me having weird side effects?
where did u get it

wtf I need to use this too, I need a tan.

crazy shit, man.

Attachments

• 1569800719545.png
    1569800719545.png
    18.4 KB · Views: 7
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 2205

that's fucking weird as hell, use it for another few days and if the sides continue get off of it, when I first took it I had a boner for 2 and a half hours straight.