Melanotan 2 Guide to MAX your Coloring (Palecels GTFIH)

Linus1888

Linus1888

Subhuman on a good day

Why Should I Take Melanotan 2?​

Melanotan 2 essentially just makes you tan faster, thus increasing your coloring and appeal.

Melanotan 2 is also not a fake spray tan that you have to reapply every day. Instead, it increases your melanin production, leading to a natural tan.

Generally, everyone should take MT2, especially on here since no one in this forum goes outside.

Melanotan 2 Transformations:​

clavicular

WhatsApp Image 2024 08 25 at 143825
WhatsApp Image 2024 08 25 at 143438
WhatsApp Image 2024 08 25 at 143755
WhatsApp Image 2024 08 25 at 143744
WhatsApp Image 2024 08 25 at 144557
WhatsApp Image 2024 08 25 at 143437

This is my ~14-day transformation. It's a bit underwhelming as I microdosed it heavily in the beginning and only really took it on high UV-Index days (>4).

(The last and second-last pics are really red for some reason. I think there was some color change when sending them through WhatsApp.)

As you can see, even though the lighting varies a lot, it saved me from looking like a ghost throughout summer.

(2-week transformation from u/scottrise on Reddit)

How to take Melanotan 2​

The stuff you need:

• Alcohol swabs/pads
  • Insulin syringe (preferably 0.5ml/50 units, otherwise 1ml/100 units)
  • Melanotan 2 (of course)
  • BAC Water (5ml, preferably in a glass vial)
  • https://peptidecalc.com/ to calculate your dosage

Take 5 alcohol swabs just to be safe for your first injection and put them somewhere close so you don't have to find everything during it.

Don't use an alcohol swab on the needle tip, they are already sterile and you can fuck up the needle pretty easily.

Next, withdraw your dosage from Peptidecalc. For example, if you have a 10mg vial + 5ml BAC Water, you need to pull the syringe to 5 I.U. to get 100mcg of MT2.

Now, inject it into either the buttocks or the subcutaneous fat on your stomach.

Personally, I found that the stomach is a lot less painful to inject than the buttocks, but it shouldn’t hurt at all if you’re injecting it in the right place.

If you don't have a lot of fat to inject into, you should insert the needle at a 45° angle to the skin.

I recommend the buttocks because injection points are less visible on the ass than on the abs.

If you’ve never injected yourself, it can be quite hard to hit the subcutaneous tissue. A tip: you need to inject the needle deeper than you think.

Injection Depth Tips:
  • Thin Skin: About 1-2 mm deep.
  • Average Skin: Around 2-4 mm deep.
  • Thicker Skin: Can range from 4 mm to more than 10 mm, especially in areas with more fat deposits.

After injecting the MT2, clean the injection site with alcohol swabs after withdrawing the needle.

You should tan about ~0-30 minutes after injection, or once your face turns red, as this indicates that the MT2 has reached your body.

MT2 Dosage​

I’d recommend these two plans, as starting with a high dosage can lead to side effects like freckles and skin cancer, which we definitely don't want.

Plan 1:
  • Day 1: 50 mcg
  • Day 2: 75 mcg
  • Day 3: 75 mcg
  • Day 4: 100 mcg
  • Day 5: 100 mcg
  • Day 6: 125 mcg
  • Day 7: 125 mcg
After surpassing the 100 mcg mark, I’d only increase the dosage by 25 mcg every 3 days instead of every 2.

Plan 2 (Ultra Safe but Slower):
  • Day 2 (Low UV-Index <4)
  • Day 3 (High UV-Index >4): 75 mcg
  • Day 4 (High UV-Index >4): 75 mcg
  • Day 5 (Low UV-Index <4)
  • Day 6 (High UV-Index >4): 100 mcg
  • Day 7 (Low UV-Index <4)
This is obviously the really slow route, but if you want to play it safe, it still gives results and is 100x smarter than starting with 500 mcg like some of these retarded apes do.

Maintenance Protocol: Maintain your Tan​

Once you’ve achieved the desired tan with Melanotan 2, you can transition to a maintenance phase. This protocol helps sustain your tan without overusing the peptide.

Maintenance Guidelines:

• Dosage Frequency: After reaching your target tan, reduce your injections to just 1-2 times per week. This will maintain your melanin levels and keep your tan consistent.
  • Dosage Amount: Stick to the dosage that was effective in getting your desired results. For most ppl, this will be around 100-150 mcg per dose.
  • Tanning Schedule: Continue to expose yourself to sunlight or UV light regularly. Even with maintenance doses, natural sunlight helps keep your tan looking vibrant.
  • Monitoring: Pay attention to any changes in freckles or moles. If you notice anything unusual, you should immediatly lower the dosage or stop using it for a bit.
By following the Protocol you can maintain an attractive looking tan all year around

Note (should read if beginner):
  • Store your Melanotan in the fridge at 2-7° or as it states on the packaging
  • Also to those asking where I sourced my MT2 from its https://melanotan.com.de/ (I live in germany)
  • This guide is for absolute Beginners who have most likely never injected themselves in theyre lifes before so it may seem pretty straightforward for some maybe most of you.

Tags:
@Orc @pneumocystosis @Kakiel @Francefag @skkrrrtcantdo @edodalic29 @Clavicular @Mike141 @EliDKing @lestoa @actualunderstander @thatboyd @mlbmogger252

Attachments

• 1724588982764.png
    1724588982764.png
    238 KB · Views: 0
  • 1724590888278.png
    1724590888278.png
    190.6 KB · Views: 0
  • 1724590866323.png
    1724590866323.png
    155.3 KB · Views: 0
  • 1724590177896.png
    1724590177896.png
    3.4 MB · Views: 0
  • 1724588996951.png
    1724588996951.png
    220.9 KB · Views: 0
  • WhatsApp Image 2024-08-25 at 14.37.44.jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2024-08-25 at 14.37.44.jpeg
    114.3 KB · Views: 0
  • WhatsApp Image 2024-08-25 at 14.37.55.jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2024-08-25 at 14.37.55.jpeg
    118.6 KB · Views: 0
  • WhatsApp Image 2024-08-25 at 14.38.25.jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2024-08-25 at 14.38.25.jpeg
    119.2 KB · Views: 0
  • WhatsApp Image 2024-08-25 at 14.34.38.jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2024-08-25 at 14.34.38.jpeg
    209.6 KB · Views: 0
  • WhatsApp Image 2024-08-25 at 14.34.37.jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2024-08-25 at 14.34.37.jpeg
    225.3 KB · Views: 0
  • WhatsApp Image 2024-08-25 at 14.45.57.jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2024-08-25 at 14.45.57.jpeg
    182.1 KB · Views: 0
  • 1724590166729.png
    1724590166729.png
    2.5 MB · Views: 0
Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Kakiel, Francefag, skkrrrtcantdo and 4 others
you forgot to add a maintenance protocol, once you've got the desired color you can stick to that dose and only use it once or twice a week.

• +1
Reactions: wsada, lestoa, PsychoDsk and 1 other person
you forgot to add a maintenance protocol, once you've got the desired color you can stick to that dose and only use it once or twice a week.
It's more of a beginner guide but youre right. Might gonna add that

• +1
Reactions: lestoa
mirin effort, good thread
I would recommend to just use 2ml BAC water tbh, also mt2 doesn't cause skin cancer. It protects you from it.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Linus1888 and lestoa
Can u get moles from Melanotan 2?

• +1
Reactions: PsychoDsk
mirin effort, good thread
I would recommend to just use 2ml BAC water tbh, also mt2 doesn't cause skin cancer. It protects you from it.
I also gotta admit that when I used 5ml of BAC Water that shit overflowed and its was really bad in general. But if youre using less than that I wouldnt even know how to read those low dosages of of a 100 I.U. Insuline syringe (cant buy smaller ones online here sadly). But yeah youre right

• +1
Mirin, good thread:Comfy:

• Love it
Reactions: Linus1888
It's more of a beginner guide but youre right. Might gonna add that
the maintenance protocol is the most important part of a beginner guide.

• +1
Reactions: PsychoDsk and wsada
Can u get moles from Melanotan 2?
I dont think theres actual evidence to it but some braindead redditers have said that they got them but they were starting with 500mcg and took it everyday. I dont think its even possible with the 2 protocols I've mentioned

the maintenance protocol is the most important part of a beginner guide.
Well I guess your right, might aswell make this the best and full guide on here

• +1
Reactions: Orc
Well I guess your right, might aswell make this the best and full guide on here
note, you don't need to exceed like 250mcg ever unless you're a ginger from what I've read, people doing 500+ even if they slowly build it up are retarded.

• +1
Reactions: PsychoDsk, wsada and Linus1888
Yes, been using for a few months now, best looksmax there is for whites.

• +1
Reactions: Kakiel
Such a good looksmax i’ve even got foids copying me lmaoo
IMG 2384

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Kakiel, PsychoDsk, Linus1888 and 1 other person
note, you don't need to exceed like 250mcg ever unless you're a ginger from what I've read, people doing 500+ even if they slowly build it up are retarded.
check out the maintance protocol now. And yeah i dont even know how some people are so retarded to take more than 400mcg as a first dosage, gotta check out r/melanotan2 like 80% of them are fucking stupid

Such a good looksmax i’ve even got foids copying me lmaoo
View attachment 3122547
dayum dude 1ml? That would be 2125mcg for my vial :lul:
The girl i told this about are acting like im a drug addict and that im weird that im taking MT2 but dont drink as mt2 is so much more dangerous. actual foids :feelshah:

• +1
Reactions: skkrrrtcantdo
Yes, been using for a few months now, best looksmax there is for whites.
gotta send me a dm of the tan tho, wanna see what your coloring is like

• +1
are there any health risks?

I also gotta admit that when I used 5ml of BAC Water that shit overflowed and its was really bad in general. But if youre using less than that I wouldnt even know how to read those low dosages of of a 100 I.U. Insuline syringe (cant buy smaller ones online here sadly). But yeah youre right
Yea 1ml syringes are a hoax, you should be able to go into your local pharmacy and pick up 0.3ml syringes

are there any health risks?
seems to make cancer worse if you already have it despite it protecting against it if you don't.

gives you random boners.

• +1
Reactions: Maesthetic and PsychoDsk

Why Should I Take Melanotan 2?​

Melanotan 2 essentially just makes you tan faster, thus increasing your coloring and appeal.

Melanotan 2 is also not a fake spray tan that you have to reapply every day. Instead, it increases your melanin production, leading to a natural tan.

Generally, everyone should take MT2, especially on here since no one in this forum goes outside.

Melanotan 2 Transformations:​

View attachment 3122474View attachment 3122475

clavicular

View attachment 3122476View attachment 3122478View attachment 3122479View attachment 3122480View attachment 3122481View attachment 3122482
This is my ~14-day transformation. It's a bit underwhelming as I microdosed it heavily in the beginning and only really took it on high UV-Index days (>4).

(The last and second-last pics are really red for some reason. I think there was some color change when sending them through WhatsApp.)

As you can see, even though the lighting varies a lot, it saved me from looking like a ghost throughout summer.

View attachment 3122483View attachment 3122484
(2-week transformation from u/scottrise on Reddit)

How to take Melanotan 2​

The stuff you need:

• Alcohol swabs/pads
  • Insulin syringe (preferably 0.5ml/50 units, otherwise 1ml/100 units)
  • Melanotan 2 (of course)
  • BAC Water (5ml, preferably in a glass vial)
  • https://peptidecalc.com/ to calculate your dosage

Take 5 alcohol swabs just to be safe for your first injection and put them somewhere close so you don't have to find everything during it.

Don't use an alcohol swab on the needle tip, they are already sterile and you can fuck up the needle pretty easily.

Next, withdraw your dosage from Peptidecalc. For example, if you have a 10mg vial + 5ml BAC Water, you need to pull the syringe to 5 I.U. to get 100mcg of MT2.

Now, inject it into either the buttocks or the subcutaneous fat on your stomach.

Personally, I found that the stomach is a lot less painful to inject than the buttocks, but it shouldn’t hurt at all if you’re injecting it in the right place.

If you don't have a lot of fat to inject into, you should insert the needle at a 45° angle to the skin.

I recommend the buttocks because injection points are less visible on the ass than on the abs.

If you’ve never injected yourself, it can be quite hard to hit the subcutaneous tissue. A tip: you need to inject the needle deeper than you think.

Injection Depth Tips:
  • Thin Skin: About 1-2 mm deep.
  • Average Skin: Around 2-4 mm deep.
  • Thicker Skin: Can range from 4 mm to more than 10 mm, especially in areas with more fat deposits.

After injecting the MT2, clean the injection site with alcohol swabs after withdrawing the needle.

You should tan about ~0-30 minutes after injection, or once your face turns red, as this indicates that the MT2 has reached your body.

MT2 Dosage​

I’d recommend these two plans, as starting with a high dosage can lead to side effects like freckles and skin cancer, which we definitely don't want.

Plan 1:
  • Day 2: 75 mcg
  • Day 3: 75 mcg
  • Day 4: 100 mcg
  • Day 5: 100 mcg
  • Day 6: 125 mcg
  • Day 7: 125 mcg
After surpassing the 100 mcg mark, I’d only increase the dosage by 25 mcg every 3 days instead of every 2.

Plan 2 (Ultra Safe but Slower):
  • Day 2 (Low UV-Index <4)
  • Day 3 (High UV-Index >4): 75 mcg
  • Day 4 (High UV-Index >4): 75 mcg
  • Day 5 (Low UV-Index <4)
  • Day 6 (High UV-Index >4): 100 mcg
  • Day 7 (Low UV-Index <4)
This is obviously the really slow route, but if you want to play it safe, it still gives results and is 100x smarter than starting with 500 mcg like some of these retarded apes do.

Maintenance Protocol: Maintain your Tan​

Once you’ve achieved the desired tan with Melanotan 2, you can transition to a maintenance phase. This protocol helps sustain your tan without overusing the peptide.

Maintenance Guidelines:

• Dosage Frequency: After reaching your target tan, reduce your injections to just 1-2 times per week. This will maintain your melanin levels and keep your tan consistent.
  • Dosage Amount: Stick to the dosage that was effective in getting your desired results. For most ppl, this will be around 100-150 mcg per dose.
  • Tanning Schedule: Continue to expose yourself to sunlight or UV light regularly. Even with maintenance doses, natural sunlight helps keep your tan looking vibrant.
  • Monitoring: Pay attention to any changes in freckles or moles. If you notice anything unusual, you should immediatly lower the dosage or stop using it for a bit.
By following the Protocol you can maintain an attractive looking tan all year around

Note (should read if beginner):
  • Store your Melanotan in the fridge at 2-7° or as it states on the packaging
  • Also to those asking where I sourced my MT2 from its https://melanotan.com.de/ (I live in germany)
  • This guide is for absolute Beginners who have most likely never injected themselves in theyre lifes before so it may seem pretty straightforward for some maybe most of you.

Tags:
@Orc @pneumocystosis @Kakiel @Francefag @skkrrrtcantdo @edodalic29 @Clavicular @Mike141 @EliDKing @lestoa @actualunderstander @thatboyd @mlbmogger252
I’m actually on melanotan2 again right now

• +1
Reactions: PsychoDsk and Linus1888
JFL bro wants foids to puke their brains out
Ahahaha yeah she told me she does it before she goes to sleep otherwise she feels sick asf

I told her she’s retarded for that because taking it at night / No UV, will just darken freckles/moles instead because the melanotan is like ah shi where tf do we go

• JFL
Reactions: Linus1888 and PsychoDsk
Yea 1ml syringes are a hoax, you should be able to go into your local pharmacy and pick up 0.3ml syringes
yeah i never injected myself before and there arent really any super beginner guides out there for people who never did it, so i just got the insuline syringe that they gave me there, but a 50 I.U. syringe seems probably the best prolly even rn a 30 I.U syringe as im only on 125mcg

• +1
Ahahaha yeah she told me she does it before she goes to sleep otherwise she feels sick asf

I told her she’s retarded for that because taking it at night / No UV, will just darken freckles/moles instead because the melanotan is like ah shi where tf do we go
Mirin looksminning women
That’s some dark triad low inhib shit.
How’d you even convince this chick to pin herself with ‘drugs’ :lul:
Next time tell her to pin bpc (but make it fentanyl)

• JFL
Reactions: Kakiel and skkrrrtcantdo

i litterally got 0 effects except darkend freckled from when i took it before sleep. it might be over for her soon

• JFL
yeah i never injected myself before and there arent really any super beginner guides out there for people who never did it, so i just got the insuline syringe that they gave me there, but a 50 I.U. syringe seems probably the best prolly even rn a 30 I.U syringe as im only on 125mcg
Good shit, I’m starting when my mt2 arrives. I’m only gonna pin 100mcg on tanning days since I’m a freckled cumskin.

• +1
Reactions: Linus1888
Good shit, I’m starting when my mt2 arrives. I’m only gonna pin 100mcg on tanning days since I’m a freckled cumskin.
Id start with 50mcg just to test the injection process out of your new to it, dosent seem like it though but don’t up the dose to fast otherwise your gonna end up black as shit like big lenny

• JFL
Reactions: Kakiel and PsychoDsk
Imagine pinning yourself everyday potentially risking skin cancer or other side effects like increasing your heart rate or even hitting a fucking artery just to get a bit tanner jfl just oil yourself up and go outside and tan for half an hour you fucking faggot

• JFL
Reactions: Kakiel, Linus1888 and PsychoDsk
Id start with 50mcg just to test the injection process out of your new to it, dosent seem like it though but don’t up the dose to fast otherwise your gonna end up black as shit like big lenny
I've injected my body with a shit ton of drugs already, I need to be as black as possible asap bcs school's coming up and the sun is starting to dissapear

Imagine pinning yourself everyday potentially risking skin cancer or other side effects like increasing your heart rate or even hitting a fucking artery just to get a bit tanner jfl just oil yourself up and go outside and tan for half an hour you fucking faggot
bluepill cope
you can't get skin cancer, heart rate is bs. and if you hit an artery you deserve it
don't mock mt2 lil nigga

100mcg is all you need. Most ive ever taken at once is only 125mcg. I used to be a fckn vampire, now i have a light more warm natural tone.
IMG 2389
IMG 2388

Both taken with back camera flash.
In some lightings now tho i look pajeet :lul:

Also my lashes look like shit there, its a 3/4 angle

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: PsychoDsk and Linus1888
Holy greycel and hitting an artery? Are you fucking retarded:lul:

• JFL
100mcg is all you need. Most ive ever taken at once is only 125mcg. I used to be a fckn vampire, now i have a light more warm natural tone.
View attachment 3122582View attachment 3122583

Looksmatch with your profile pic :ROFLMAO:. But good progress and also smart not taking a lot to not get that dark ugly color

• +1
Holy greycel and hitting an artery? Are you fucking retarded:lul:
I know ur an experienced heroin addict but ppl who have never injected anything in their body before might fuck around and find out

I know ur an experienced heroin addict but ppl who have never injected anything in their body before might fuck around and find out
That’s maybe why I wrote a fucking guide about it you stupid fuck tard where I litterally mention how deep you should go and where. Seems like you have a whole lotta arteries in your abs and ass though

View attachment 3122582View attachment 3122583

you noticed any difference in terms of acne or skin quality on it?
that's the goal ngl :what:

• +1
Reactions: Linus1888 and skkrrrtcantdo
That’s maybe why I wrote a fucking guide about it you stupid fuck tard where I litterally mention how deep you should go and where. Seems like you have a whole lotta arteries in your abs and ass though
Did not real + kys

you noticed any difference in terms of acne or skin quality on it?

that's the goal ngl :what:
Nah, fortunately i’m not prone to acne, and UV tends to burn away any few spots i do get.
Skin quality damage if anything will just be from sitting in UV with no spf on, not the actual MT2.
Just MT2 allows me to not have to sit out for as long, so if anything it saves my skin for a bit longer.

• +1
Reactions: Linus1888 and PsychoDsk
You know if Melatonan does shit for hair or not? I constantly see gingers getting brown hair but not much of people with brown hair going to dark brown/black, also seems like any hair changes completely revert after stopping melatonan use whereas the skin keeps some results

You know if Melatonan does shit for hair or not? I constantly see gingers getting brown hair but not much of people with brown hair going to dark brown/black, also seems like any hair changes completely revert after stopping melatonan use whereas the skin keeps some results
it made my stubbles darker.

• +1
Reactions: superschizo
Nah, fortunately i’m not prone to acne, and UV tends to burn away any few spots i do get.
Skin quality damage if anything will just be from sitting in UV with no spf on, not the actual MT2.
Just MT2 allows me to not have to sit out for as long, so if anything it saves my skin for a bit longer.
mirin my skin is death tier as soon as I eat any form of junkfood. I'm gonna hop on accutane tho, I'm done with muh diet copes

• +1