Melanotan 2 injections

gabbeascend

gabbeascend

Ascending to CL
How to inject melanotan 2?

Dosage for a 16 year old?

Whats recommended dose and sub-q
Sub-q means injecting in fat tissue such as the fat tissue in the belly area, not intramuscularly.

Recommended dose is 100-200 McG every day. And don't stay under sun for too long or you may get freckles.

• +1
Reactions: gabbeascend
Whats recommended dose and sub-q
start at 75-100mcg see how you react to sides, build it up increasing by 25-50 mcg each day until you reach about 250mcg then keep that does until you reach your tan

• +1
Sub-q means injecting in fat tissue such as the fat tissue in the belly area, not intramuscularly.

Recommended dose is 100-200 McG every day. And don't stay under sun for too long or you may get freckles.
With an insulin syringe?

• +1
Reactions: heyheyheybro22 and LeonidasGui
i just injected my melanotan i got 1 hour ago

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Kakiel, Gaygymmaxx and gabbeascend
With an insulin syringe?
You can use any type of syringe, but insulin syringes are always best because they don't cause any solution loss.

When you inject with a standard syringe, a small quantity of the solution will remain in the syringe after injection. With an insulin syringe, all the solution is injected and there is nothing wasted.

• +1
start at 75-100mcg see how you react to sides, build it up increasing by 25-50 mcg each day until you reach about 250mcg then keep that does until you reach your tan
Im going to order some MT-2 but i dont really understand the needle stuff, i mean 75 mcg is like literally not even a drop how tf are you supposed to measure that?

Im going to order some MT-2 but i dont really understand the needle stuff, i mean 75 mcg is like literally not even a drop how tf are you supposed to measure that?
personally i just eyeballed it but your insulin syringe has a meter on it, use the peptide calculator to see what number corellates to what amt of mt2 .

• +1
Reactions: 50ordeath
Assuming 10mg of MT2 in a vial, and 10ml of Bacteriostatic water, that equates to 1mg/ml. For 75mcg, you'd inject 0.075ml.
I'd recommend starting at 50mcg, doesn't hurt to be safe.
It's not very difficult to measure on an insulin syringe, even though it seems like 0.05ml would be difficult as it's a very small amount, a lot of syringes have a very small scale graduation, that is, you can easily quantify your dosage with the lines and numbers.

• +1
Reactions: 50ordeath and gabbeascend
Assuming 10mg of MT2 in a vial, and 10ml of Bacteriostatic water, that equates to 1mg/ml. For 75mcg, you'd inject 0.075ml.
I'd recommend starting at 50mcg, doesn't hurt to be safe.
It's not very difficult to measure on an insulin syringe, even though it seems like 0.05ml would be difficult as it's a very small amount, a lot of syringes have a very small scale graduation, that is, you can easily quantify your dosage with the lines and numbers.
thx alot

• Love it
Reactions: aids