Melanotan 2 nasal spray

Bewusst

Bewusst

dead inside
I’m going to make MT2 nasal spray out of the left-over 10 mg vial of melanotan powder that has been sitting around here unrefrigerated for months.

Going to use an OTC nasal spray which contains 20 ml of isotonic sea water and nothing else. 1 spray releases .14 ml of solution.
To increase the concentration, because I don’t want to ingest too large volumes, I was going to remove 10 ml of the solution to obtain a 1 mg/ml concentration.

My plan:
1. Withdraw 12 ml of the sea water solution with a large syringe
2. Get rid of 10 ml of it and inject the remaining 2 ml into the MT2 vial to dissolve the powder
3. Inject the melanotan solution into the nasal spray bottle.

I now have melanotan nasal spray with a concentration of 1 mg/ml. My daily dose will be around 500 mcg, since nasal ingestion of MT2 is only about 40-50% as effective as injections.
At .14 ml per spray, that’s 3.571428571428571 sprays, so 3-4 sprays per day. The whole bottle will only last me for about 20 days.

I need to force myself to use a tanning bed at least once per week to get the most out of it. However, the hair darkening effects - which I kept 100% of since the last time I injected (months ago) - are more important to me. Maybe I can get some more darkening in that regard.

Last edited:
why dont you inject it?
what happened with the other 10mg?wasnt enough or wat

why dont you inject it?
what happened with the other 10mg?wasnt enough or wat
Because the vial has been sitting around at room temperature for a long time (I didn’t have a fridge when I moved in here)

Because the vial has been sitting around at room temperature for a long time (I didn’t have a fridge when I moved in here)
the powder is pretty durable tbh
how much mg did u order

A bit unrelated but i've heard some great things about DSIP? Delta Sleep Inducing Peptide.
From what i've read on a thread by dyorotic it basically increases t without nasty sides

the powder is pretty durable tbh
how much mg did u order
I only ordered two vials à 10 mg (months ago) and used one of it. The remaining one will be used for the nasal spray.

Yes, I heard that it’s supposed to be durable but better to be safe than sorry. I had stored it in the freezer before but had no option to maintain the cool chain when I moved here.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6873
A bit unrelated but i've heard some great things about DSIP? Delta Sleep Inducing Peptide.
From what i've read on a thread by dyorotic it basically increases t without nasty sides
Can’t tell you anything about DSIP

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6873
I only ordered two vials à 10 mg (months ago) and used one of it. The remaining one will be used for the nasal spray.

Yes, I heard that it’s supposed to be durable but better to be safe than sorry. I had stored it in the freezer before but had no option to maintain the cool chain when I moved here.
did the 10mg do something or nah

Why are you get saltwater

did u do sunbend or nah?
No because all tanning salons were closed back then due to corona and it also wasn’t really sunny outside. That’s the whole reason I bought it in the first place

• +1
Reactions: goat2x
No because all tanning salons were closed back then due to corona and it also wasn’t really sunny outside. That’s the whole reason I bought it in the first place
so you had results without the sunlight?

I would have nowhere to store my melanotan 2, how much does it need to be stored in a cold place do u think

I’m going to make MT2 nasal spray out of the left-over 10 mg vial of melanotan powder that has been sitting around here unrefrigerated for months.

Going to use an OTC nasal spray which contains 20 ml of isotonic sea water and nothing else. 1 spray releases .14 ml of solution.
To increase the concentration, because I don’t want to ingest too large volumes, I was going to remove 10 ml of the solution to obtain a 1 mg/ml concentration.

My plan:
1. Withdraw 12 ml of the sea water solution with a large syringe
2. Get rid of 10 ml of it and inject the remaining 2 ml into the MT2 vial to dissolve the powder
3. Inject the melanotan solution into the nasal spray bottle.

I now have melanotan nasal spray with a concentration of 1 mg/ml. My daily dose will be around 500 mcg, since nasal ingestion of MT2 is only about 40-50% as effective as injections.
At .14 ml per spray, that’s 3.571428571428571 sprays, so 3-4 sprays per day. The whole bottle will only last me for about 20 days.

I need to force myself to use a tanning bed at least once per week to get the most out of it. However, the hair darkening effects - which I kept 100% of since the last time I injected (months ago) - are more important to me. Maybe I can get some more darkening in that regard.
You don't need salt water for MT2. BAC water or just boiled/cooled water should work fine. (Best not to use fluoridated tap water though)

I would have nowhere to store my melanotan 2, how much does it need to be stored in a cold place do u think
One it's mixed it degrades pretty quickly. You'd probably have like 10 weeks max in the fridge once mixed. Unmixed you can keep in the freezer for like 2 years

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5818
One it's mixed it degrades pretty quickly. You'd probably have like 10 weeks max in the fridge once mixed. Unmixed you can keep in the freezer for like 2 years
fuckk, what about no fridge at all?

also would nasal spray degrade slower

fuckk, what about no fridge at all?

also would nasal spray degrade slower
No fridge at all wouldn't work man. I've gotten really sick from injecting expired MT2. It has probs 10-12 weeks once you mix it. Try mix small amounts and keep the rest in powder and keep it really cool.

• +1
You don't need salt water for MT2. BAC water or just boiled/cooled water should work fine. (Best not to use fluoridated tap water though)
Ik but the nasal spray bottle I’m going to use already contains salt water and I see no problem with it whatsoever. It’s cheap and convenient to make so why bother with boiling extra water?

It’s hard to predict the degradation rate because it depends on the storage conditions (temperature, sunlight etc.) but as for the safety, just use bacteriostatic water to mix and make nasal spray out of it. That way you don’t have to worry about infection and other health issues. Store in a cool, dry and dark place and you’ll be fine. It usually degrades much slower than many people believe.

• +1
Ik but the nasal spray bottle I’m going to use already contains salt water and I see no problem with it whatsoever. It’s cheap and convenient to make so why bother with boiling extra water?
Ah you don't need anything extra in the nasal spray

• +1
Reactions: Bewusst
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: a.i.ngel and goat2x
You wouldn’t ask if you would have read the op. Yes, I did.

Good to hear that, because they all say that it doesn't work without the sunlight.

Good to hear that, because they all say that it doesn't work without the sunlight.
You should still get some sun (the more the better obviously) but it worked for me even with minimal sun exposure. Sitting in a dark room all day long might not give you the results you want tho and only darken your moles

Okay, my MT2 nasal spray is ready to use now. It was more difficult to open the nose spray bottle than I thought but, with the help of a screwdriver, I managed to jimmy it. Fucking spilled almost half of the bottle over myself when the top came off but luckily I only need 10 ml anyway. Storing it in the fridge now to prevent rapid degradation.

• +1
Reactions: goat2x
how did it work out brother?
im planning to use it this way aswell

Do you need to store the nasal spray in a fridge ? @Seth Walsh

Do you need to store the nasal spray in a fridge ? @Seth Walsh
Not sure but I'd say so; just to be cautious. Never used the nasal spray but it's the same stuff as normal MT2 just administered differently. So once the powder is mixed you gotta keep it refridgerated.

• +1