melanotan 2 question

D

Deleted member 47042

The Bald God
I bought this nasal kit I’m not sure if this is good or not?

3 x Tanning Nasal Spray Kits (3 nasal bottles, 6 vials mt, 3 water, 3 pins, 3 wipes)

How long would this last me for?

IMG 0293

Silly nigga bought nasal instead of injections

Are you on melanotan? what do you think about this kit
I am...

But in the form of an eyedrop

to turn one of my eyes from blue to green

I'm insane

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 47042
Is it legit? You see any progress
Slow tbh but it's definitely working

When niggas can distinguish it irl, it's over, for everybody but me :ogre:

The nasal should still work tho no? I live in a 37 Celsius country so I think it’ll help
Ahahaha bro you'll mature when you understand needles don't hurt and you are a little bitch if ur scared of them

• +1
Reactions: MA_ascender
Enjoy not tanning
And I already bought this shit I can’t refund it now so imma have to use it, are you on melanotan?

nasal melanotan is giga cope

Ahahaha bro you'll mature when you understand needles don't hurt and you are a little bitch if ur scared of them
it’s just look dirty as fuck I live with my parents they’ll think I’m some fucking drug addict

it’s just look dirty as fuck I live with my parents they’ll think I’m some fucking drug addict
just hide it retard having to hide and it atleast works > some retarded waste of money that doesnt work

• +1
Reactions: MA_ascender
just hide it retard having to hide and it atleast works > some retarded waste of money that doesnt work
Why wouldn’t it work I’ve seen people that it has worked for them, send proof that it won’t work

Proof nigger? I already bought this shit if I take 2x the amount would it work fine
kill yourself you retarded faggot i hope you get skin cancer from the tanning beds you'll use after your cope spray does nothing

kill yourself you retarded faggot i hope you get skin cancer from the tanning beds you'll use after your cope spray does nothing
Why are you so mad you mentally ill incel? I just asked for proof and you start having a mental breakdown :lul:

did u start taking it

Spray is not cope, it just has 50% bioavailability, ur just incompetent.