Melanotan 2

musclemaxxer

musclemaxxer

Iron
Just to let you all know, melanotan is amazing :ROFLMAO:.

My hair went from dark brown to jet black and now i have people asking me if i am dying my hair and beard.
I got tanned within 2 weeks with like 5 days of sun in total and like a couple hours of natural exposure in total.
(Living in the UK).

Using the nasal administration, do also have the injectable which I am to use after.

Great stuff.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: weebcel and jfcage
did it darken your eye color ?

Which brand did you use? This stuff is all unregulated and honestly I don’t trust whatever Russian lab concocted that BS to make it pure.

Any side effects like darkening or growing of moles? Did it only darken hair or also brows beard etc.? Would you recommend for auburn haired gingers?

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
I’m just waiting for Soltego to release in two years. It’s a cream that activates melanin production without any sun exposure and doesn’t increase moles or freckles.

Soltego topical cream applied in third box:
C5D3C59B CEBD 487B AF4A 481E717907A7

The drug is rubbed into the skin to skip the damage and kick-start the process of making melanin.
Dr David Fisher, one of the researchers, told the BBC News website: "It has a potent darkening effect.
"Under the microscope it's the real melanin, it really is activating the production of pigment in a UV-independent fashion."

Also won’t have any side effects. :feelshah:

Full article if interested.

Last edited:
  • Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: Danish_Retard and Cidre enjoyer
Just to let you all know, melanotan is amazing :ROFLMAO:.

My hair went from dark brown to jet black and now i have people asking me if i am dying my hair and beard.
I got tanned within 2 weeks with like 5 days of sun in total and like a couple hours of natural exposure in total.
(Living in the UK).

Using the nasal administration, do also have the injectable which I am to use after.

Great stuff.
Does it have effect on libido?

a local brand which i buy my anabolics from, there are quite a few real and reliable sources of mt2 online, search some reviews up bud, the risk is always there of using unregulated or dirty substances...

Any side effects like darkening or growing of moles? Did it only darken hair or also brows beard etc.? Would you recommend for auburn haired gingers?
Hair and beard especially has went jet black within 2 weeks of mt2 usage.

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 2729
how are you dosing it? microdose sounds attractive cause i dont like the brown look, more like golden / a few shades above pale

• +1
Reactions: valhalar
how are you dosing it? microdose sounds attractive cause i dont like the brown look, more like golden / a few shades above pale
exactly what i was looking for myself, its a 10mg bottle x 10 ml, i take about 2 sprays everyday and when im going dark to fast i stop for a few days or reduce to 1 spray.

Unsure on mt2 injection micro dosing, when i end up running out of nasals, i will be using MPMD micro dosing protocol for the injection form of administration.

• +1
Reactions: needjawsurgery