Melanotan Concerns

lilpumpisukrainian

lilpumpisukrainian

Iron
I want to try melanotan this summer to go from a fairly pale white (at most Fitzpatrick II) to a light golden brown color.

I have several minor concerns about side effects, including hair loss, but these don’t seem to be likely or common, so my main worry is about coloration. My hair is on the lighter side and I have blue eyes. Is there any risk that either of these will significantly darken? If I take small doses of MT 2 and just lay in the sun a decent amount will my hair be able to photobleach faster than it darkens? I also have very blonde leg hair and I don’t want it to darken either. What darkens first with melanotan, and what darkens later and at higher doses?

My hair is on the lighter side and I have blue eyes. Is there any risk that either of these will significantly darken? If I take small doses of MT 2 and just lay in the sun a decent amount will my hair be able to photobleach faster than it darkens? I also have very blonde leg hair and I don’t want it to darken either. What darkens first with melanotan, and what darkens later and at higher doses?
seems like you are able to deduce that darkening the rest of your body is bad

now use the rest of your iq to figure out that you do not want your skin darker as well

seems like you are able to deduce that darkening the rest of your body is bad

now use the rest of your iq to figure out that you do not want your skin darker as well
I think that dark brows are actually a good thing, and I wouldn’t mind having overall darker brown hair so long as I get dirty blonde hair in the summertime. I have gotten a tan before and it makes my face and physique look much better, especially against light eyes. Skin darkening is bad for most people but if you’re white enough I think it’s a kind of seasonal halo.