Melanotan MOGS

Francefag

Francefag

Iron
Bought Melanotan 2 recently, because colouring is by far one of the most important aspects in looksmaxxing.

But i didn't used it straight after receiving it, the weather was quite shit where i live so i didn't wanna waste my time and some of the vial to get slim to none results. I only pinned during 4 days while increasing the dose just to see how my body would react, but in general you shouldn't use Melanotan the days u dont expose yourself to the sun, otherwise u will just increase the probability of getting moles, freckles or other side effects.

Fortunately, those past 2 days were really sunny, i decided that i would try it out for the first time. I pinned around 350-400mg each day, i lay in the sun for around 1h-1h30 when the UV index was at its maximum (7-8), no sunscreen, or no oil or something like that

After that, i just looked myself in the mirror and i could see that i was more tanned, but as i see myself everytime, it seemed to me that i was less tanned that i'm actually are, but....

My family and friends
ALL told me wtf happened, that i was way more tanned, that i "tanned abnormally" from their words :LOL:
then i compared my new skin tone to my legs (which i didn't expose to the sun) and holy shit the difference was crazy, that shit is absolutely fucking powerful and keep in mind that's in a span of only 2 DAYS, 1 hour each !

I can't wait to get that mogger colouring i wished to get my entire life. Normies usually stay in the sun for 4 hours straight with sunscreen just to tan a little bit at best, or having a skin burn at worst while with that shit u need way less time to get wayy more results. Absolutely Lifefuel.

• +1
Reactions: Timmy
Pov you wih mt2

I have become indian destroyer of toilets

• JFL
Reactions: LongForgotten
It’s great, especially for me because it turns my trucel ginger beard to a much more acceptable dark brown. I was maintaining a good tan with literally 5 minutes of sunbed a MONTH and full SPF50 usage at all other times.

Gotta watch out for new moles though. And it’s not appropriate if you have freckles.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: silencio and Timmy
It’s great, especially for me because it turns my trucel ginger beard to a much more acceptable dark brown. I was maintaining a good tan with literally 5 minutes of sunbed a MONTH and full SPF50 usage at all other times.

Gotta watch out for new moles though. And it’s not appropriate if you have freckles.
Do lazer treatment for m*les

• +1
Reactions: Foreverbrad
Do lazer treatment for m*les

Yes, they give you a good price to do a lot at once as well. I think moles are fucking disgusting and it’s a very cheap looksmax.

• +1
Reactions: Timmy
where would you pin it?
Bought Melanotan 2 recently, because colouring is by far one of the most important aspects in looksmaxxing.

But i didn't used it straight after receiving it, the weather was quite shit where i live so i didn't wanna waste my time and some of the vial to get slim to none results. I only pinned during 4 days while increasing the dose just to see how my body would react, but in general you shouldn't use Melanotan the days u dont expose yourself to the sun, otherwise u will just increase the probability of getting moles, freckles or other side effects.

Fortunately, those past 2 days were really sunny, i decided that i would try it out for the first time. I pinned around 350-400mg each day, i lay in the sun for around 1h-1h30 when the UV index was at its maximum (7-8), no sunscreen, or no oil or something like that

After that, i just looked myself in the mirror and i could see that i was more tanned, but as i see myself everytime, it seemed to me that i was less tanned that i'm actually are, but....

My family and friends
ALL told me wtf happened, that i was way more tanned, that i "tanned abnormally" from their words :LOL:
then i compared my new skin tone to my legs (which i didn't expose to the sun) and holy shit the difference was crazy, that shit is absolutely fucking powerful and keep in mind that's in a span of only 2 DAYS, 1 hour each !

I can't wait to get that mogger colouring i wished to get my entire life. Normies usually stay in the sun for 4 hours straight with sunscreen just to tan a little bit at best, or having a skin burn at worst while with that shit u need way less time to get wayy more results. Absolutely Lifefuel.

Nigga aint that shit for sleep?

I just saw a girl in the street that i know and i haven't saw during like 2-3 weeks.

When the saw me, the literally first thing that she said was (translated from French) : "holy shit dude ur so tanned that's crazy !"
That's the results with only 2h30 of tanning, UV 8.

I'm not even close to the tan i wanted to reach when i ordered it. When i look at the mirror i still find myself quite pale.

Melanotan is legit the best thing to jump into if you want to achieve a top tier skin tone. Other stuff like beta-carotene/lycopene are secondary, optionnal.

doesnt it cause melanoma?
It depends, some sources claim that it increase the probability of having a skin issue, some sources claim the opposite.
Melanotan acts by boosting melanin production, so we could expect that it reduce the risk.

From my experience, i didn't had any sunburn with, while i'm pretty sure i would got one if i stayed for like 2 hours in the sun without it.
BUT in the other hand, i noticed some moles that i didn't had before.

Honestly no matter if u use Melanotan or not, from the moment that u want to achieve a nice tan u have to be aware about moles, skin health etc