Melatonan-2 | colormax

• OP Компенсатор всего
  • Start date
Компенсатор всего

Компенсатор всего

Since 2018 rus anon bp forum
It is important for me to get a tan, so I decided to clarify about taking such a remedy as melatonan-2 and increasing its potential. The experience of people doing this is interesting.

Note - Melatonan-2 will be injected through a syringe

1. What is the duration of the course? I came across information about 21-35 days. The boundaries are not described on this forum, moreover, they indicate the need to maintain skin color with dosages every 3-4 days. In this case, the course may be lifelong, which may well lead to some side effects. Moreover, melanotan 2 is a synthetic analogue of the hormone melanocortin.

2. Also my face has a sufficient number of freckles. With daily use of melatonan-2, the color of freckles will increase, new formations are possible. How can they be reduced or completely get rid of them? One of the options that I met is to use the drug every 3-4 days, starting with 100 mcg, then 200-300 and after 300-400 to the desired effect.

3. In case of cancellation of the course, when can it be resumed?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14693
nose spray. i used

It is important for me to get a tan, so I decided to clarify about taking such a remedy as melatonan-2 and increasing its potential. The experience of people doing this is interesting.

Note - Melatonan-2 will be injected through a syringe

1. What is the duration of the course? I came across information about 21-35 days. The boundaries are not described on this forum, moreover, they indicate the need to maintain skin color with dosages every 3-4 days. In this case, the course may be lifelong, which may well lead to some side effects. Moreover, melanotan 2 is a synthetic analogue of the hormone melanocortin.

2. Also my face has a sufficient number of freckles. With daily use of melatonan-2, the color of freckles will increase, new formations are possible. How can they be reduced or completely get rid of them? One of the options that I met is to use the drug every 3-4 days, starting with 100 mcg, then 200-300 and after 300-400 to the desired effect.

3. In case of cancellation of the course, when can it be resumed?
1. For how long you want the effects obviously.
100-200mcg every other day. When you're happy with the color, you can drop down to every 3-4 days (still 100-200mcg). Less is more. It's very potent and very effective at what it does, you'll find sellers recommending absolutely retarded amount of dosages to sell more due to it being so effective. One vial can last you a very long time.

2. Melanotan 2 stimulates the melanin production on a systemic level. You have a higher concentration of melanin in moles/freckles, so they will obviously become darker at a faster rate, this can be somewhat disproportionate in comparison to your skin color. To somewhat mitigate this, stick to a conservative dose of 100-200mcg EoD. The color really creeps up on you.
One discussion topic in regards to this is whether or not Melanotan 2 actually stimulates the *creation* of new moles/freckles, or just darkens already existing ones.

3. Whenever you want.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Компенсатор всего
Insane underrated looksmax tool.
Makes your skin darker, less likely to burn, makes your lips darker and less pink (faggot trait), makes your brows and hair darker (masc trait).
Increases libido. Helps with erections. Gives you a healthy red flush (attractive to whores) every time you inject.
If you are not taking MT2 as a white dude, you aren't even trying.

• +1
Reactions: Prince88, Компенсатор всего and Deleted member 14693
Insane underrated looksmax tool.
Makes your skin darker, less likely to burn, makes your lips darker and less pink (faggot trait), makes your brows and hair darker (masc trait).
Increases libido. Helps with erections. Gives you a healthy red flush (attractive to whores) every time you inject.
If you are not taking MT2 as a white dude, you aren't even trying.
Side effects?

1. You have to take it forever to maintain the effects.

2. Like any drug the side effects will be individual, if you get a billion moles and freckles from it you can't use it, just like the MPB guy can't use steroids.

This stuff is amazing for me as a semi-ginger, I need very high dosages but I'm now achieving very good colouration and my beard is 80% dark brown 20% ginger instead of 100% ginger. I would still like to increase the dose a little further to completely eradicate my pheno failo.

I've been thinking that micro dosing is the way forward as the half life of MT2 is not that long (36 hours) and if you want the full benefits (complete hair colour change) you need to have it in your system at all times. Unfortunately this is also the way that had the highest chance of moles and freckles.