meme coin for this website

S

sanasa

Iron
tag lemarcus to make a meme coin for this website. if lemarcus makes the official looksmax.org meme coin, i think it would be very lucrative. it costs $2 create on pump.fun and can make us all 100x are money or more. what are the downsides?

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: n0rthface, The False Prophet, 5'7 zoomer and 1 other person
it fails, and we collectively end up worse off then we were ?

• +1
Reactions: PsychoH
it fails, and we collectively end up worse off then we were ?
Opportunity of a lifetime man + the community backing would be huge, it would be unlikely

• JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer and fuse
Opportunity of a lifetime man + the community backing would be huge, it would be unlikely
huge ? cuh there’s barely anyone here, let alone outsiders who would even give a fuck. plz be so fr .

• +1
Reactions: fuse
huge ? cuh there’s barely anyone here, let alone outsiders who would even give a fuck. plz be so fr .
shit on tiktok still blows up all the time related to looksmax man, there's at least 500 people online right now, at 12:37AM in the morning for me. Most people are in the USA too, I can't tell if you're fucking with me or what, don't be so arrogant. most coins that 100x to even 300x and more don't have this community backing either.

Last edited:
Millennials wouldn’t buy it, looksmaxxing is predominantly zoomer degeneracy (younger zoomers at that) with no net worth

when majority of the looksmaxxing community are poor Indians who can’t afford cows for their village it doesn’t seem promising

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, mirrormogger and LegitUser
Bro graduated in economy on .org☠️
If the memecoin would have no real utility, someone has to loose money in order for someone elese to make money. And since noone gives af about .org in 2024 it would be esentially just .org members dumping on each other, no liquidity, etc

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer and butterworld
But thanks for the site suggestion, its interesting