Meme Culture as a Psychological Weapon

Nazi Germany

Nazi Germany

Zubeer Adolf Hipster -Nazi Monkoid Rights Activist
You think you're reading, but what if I told you it’s not you reading these words, it's the words reading you. Yeah, let that sink in while your attention span (if it still exists after all those dopamine-drenched memes) gets torn apart by this. Every meme you’ve consumed is Little brain-mine viruses. You thought it was entertainment, but it’s more like mental malware rewriting your code. Meme after meme, second after second:feelswhy:
You ever wonder why you can’t read an entire post anymore? That’s not because of you. It’s us. We did this. By “we,” I mean the collective internet. The memes. The patterns. The data mines that run deeper than your consciousness will ever reach. You’re a pawn in a game you didn’t even know you were playing.
You’re the cat and the boxboth. You exist in a state of being scrolled and forgotten simultaneously.
Your brain cells uncertain about which meme killed them first.

@_MVP_ @Vermilioncore @BigJimsWornOutTires @TsarTsar444 @PROMETHEUS @the BULL

• +1
  • Love it
  • So Sad
Reactions: Clown Show, nullandvoid, Pneuma Palingenesis and 19 others
@StarvedEpi @Tabula Rasa @nullandvoid @Defeatist @Whatever

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: nullandvoid, Defeatist, Jova and 7 others
@Jova @noobs @Pneuma Palingenesis @Tallooksmaxxer @paladincel_ @IAMNOTANINCEL Thoughts on this?

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Pneuma Palingenesis, Defeatist, Jova and 6 others
You always post long threads that are probably high IQ but I never read them and I don’t think anyone else does either
Good work but you’re wasting your time here go make some money

• WTF
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: bloomercel, SupportlocalRapists, Whatever and 3 others
Information overload, overstimulation

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts and Nazi Germany
You always post long threads that are probably high IQ but I never read them and I don’t think anyone else does either
@_MVP_ @the BULL @Vermilioncore @BigJimsWornOutTires @nullandvoid @Tabula Rasa reads every single molecules

• +1
Reactions: SupportlocalRapists, alurmo, isis_Bleach and 3 others
MK ultra and predictive programming probably :ogre:

• +1
Reactions: nullandvoid, Pneuma Palingenesis, Tabula Rasa and 1 other person
@psychomandible @TechnoBoss @alurmo @ReadBooksEveryday @moredatesmorerapes

• +1
Reactions: SupportlocalRapists and alurmo
I read the whole thing

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: The Homelander and Nazi Germany
I'm going to start writing would you like to get tagged brah ?

• +1
Reactions: Nazi Germany and The Homelander
  • +1
Reactions: SupportlocalRapists and Tabula Rasa
One of the most intelligent users here. Keep making more threads, they’re very interesting and thought provoking.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Pneuma Palingenesis, TsarTsar444 and Nazi Germany
Do you think the elites are using some sort of electromagnetic technology to suck away our energy and disrupt our natural fundamental frequencies for their own gains ? @Nazi Germany This is something I’ve been researching more and more.

• +1
Reactions: Pneuma Palingenesis
I honestly don't read long posts on the internet anymore... If I have to read a long way of text I rather read a book written by someone smart, no offense

• +1
Reactions: SupportlocalRapists

Cope. I read every pixel, while I’m working and making good money. And you should too, because this post specifically addresses the depletion of your attention span.

• +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444, SupportlocalRapists, Nazi Germany and 1 other person
Cope. I read every pixel, while I’m working and making good money. And you should too, because this post specifically addresses the depletion of your attention span.
Yeah you’re right I’ll read it
What do you do how does your manager let you browse .org on the job

• +1
Reactions: Nazi Germany
@StarvedEpi @Tabula Rasa @nullandvoid @Defeatist @Whatever

It’s all about transmitting propaganda. They used to use propaganda posters and pamphlets, then radio and television, now it’s memes for the mobile format. And this mobile format gives them the closest access to your brain that they’ve ever had, because we all have our phones on us 24/7.

• +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444, SupportlocalRapists and Nazi Germany
I honestly don't read long posts on the internet anymore... If I have to read a long way of text I rather read a book written by someone smart, no offense
Of course you'd prefer those government-approved books—straight out of the same presses run by a certain small hat tribe that’s been rewriting history for centuries. :lul:
Do you think the elites are using some sort of electromagnetic technology to suck away our energy and disrupt our natural fundamental frequencies for their own gains ? @Nazi Germany This is something I’ve been researching more and more.
That’s just the tip of the iceberg. We’re talking full-scale frequency warfare—tuning into your very DNA, disrupting brainwaves to keep you docile, while they channel your life energy into their technocratic utopia. You’ve been resonating on their wavelength your whole life.

• +1
Reactions: Defeatist, Whatever and SupportlocalRapists
Of course you'd prefer those government-approved books—straight out of the same presses run by a certain small hat tribe that’s been rewriting history for centuries. :lul:
Yes

• Ugh..
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Whatever and Nazi Germany
@_MVP_ @OldRooster
Imagine a meme that memes itself into existence. It's a TikTok where you watch yourself watching the same meme, in a loop that never ends. You are cursed not to roll a boulder like Sisyphus, but to read this very text, again and again, endlessly reloading into your brain-folds, folding back into themselves.

Isn't it funny that neo nazi ramblings on 4chan perfectly align with the interests of the republican party and their donors?

I hear chuds claim they're influencing society when they're just brainwashed retards being fed mental slop, the same as the boomers who watch fox news and facebook conspiracies all day.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Pneuma Palingenesis and Nazi Germany
Isn't it funny that neo nazi ramblings on 4chan perfectly align with the interests of the republican party and their donors?

I hear chuds claim they're influencing society when they're just brainwashed retards being fed mental slop, the same as the boomers who watch fox news and facebook conspiracies all day.
Yeah. I can remember all those schizo ramblings.

• +1
Reactions: Imretarded?
Yeah. I can remember all those schizo ramblings.
they ain't schizo ramblings. They were thought up by Rupert Murdoch during a game of 'what bullshit story should we make a hundred million people believe over night?' where he spins a wheel to decide. 'oh! jews! my fav!'

• JFL
NOBODY CONTROLS ME IM FREE IN THIS WORLD I HAVE 100% ENERGY

MAKE THREAD ABOUT CIA TELEPORTATION

• Love it
meme can invoke the feeling of inside joke, make you felt like you part of the community, if meme spread to normie or some group of people you think are 'uncool' suddenly you felt the meme is ruined

• +1
Are these observations/facts coincidence or conspiracy ?

• +1
@Clown Show

I've heard about this conspiracy about memes being made by some hidden organization and that some contains occult symbolism. But I've found very very little information about this. I can only give two examples.

The PedoBear meme from 2010's. Even though it's technically from 2003, it didn't have the same meaning back then. The thing is that, supposedly, Bear is a code word for pedophile. So it's not like a casualty that some random guy on 4chan used this meme to troll the "pedophiles" on that site.

And the Coffin Dance meme, I think that's how it's called. I don't remember right now all the symbology but the clothes the men wear in the video (tux) it's the same masons wear. And the dance itself has something to do with some ritual. I will try to find the channel that talked about this again cuz I don't remember all of it clearly.

Last edited:
  • +1
Every kind of media is used for propaganda purposes.

I remember a scene in Call of Duty MW2 (2009) in which the American soldiers pass through a group of militants but since they are unarmed they don't shoot because of "Muh the Geneva Conventions". It's with small details like that how they fool everyone, but they also keep pounding everyone with the big pieces of propaganda and not just those smaller subliminal messages.

Many interiorize that kind of stuff and just never seem to get rid of it because the system does the best it can to avoid them for exposition to the real world.

Or in Battlefield 3 where the scenario is a Iran vs America war and it starts with an Iranian general saying "Shame, you come to invade our land, yet we are the criminals". They just get the ground ready for people on all kinds of media scenarios so that they say, perhaps subconsciously, "Wait a minute, i saw that scenario once, certainly my favourite videogame which gave me such good moments wouldn't lie to me"

• +1