Reactions: boss8055, TheChosenChad, Deleted member 7753 and 10 others
Nice

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6403
i want my reactions

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7560, Rasputin, owlofathena and 4 others
Reading shit like this, no wonder why so many girls get kidnapped and murdered lol.

• +1
Reactions: TheChosenChad, JMax, Deleted member 9568 and 1 other person
Reading shit like this, no wonder why so many girls get kidnapped and murdered lol.

Reading shit like this doesnt make me surprised so many women have orgasms when they get raped. Even at a higher rate than when they are having consensual sex

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4902, mulattomaxxer, Warlow and 11 others
tell her to send you feet pics

• +1
Reactions: flamboyant
they just want to be abused by chad meanwhile retarded simps pay for onlyfans jfl clown world

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4797
she is unironically ugly and looks like she might have tranny pheno
why are you inflating her ego

• +1
Reactions: Warlow, Deleted member 8765, Jagged0 and 1 other person
HERE FOR THE REACTS PLEASE

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 4902, Hozay, Deleted member 4797 and 1 other person
Stealing your opener for my two only matches lol

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 275 and Hozay
Tinder is only for Chad

• +1
Reactions: Hozay
Females live rent free in your head man, you should find a hobby or maybe find some guys to hang out

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: JMax, Deleted member 10104, Deleted member 8765 and 2 others
she is unironically ugly and looks like she might have tranny pheno
why are you inflating her ego
I’m not the only one that notices OP texts too much and sends paragraphs to girls he clearly mogs.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9568, Deleted member 6217 and sytyl
no girl is good enough for u guys, u fucking homos

believe me dude this isnt my whole life, Im just bringing this shit for u guys so u see how it is

How exactly? I see Chadfish experiments where the Chadfish talks way more direct and weird and still gets numbers
This, it doesn't matter. One guy here is always going to call her ugly unironically lol.

• +1
Reactions: Amnesia

believe me dude this isnt my whole life, Im just bringing this shit for u guys so u see how it is

How exactly? I see Chadfish experiments where the Chadfish talks way more direct and weird and still gets numbers
Women date up men date down

you deserve tiktok stacies man
not makeupmaxed goblinas from tinder

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Warlow, Sikkunt23 and Jagged0

COPE THIS OR MASTURBATION

she is willing to go to you right after her sister's wedding?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 275, Deleted member 9568, Ascentordietrying and 2 others
UNLEASHING A BEAST? :lul: :lul: :lul: I HAVE NEVER ENDURED SUCH CRINGE HOW COULD YOU WRITE THIS AND ACTUALLY CLICK SEND I AM VERY DISSAPOINTED IN YOU EMENSIA
ALSO
A93C6E86 42EB 4971 B0C7 5313219C9BBC

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 275
Same, but I have 4 matches :cool:

Its true that you get shadowbanned?, first time i opened i had like 10 matches, and this time i got like 4-5, same pics

Its true that you get shadowbanned?, first time i opened i had like 10 matches, and this time i got like 4-5, same pics
Idk how this shit works, but I recreate tinder every 2 weeks. I get 10 matches the first day, then 5 the next, then 1 at best for all the next couple of days. JFL

After 2 weeks I recreate, rinse and repeat.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5634
Idk how this shit works, but I recreate tinder every 2 weeks. I get 10 matches the first day, then 5 the next, then 1 at best for all the next couple of days. JFL

After 2 weeks I recreate, rinse and repeat.

Same, well actually is half i get like 5 likes, 3 likes the none

Same, well actually is half i get like 5 likes, 3 likes the none
Jfled

I recreated again 2 days ago, this is pretty much all my decent matches so far. Ghosted by every single one of them already, except the top girl that only responds once a day and is impossible to have a convo with jfl.

Will recreate again tomorrow if no responses.

• +1
View attachment 729125
I recreated again 2 days ago, this is pretty much all my decent matches so far. Ghosted by every single one of them already, except the top girl that only responds once a day and is impossible to have a convo with jfl.

Yes, most convos go nowhere even if you try to escalate to a date if youre not gl enough you get ghosted

• +1
Yes, most convos go nowhere even if you try to escalate to a date if youre not gl enough you get ghosted
for real. These girls are extremely flaky. Gotta keep looksmaxxing and find a place to socialmax and cold approach girls tbh. OLD is utter shit. There's probably a few dozen chads that monopolized the few girls that are down to hookup through dating apps in my city.

• +1
for real. These girls are extremely flaky. Gotta keep looksmaxxing and find a place to socialmax and cold approach girls tbh. OLD is utter shit. There's probably a few dozen chads that monopolized the few girls that are down to hookup through dating apps in my city.

Yes man, you need to be 5%, when i stacyfished i found some legit tiktok prettyboys and really masc guys is difficult to compete with that, irl is easier but fuckin covid, bars are closed can not at least cope with pua

• +1
bruh I bet she thinks the things you say to her are hot as fuck but reading them as a bystander its cringe as fuck ngl, I imagined some bluepilled subhuman writing like that and I cringed even more

• JFL
View attachment 729125

THIS IS MY LIFE bro. Fuck.

• WTF
Yes man, you need to be 5%, when i stacyfished i found some legit tiktok prettyboys and really masc guys is difficult to compete with that, irl is easier but fuckin covid, bars are closed can not at least cope with pua
Yeah, I've had some Beckies I went on dates with show me their dating apps. Saw legit PSL6 chads that were matching her on that app JFL honestly. I am just one of hundreds of PSL4.5-5 guys messaging a PSL4 Becky on that app.

That girl told me that she only swiped right on guys with really long hair like mine and she still had 100+ matches. And she showed me that indeed all her matches had long hair like mine lmao.

Covid has cucked many guys, bars are closed, clubs are dead. Need to learn and run PUA game, no better time than now.

• +1
What is your flake to sex ratio
Interested to know this @Amnesia

I think you are just saying this to appear more relatable and in reality u have a 1% flake ratio tho

That girl told me that she only swiped right on guys with really long hair like mine and she still had 100+ matches. And she showed me that indeed all her matches had long hair like mine lmao.

This seems interesting i mostly match with girls with curly hair and they tell me they like that, imagine having such power you can choose the traits that you want on a partner and prolly get the one that you want easy lol man

• +1
Serial killer vibes

This seems interesting i mostly match with girls with curly hair and they tell me they like that, imagine having such power you can choose the traits that you want on a partner and prolly get the one that you want easy lol man
This is also why girls also get picky on personality. They have so many options that they can afford to select on anything they want.

'Oh yeah he is exactly my physical type, but I went on a date with him and he doesn't like to go to music festivals. ehhh bummerrr, dont want a bf like that. I will just date the 10 other guys that are also exactly my type, maybe there's a better personality match' :lul:

• +1