meme race Filipinos are ON PAR with whites to be in a relationship

dirtydorito

dirtydorito

Silver

“We use logistic regression to model current involvement of men and women separately and find, with the exception of Filipino men, Asian men are significantly less likely than white men to be currently involved with a romantic partner, even after controlling for a wide array of characteristics”

“Filipino men are or no more or less likely to form a romantic partnership than white men”

i find this information mind boggling. 5’4 jungle gooks slaying on par with whites. what’s even more interesting is that Filipino women are actually some of the biggest race traitors often marrying anything besides Filipinos in the west. so what does this mean?

Filipino men are unironically committing either rice on rice crime OR actually getting into relationships with WHITE females

why is this though? it’s because they pretty much latino/nt maxxed.

“We suspect that this may be because Filipinos are often seen as the “Hispanics of Asians.” Previous research suggests that they may feel great affinity with Latinos than Asians, and are not seen as “model minorities.” Thus, it is possible that Filipinos are less likely than other Asians to be seen as geeky and undesirable dates (Ocampo, 2013a, 2013b)”

hopefully everyone on this forum can takeaway some information From this thread. 5’4 manlets are slaying more than you.

@Predeterminism @Biggdink

• JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27635, Deleted member 14262, Deleted member 21620 and 12 others
The 5'4 Filipino is one of my biggest fear

Everytime my wife says we need to call a plumber, I watch Youtube videos asap and try to fix it or I know the Filipino will be the one plumbing my wife

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 27635, ChiraqJihad, Deleted member 21620 and 16 others
@Tinydragon98 what’s your excuse boyo?!

nigga im a 5'4 filipino and i dont slay NO FILIPINOS ARE SLAYING NIGGA THE FILIPINOS I KNOW IN MY HS ARE LITERALLY INCELS IN DENIAL, GYMCELS, LEAGUE OF LEGENDS CELS LIKE ME DUMB ASS

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 17791, smvmaxxertilllate, WagedandReady and 4 others
nigga im a 5'4 filipino and i dont slay NO FILIPINOS ARE SLAYING NIGGA THE FILIPINOS I KNOW IN MY HS ARE LITERALLY INCELS IN DENIAL, GYMCELS, LEAGUE OF LEGENDS CELS LIKE ME DUMB ASS

stop larping, we know you slay. there’s a reason why you’re the only filipino here, out of tens of whites/curries/Asians

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: smvmaxxertilllate, Hero of the Imperium, MoggerGaston and 3 others
Pinoy mogs

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: MoggerGaston and Deleted member 20618
Pinoy nurse money mogging

• WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 20618

“We use logistic regression to model current involvement of men and women separately and find, with the exception of Filipino men, Asian men are significantly less likely than white men to be currently involved with a romantic partner, even after controlling for a wide array of characteristics”

“Filipino men are or no more or less likely to form a romantic partnership than white men”

View attachment 1802339

i find this information mind boggling. 5’4 jungle gooks slaying on par with whites. what’s even more interesting is that Filipino women are actually some of the biggest race traitors often marrying anything besides Filipinos in the west. so what does this mean?

Filipino men are unironically committing either rice on rice crime OR actually getting into relationships with WHITE females

View attachment 1802342

why is this though? it’s because they pretty much latino/nt maxxed.

“We suspect that this may be because Filipinos are often seen as the “Hispanics of Asians.” Previous research suggests that they may feel great affinity with Latinos than Asians, and are not seen as “model minorities.” Thus, it is possible that Filipinos are less likely than other Asians to be seen as geeky and undesirable dates (Ocampo, 2013a, 2013b)”

hopefully everyone on this forum can takeaway some information From this thread. 5’4 manlets are slaying more than you.

@Predeterminism @Biggdink
I am going to Filipinomax by becoming the head of @Tinydragon98 's Intelligence Bureau when he becomes the Supreme Leader of the Phillipines:sneaky::sneaky::Comfy::Comfy:

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: dirtydorito and Deleted member 20618
I am going to Filipinomax by becoming the head of @Tinydragon98 's Intelligence Bureau when he becomes the Supreme Leader of the Phillipines:sneaky::sneaky::Comfy::Comfy:
yes gaw u will make a fine addition to my government. together we will conquer southeast asia and we will invade india and enslave all dalit dravidian dogs like rabid rosary

• JFL
Reactions: smvmaxxertilllate and Deleted member 15004
@IncelsBraincels

• WTF
8C46EE2B A351 4578 AB75 516E34D41C40

• JFL
Reactions: Baldingman1998 and dirtydorito
No one even has a response to this

Imo they facially mog whites. But whites height mog them. Creating an equal SMV

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9670
No one even has a response to this

Imo they facially mog whites. But whites height mog them. Creating an equal SMV

they can’t face reality, only when they see their oneitis get fucked by a 5’4 Filipino will they see the light

• JFL
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium and Deleted member 17829
am i tripping or do they 100% facially and colouring mog whites?
0C612648 815B 4D5A BBB9 3921FD529021
vs
A17AB581 44DA 496E 910B DDD5EDD5C974

i don’t know boyo, i still say average white mogs (no troll). but male gaze vs female gaze so I’ll never really know. id just say Filipinos are ntmaxxed, look @Tinydragon98, he is jestermaxxed and loved by the forums.

this could be all cope for Filipinos but stats don’t lie, right @Detona?

• JFL
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium and Deleted member 17829
i don’t know boyo, i still say average white mogs (no troll). but male gaze vs female gaze so I’ll never really know. id just say Filipinos are ntmaxxed, look @ /data/avatars/s/20/20618.jpg?1659232849 @Tinydragon98, he is jestermaxxed and loved by the forums.
i just feel like they look more masculine and more masculine colouring. everyone in the west accepts darker hair and tanned skin to be hotter more dimorphic and they have it naturally

this could be all cope for Filipinos but stats don’t lie, right @@Detona?
incoming 30 page long letter

• JFL
Reactions: dirtydorito
keep coping that’s the other Asians, with little success

View attachment 1802451

this is the Filipino who is on par with whites to be in sexual relationships
I don’t care what you posted nor did I read it. I just post that picture on every thread

Is this a joke?

• +1
I can def confirm. Have a 5'5 filipino friend that has slayed literally hundreds (I've seen his giant icloud of lays and met alot of the chicks irl). I know you won't believe that sentence because I didn't either until I saw his cock sneezing on dozens of white, hispanic, and mulatto asses/faces, some of which I recognized.

Weird thing is tho, all the other filipinos I know are not doing anywhere near as well as he is???

yes gaw u will make a fine addition to my government. together we will conquer southeast asia and we will invade india and enslave all dalit dravidian dogs like rabid rosary
Will JBWmaxxers like me be allowed in?

Will JBWmaxxers like me be allowed in?
Yes but i will killt your hapa sons... I HATE HAPAS ! MY FAMILY ARE ALL HAPAS AND THEY MOG ME SO THEY WILL BE EXXECUTED ON SIGHT !!!!

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17829
Yes but i will killt your hapa sons... I HATE HAPAS ! MY FAMILY ARE ALL HAPAS AND THEY MOG ME SO THEY WILL BE EXXECUTED ON SIGHT !!!!
No you can't kill my sons...

BRB roping so I can be reincarnated as a Filipino manlet:feelswhy::feelswhy:

They are extremely NT as part of their culture and the younger generation is tall and good looking